Random thoughts...

A gun apparently killed John Lennon. Said gun however was not charged with a crime. Film at 11.

I had to use Google to find out who Kate Upton and Aubrey O'Day are.

Now that I have read the Wiki entries for them, I know why I never heard of them.

If an actress has been nominated for an Academy Award, why does she show up half naked? And why does she change into something even more revealing for the after party? Doesn't she want to be acknowledged for her talent?

Washed up by 30. They are willfully participating in their own planned obsolescence.

CADDYSHACK is not that funny of a film. And THE BLUES BROTHERS is possibly the most overrated cult film ever. And, Qeuntin Tarrantino is a shitty verbose writer.

One shudders to think what you would find to be a good comedy movie.

Electric line safety, gps food storage retrieval, bird feeder acrobatics I'd say school definitely.

caddyshack is not that funny of a film. And the blues brothers is possibly the most overrated cult film ever. And, qeuntin tarrantino is a shitty verbose writer.

one shudders to think what you would find to be a good comedy movie.

It's a mad mad mad mad world, Monty Python and the holy grail, Stripes, Dumb and Dumber, The Jerk, Schindler's List, ETC.

If my real name was Dick, I would do my best to live up to it.

Johnsonville sausage is garbage. They couldn't make a decent Italian variety if their lives were on the line.

When the hell is Planet X (Nibiru, if you're cool) getting here? I'm tired of waiting and my sacks of survivalist rice are going bad.

Last edited:
Scats a cunty faggot that should come out of the closet.

Why is champagne so overhyped, yet hardly anyone drinks it? Seriously, outside of a commercial, when was the last time you saw anyone drinking or buying it?

Absolute atheism (God cannot possibly exist) is the height of arrogance.

Thin is not spelled t-h-i-c-k Pennywise... :lol:

How do they even get a knife in those vacuum sealed packages to cut?

Last edited:
...we all have them, seemingly (or literally) inane observations/opinions on anything and everything, and the great thing about them is you don't need to justify your thoughts. Post 'em here, if you are so inclined.

I'll start-

Kate Upton has rather stunning, dare I say, 'perfect' natural breasts, but the rest of her body looks like a pale smooth tree trunk. :eusa_clap:

I doubt that any of the hetero men or lesbeterians would kick her out of bed.

I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but I sure as heck wouldn't be in bed with her. Not going to do that to my wife.

Forum List

Back