Random thoughts...

When you're taking a test that you know you're going to fail anyway, write an essay on the benefits of quoting Shakespeare to a hedgehog, or of owning a brachiosaurus.

Why do some farts smell like potato chips, and others smell like boiled eggs?

Sure would be nice if elementary schools would let guys train some of the boys destined one day to join biker gangs — you know, the way the US military grooms them through the Boy Scouts.

CADDYSHACK is not that funny of a film. And THE BLUES BROTHERS is possibly the most overrated cult film ever. And, Qeuntin Tarrantino is a shitty verbose writer.

Sure would be nice if elementary schools would let guys train some of the boys destined one day to join biker gangs — you know, the way the US military grooms them through the Boy Scouts.

They do, they send them to VoTech schools when they're older. :eusa_clap:

CADDYSHACK is not that funny of a film. And THE BLUES BROTHERS is possibly the most overrated cult film ever. And, Qeuntin Tarrantino is a shitty verbose writer.

He'd be okay in my book if only he'd licked Salma Hayek's boots.

I loathe almost everything he ever did, except for the Dennis Hopper/Christopher Walken scene in TRUE ROMANCE. But I give most of the credit there to amazing actors.

Fried onions and potatoes are delicious and really unhealthy.

Fit women are hot, but rock hard six pack abs on a woman is grotesque.

E-readers are lame and in fact the reader retains less information with them than using a printed book. Fact.

Life was more interesting when you had to go the library to find information. Card catalogs are cool.

Not many people keep iodine in their medicine cabinets anymore.

Last edited:
John Wayne Gacy was a staunch democrat, all the time that he was raping and murdering young boys.

$john-wayne-gacy-1.jpg

M*A*S*H wins the PENNYWISE AWARD for the most insipid show ever on television to become a blockbuster hit. Once Trapper, Henry and Frank Burns left, the writing was painfully patronizing. Haykeye and BJ fighting each other over who could deliver the most clever one-liners.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back