Rand Paul's son cited for DUI

Yeah, that's right...

Let's drag the kids into this...

It's wrong when they do it about Obumble's kids...

It's wrong when they do it about Chelsea...

It's wrong here, too...

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch...

Hyper-partisan flunkies and volunteer operatives really are sumfin' else...

I prefer the press keep the kids out of it

DUI happens with kids that age. Irresponsible drinking is common

I really wish the media would leave the children out the mix. I am also glad no one else was hurt in this accident.

Rand Paul s son cited for DUI after car crash

I guess most families have their "trouble child." This kid seems to make a habit of embarrassing his father, at a most inopportune moment. It happens........

Like Joe Biden's son?

Like Al Gore's son?

Yup, it happens to many people and families. Rand Paul doesn't really have a chance to win the GOP nomination anyway....but kids should be left out of politics. True

If you honestly believed that then why did you start this thread?

I guess most families have their "trouble child." This kid seems to make a habit of embarrassing his father, at a most inopportune moment. It happens........

Non-story.

I never drag kids into it, it doesn't matter which side.

Kids can do stupid stuff. It's not necessarily a reflection on the parents.

I can't knock Rand Paul for this.

Actually, I am happy that his son was not seriously injured and hope that he learns from this.

Last edited:
I prefer the press keep the kids out of it

DUI happens with kids that age. Irresponsible drinking is common

I don't care about Paul's son except to say he's an adult, at least in years. By that age, people should have the sense not to drive drunk and I believe it should be treated as a serious crime.

As said above, at least he didn't hurt anyone - this time.

And Joe Biden's son kicked out of the Army for Drug Use. He was an Army Capt I believe.

By that age people should have the sense not to use drugs and I believe it should be treated as a serious crime.

But now he's safely in the Ukraine running a Gas Company, which is why we're gonna' go to War there.

And Joe Biden's son kicked out of the Army for Drug Use. He was an Army Capt I believe.

By that age people should have the sense not to use drugs and I believe it should be treated as a serious crime.

But now he's safely in the Ukraine running a Gas Company, which is why we're gonna' go to War there.

We're going to war in Ukraine because Joe Biden's son runs a gas company there?

And yes, I do believe that driving drunk and running into cars while drunk is a serious crime and coming from money and a famous family is not an excuse. You're free to disagree but IMO, it was nothing but chance that he hit a car with no one in it.

Luddy fails to see that the US, since WWII, has only gone to war for resources and for Military Industrial Complex High Paying Contracts and Jobs. Except for the case of Grenada where some Medical Students were in danger of Graduating.

In fact, the only thing the US has now IS a Military.

William Kennedy Smith - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

bc8a664b6c16415f913fc99da27c6c29-dropmic1.gif

The influence of wealth and power over the judicial system is another matter altogether and absolutely disgusting. I am sure that this case will be no different with his son getting off with almost no punishment though this is something that is not all that uncommon for drunk driving in general. That is another thing that must change – drunk driving needs to be a much more serious offense.

Forum List

Back