Rapes to "cure"homosexuality but no jail time

Christians have been complaining for years about sex offenders getting off light.

You guys think it's AOK except when the perp is a Christian. Sick fucks.

Here's the thing...the judge was able to suspend the sentence for *treatment*because progressives have changed the laws that used to make raping children 100 percent illegal. Rape used to be a capitol crime in some states. But not since the enlightenment of the 70s, when we began to remove the stigma of perversion, and reduce sentences in favor of "treatment" in cases of sexual abuse/rape of children. Well done, progressives! He can't help it, he was born that way! It's an illness! All children are sexual, it's just a *mild* form of pedophilia, I'm sure!

I'm thinking his parishioners made a stink.

Weird, there's more animosity aimed at Ludd by the xtians then their is at the PASTOR who stuck his penis up the butts of 8 little boys.

I wonder how much of the judge's change of heart had to do with the felon being a "pastor"?

And where is the Christian outrage that this man used his position as a clergyman and counselor to molest boys?

20 years mandatory minimum for all of them I say, Democrats are always the ones opposed to this law.

I think the radical left would have shied away from this case if it wasn't for the juicy possibility that the monster was a conservative republican. He wasn't but that doesn't matter and the issue is backfiring on the radicals. Whatever the perp's political affiliation he was a homosexual pedophile predator and it vindicates the BSA for their courageous victory by being allowed to exclude homosexuals in supervisory positions with young boys.

He was a xtian pastor, married with 4 children.

Does anybody in their right mind doubt that he is a homosexual pedophile predator?

Here's the thing...the judge was able to suspend the sentence for *treatment*because progressives have changed the laws that used to make raping children 100 percent illegal. Rape used to be a capitol crime in some states. But not since the enlightenment of the 70s, when we began to remove the stigma of perversion, and reduce sentences in favor of "treatment" in cases of sexual abuse/rape of children. Well done, progressives! He can't help it, he was born that way! It's an illness! All children are sexual, it's just a *mild* form of pedophilia, I'm sure!

I'm thinking his parishioners made a stink.
His own wife is disgusted with the sentence.

My guess is the judge is a liberal.

I think the radical left would have shied away from this case if it wasn't for the juicy possibility that the monster was a conservative republican. He wasn't but that doesn't matter and the issue is backfiring on the radicals. Whatever the perp's political affiliation he was a homosexual pedophile predator and it vindicates the BSA for their courageous victory by being allowed to exclude homosexuals in supervisory positions with young boys.

He was a xtian pastor, married with 4 children.

Does anybody in their right mind doubt that he is a homosexual pedophile predator?

He is not a pedophile, technically, unless he was raping prepubescent children.

Thank you, noomi. We can always count on you to defend child torturers and pervs.

Weird, there's more animosity aimed at Ludd by the xtians then their is at the PASTOR who stuck his penis up the butts of 8 little boys.

I wonder how much of the judge's change of heart had to do with the felon being a "pastor"?

And where is the Christian outrage that this man used his position as a clergyman and counselor to molest boys?

They've redirected it to the Boy Scouts...

How does the left balance their hatred of the Boy Scouts of America for being able to refuse to hire homosexuals when they see this kind of stuff?

doubtful this guy is a rw....he was a PD for 14 years, most PD's are liberal

District Court Judge Greg W. Steensland: District 4
Judge Steensland, Council Bluffs, was appointed to the bench October 7, 2005. He earned his bachelor's degree in political science from the University of Iowa in 1973 and his law degree from Drake University in 1976. He was in private practice for fifteen years and served in the public defender's office for fourteen years. Judge Steensland is a member of the Iowa State and Pottawattamie County Bar Associations. He was actively involved in establishing a Drug Court in Pottawattamie County. He is married and has two grown children.

I know of no Republican of any stripe of politics in the Party that sides with the Judge's decision

Anyone who says that Luddly Neddite is politicizing this tragedy for unethical reasons is 100% correct.

He is not the only one.

How does the left balance their hatred of the Boy Scouts of America for being able to refuse to hire homosexuals when they see this kind of stuff?

doubtful this guy is a rw....he was a PD for 14 years, most PD's are liberal

I know of no Republican of any stripe of politics in the Party that sides with the Judge's decision

Anyone who says that Luddly Neddite is politicizing this tragedy for unethical reasons is 100% correct.

He is not the only one.

Anyone who is using terms incorrectly is politicizing the tragedy.

Threads like this are so revealing...you learn more about other posters then you might in 100 other threads.

No jail time for pastor convicted of raping boys to ?cure? homosexuality - National Humanist | Examiner.com

An Iowa youth pastor convicted of raping underage boys to “cure” them of their homosexuality will serve no jail time.

“Rape away the gay” pastor Brent Girouex, a 31-year-old Iowa man, will not serve jail time after confessing to police that he had sex with at least four youths, according to a recent report.

Girouex, who is married with four children, was arrested last year on 60 counts of suspicion of sexual exploitation by a counselor or therapist. UPI reports Girouex confessed to Council Bluffs police detectives that he had sexual relations with four young men starting in 2007 to help them gain "sexual purity" in the eyes of God. However, at least eight men have come forward with complaints that the pastor molested them.

Girouex told detectives that his actions were meant to “help with homosexual urges by praying while he had sexual contact with [them]” in order to keep them “sexually pure” for God. Because, as Girouex explained to detectives, ”when they would ejaculate, they would be getting rid of the evil thoughts in their mind.”

A judge issued a 17-year prison sentence for the heinous crimes, but then inexplicably suspended the sentence to allow Girouex to get sex offender treatment and probation. Girouex's probation will last five years, the maximum allowed by law.....................

This is disgusting. That perv should be behind bars.

I think the story is hinky. Why isn't the judge named? I can't find anything anywhere that names him, and there's the one disclaimer that says this story has been bouncing around *for years*.

Rapes to"cure" homosexuality

SeemsLegit.png

I think the story is hinky. Why isn't the judge named? I can't find anything anywhere that names him, and there's the one disclaimer that says this story has been bouncing around *for years*.

i checked it out i believe it is legit and i found the judges name, it even made judgepedia and wikepedia....though they may not be legit...it was a 2012 ruling iirc...i'll try and find the link again

Forum List

Back