Rand Paul ruins the liberals' Apple show-trial (video)

This thread is about Rand Paul and Apple's devious method of avoiding taxes. If you want to talk economics, go ahead, but you'll have to talk to yourself.

Then maybe you should stay on topic then:

But you're okay with Rand Paul's cheerleading a corporation that is raping America? As for the Democrats not being the stalwart defenders of the working man, how many programs have the Republicans passed that benefit the middle-class and below?

If you don't know and don't care, you shouldn't make statements like "the Democrats aren't the stalwart defenders of the working man" because if it wasn't for the Democrats, the rich would be the only ones benefitting.

I'm not interested in carrying on a conversation with someone that goes off track and wants to talk about themselves and how much they think they know.

Have a good day!

You made an erroneous statement, and I corrected you as always. If you don't want it to happen, perhaps you should choose your words carefully or do your research before typing making false blanket statements. It really isn't my fault that you can't think about what you post before posting.

You're welcome.

You didn't correct anyone, you went off track as usual.

This thread is about Rand Paul and Apple's devious method of avoiding taxes. If you want to talk economics, go ahead, but you'll have to talk to yourself.

Then maybe you should stay on topic then:

I'm not interested in carrying on a conversation with someone that goes off track and wants to talk about themselves and how much they think they know.

Have a good day!

You made an erroneous statement, and I corrected you as always. If you don't want it to happen, perhaps you should choose your words carefully or do your research before typing making false blanket statements. It really isn't my fault that you can't think about what you post before posting.

You're welcome.

You didn't correct anyone, you went off track as usual.

I have made a post in context to what you have posted. That's not going off track. That is merely responding to what you have said. As I said before, if you don't want that to happen then you should do a better job of staying on topic or do a better job of proof reading. If anything was off topic it was because you did a bad job of directing the discussion. Correcting you before you decided to go off on your fallible tangents was merely inconsequential.

You are welcome.

Forum List

Back