Rand Paul Voted for Chuck Hagel's Confirmation

I always expected Rand Paul to vote for Hagel his foreign policy views are pretty much in line with his father's and the liberals

Hagel's views are a far cry from Ron Paul's.

Not really.... He can't be as openly blatant as his father, but they're not that far apart

I'm not sure if you're saying Rand Paul's views are similar to Ron Paul's, or Chuck Hagel's are, or both. Regardless, you'd be wrong. Hagel voted to invade Iraq, and Rand voted for sanctions against Iran while his father denounced them as an act of war. Not to mention Rand's nonsensical speech at the Heritage Foundation.

Not really.... He can't be as openly blatant as his father, but they're not that far apart

I'm not sure if you're saying Rand Paul's views are similar to Ron Paul's, or Chuck Hagel's are, or both. Regardless, you'd be wrong. Hagel voted to invade Iraq, and Rand voted for sanctions against Iran while his father denounced them as an act of war. Not to mention Rand's nonsensical speech at the Heritage Foundation.

In JRoc's universe, if you aren't willing to throw away thousands of American lives and billions of American dollars propping up the Zionist Fantasy that the Invisible Sky Pixie loves them the very bestest, you are an anti-semite.

Come on, don't you know that Israel's interests take precedence over America's? What's wrong with you?

I'm saying Rand Paul is pretty close to his father on foreign policy. That’s my opinion, always has been, of course he has small differences here or there, and like I said I always knew he would vote for Hagel....Hagel may have voted to go into Iraq, but so did a lot people at the time. He changed his mind in the middle of it too, just like the rest of the liberals. Rand Paul wouldn't have voted for it...I think he's a good senator from Kentucky....That's it

I'm saying Rand Paul is pretty close to his father on foreign policy. That’s my opinion, always has been, of course he has small differences here or there, and like I said I always knew he would vote for Hagel....Hagel may have voted to go into Iraq, but so did a lot people at the time. He changed his mind in the middle of it too, just like the rest of the liberals. Rand Paul wouldn't have voted for it...I think he's a good senator from Kentucky....That's it

He may not be Lindsey Graham on foreign policy, but I still think it's going too far to say he's "pretty close" to Ron Paul.

Forum List

Back