Rape Charges Against 4 Dentists Dropped After Video Shows She Lied

Last edited:
With the Lefts new presumption of guilt policy regarding sexual assault claims; be prepared for a deluge of baseless claims by women seeking to ruin political oppnents, and lining their own pockets.
Its amazing how short sighted these people are. They simply cannot see the negative effect this will have on women.
Are men shaking in their booties now?

With the Lefts new presumption of guilt policy regarding sexual assault claims; be prepared for a deluge of baseless claims by women seeking to ruin political oppnents, and lining their own pockets.
Its amazing how short sighted these people are. They simply cannot see the negative effect this will have on women.
I doubt it. But I bet they are seriously rethinking their hiring practices. Oops...

Police arrested Badkoobehi of San Diego and brothers Sina Edalat of Porter Ranch and Poria Edalat and then released them without bail. The woman reported it to security and was examined by sex assault nurses. Her bra was torn in front, matching her account of a struggle. Physical injuries were noted in areas which matched her accounts of forced sex, the report said.

[RELATED: Group of dentists accused of gang rape in Las Vegas released without bail]

The men's lawyers said there's cellphone video evidence that proves it was consensual.

Stay with FOX5 for updates.

Report details sex assault case against 4 California dentists at Las Vegas Strip hotel
============================================

and by the way, this has nothing to do with Kav.

Police arrested Badkoobehi of San Diego and brothers Sina Edalat of Porter Ranch and Poria Edalat and then released them without bail. The woman reported it to security and was examined by sex assault nurses. Her bra was torn in front, matching her account of a struggle. Physical injuries were noted in areas which matched her accounts of forced sex, the report said.

[RELATED: Group of dentists accused of gang rape in Las Vegas released without bail]

The men's lawyers said there's cellphone video evidence that proves it was consensual.

Report details sex assault case against 4 California dentists at Las Vegas Strip hotel

Sure it does liar, it proves skank whores lie.

W

Who cares? You're the first one to bring up "Kav"...

I doubt it. But I bet they are seriously rethinking their hiring practices. Oops...
Go right ahead. That should go over really really well.

Go right ahead. That should go over really really well.
I doubt it will go really well for the women that didn't get the job...

Democrats hate people in general. Why would they give a fuck?

Democrats hate people in general. Why would they give a fuck?
As it effects others? They won't. But they'll start howling when they as individuals start finding their services less needed. Jobs tougher to secure, and a fling harder to come by.

Wouldn't be more civil to say that all Ds are statists who never mastered how to goose step?

Wouldn't be more civil to say that all Ds are statists who never mastered how to goose step?
Being civil to the America destroying scum is not in me anymore. I used to be but no longer.

Forum List

Back