Random thoughts...

Pennywise

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
...we all have them, seemingly (or literally) inane observations/opinions on anything and everything, and the great thing about them is you don't need to justify your thoughts. Post 'em here, if you are so inclined.

I'll start-

Kate Upton has rather stunning, dare I say, 'perfect' natural breasts, but the rest of her body looks like a pale smooth tree trunk. :eusa_clap:

...we all have them, seemingly (or literally) inane observations/opinions on anything and everything, and the great thing about them is you don't need to justify your thoughts. Post 'em here, if you are so inclined.

I'll start-

Kate Upton has rather stunning, dare I say, 'perfect' natural breasts, but the rest of her body looks like a pale smooth tree trunk. :eusa_clap:

I doubt that any of the hetero men or lesbeterians would kick her out of bed.

I'll start-

I doubt that any of the hetero men or lesbeterians would kick her out of bed.

I concur, now how about some other unrelated random thoughts...

It bothers me that I can stuff my mouth to overflowing with Cheese Doodles, and a mere sip of Coca Cola will dissolve them faster than Miley Cyrus dropping her panties.

Watching sports on television is a pathetic way to spend your Saturday.

Why doesn't the fattest man in the world become a hockey goalie?

When installing an antique door in a new or remodeled doorway, check that it is "square" by measuring diagonally from top to bottom on both sides. If the numbers are exactly the same your door is square.

MEATBALLS is a great film because it's a great story. The comedy is secondary to the "coming-of-age" tale that we can all relate to.

What if oxygen makes our voices deeper and helium brings it back to normal

The Williams sisters are tremendous athletes. It's too bad they have not been tested for steroids.

Forum List

Back