Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll

I want it to be Rand. I'd love some Hillary/Rand debates, I really think they'd both be so good.

I want it to be Rand. I'd love some Hillary/Rand debates, I really think they'd both be so good.
Can you explain to me why you're so excited to face rand? There's no one else in the entire GOP that can get the amount of crossover and independent votes that rand can. His position on liberty is totally in line with democrats other than maybe his position on abortion. And his foreign policy is about as sane as it comes. Probably even more sane than Hillary's. Hillary would put boots on the ground somewhere quicker than rand would, and that's a fact.

Can you explain to me why you're so excited to face rand? There's no one else in the entire GOP that can get the amount of crossover and independent votes that rand can. His position on liberty is totally in line with democrats other than maybe his position on abortion. And his foreign policy is about as sane as it comes. Probably even more sane than Hillary's. Hillary would put boots on the ground somewhere quicker than rand would, and that's a fact.
Sure, I've seen a little of what he is about, some good, some seriously bad kind of like Hillary. I think he is on par with her but she would still win the contest. I know Rs hate her but if you ever really listened to her, you would understand why we like her.

Forum List

Back