Rand Paul Plagiarized Wikipedia in Speech

how do we know it wasn't wiki that plagiarized Rand Paul?

Probably because the entry in wiki is much older than the speech that Paul gave.

how do you know he didn't make that wiki entry, or that someone else heard him make that statement around the time of that wiki entry then made that wiki entry?
Give it up. He has admitted to swiping whole sections from Wiki.

Since then we learn he's stolen word for word an AP paragraph, a FOTF newsletter, and huge sections of the HF website.

This is exploding on him.

His challenge to a Duel latest is fireball material.

Maddow-Rand-Paul-DO-YOU-COPY-615x345.png

As if stealing from wiki isn't bad enough

Three Pages Of Rand Paul's Book Were Plagiarized From Think Tanks
An entire section of Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul’s 2013 book Government Bullies was copied wholesale from a 2003 case study by the Heritage Foundation, BuzzFeed has learned. The copied section, 1,318 words, is by far the most significant instance reported so far of Paul borrowing language from other published material.

An entire section of Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul’s 2013 book Government Bullies was copied wholesale from a 2003 case study by the Heritage Foundation, BuzzFeed has learned. The copied section, 1,318 words, is by far the most significant instance reported so far of Paul borrowing language from other published material.

So what? The Stuttering Clusterfuck plagiarized his 'Syria Speech' from none other than George Walker Bush, President of The United States of America.

Obama lifted his Syria speech from Bush - Washington Post

That's some weak shit. If all you retards got is somebody lifting something from a site whose 'organizational' (I use the word advisedly) statement is --

Wikipedia is a collaboratively edited, multilingual, free Internet encyclopedia supported by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation. Wikipedia's 30 million articles in 287 languages, including over 4.3 million in the English Wikipedia, are written collaboratively by volunteers around the world. ...

That's some weak shit, libturds

So what? The Stuttering Clusterfuck plagiarized his 'Syria Speech' from none other than George Walker Bush, President of The United States of America.

That's some weak shit. If all you retards got is somebody lifting something from a site whose 'organizational' (I use the word advisedly) statement is --

Wikipedia is a collaboratively edited, multilingual, free Internet encyclopedia supported by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation. Wikipedia's 30 million articles in 287 languages, including over 4.3 million in the English Wikipedia, are written collaboratively by volunteers around the world. ...

Typical that the idiot rw didn't even notice what the link says and of course, wouldn't consider actually reading it.

Like I said before, if a Dem does something, its important.

If a Repub does it over and over and over and over and over, its just business as usual.

SSDD from the rw's.

so what? The stuttering clusterfuck plagiarized his 'syria speech' from none other than george walker bush, president of the united states of america.

obama lifted his syria speech from bush - washington post

that's some weak shit. If all you retards got is somebody lifting something from a site whose 'organizational' (i use the word advisedly) statement is --

wikipedia is a collaboratively edited, multilingual, free internet encyclopedia supported by the non-profit wikimedia foundation. Wikipedia's 30 million articles in 287 languages, including over 4.3 million in the english wikipedia, are written collaboratively by volunteers around the world. ...

that's some weak shit, libturds

typical that the idiot rw didn't even notice what the link says and of course, wouldn't consider actually reading it.

Like i said before, if a dem does something, its important.

If a repub does it over and over and over and over and over, its just business as usual.

Ssdd from the rw's.
iokiyar.

Rand Paul is smart enough to debate Hilliary.. with no earpiece or prompter.

thats all that matters here. Perhaps a warm up against Joe biden would show ya whats important here.

but u party animals ---- party on.. forget this country is bleeding jobs, money and credibility. BOTH YOUR FUCKING PARTIES NEED TO BE DESTROYED. Im up for that change.
Please list any bills put forth by Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, or anyone else, that would open up the two-party system to more parties, and make it easier for independents to get on ballots.

Be nice if there WAS... I agree. But the only way to GET THAT ACCESS is to have COMPETENT politicians with STRONG principles realize that their party LEADERSHIP has waaaay too much power. Politicians need REFUGE from party power in order to ACT on their principles..

It's NOT the money honey -- It's the threat of your Minority/Majority leader that you fear..

Aren't you describing the teabagger description of Rafael 'Ted' Cruz?

Where are the bills he has introduced?

my point, thank you for getting it. To state someone steals something from wiki, is like stating they have stolen information from anywhere. How many here have 'plagiarized' from other websites? When repeating information you have read while expanding your knowledge, is not plagiarizing, particularly an open source such as wiki! Now if he had stated it is all his very own knowledge and words - then yes, but I haven't heard he did that.

how do we know it wasn't wiki that plagiarized Rand Paul?

I'm thinkin because he plagiarized a movie.
Do you think George Harrison plagiarized Ronnie Mack (the guy who wrote "He's So Fine")?
Subconsciously, yes.

He also manned up, apologized, and paid a very hefty settlement.

What has the fake eye doctor done? Deny, blame others, attack the messenger. Typical conservative values.

Forum List

Back