Rapture anyday now!

WHY BE LEFT BEHIND ON THE VERY NEAR RAPTURE DAY? WHY NOT BE CAUGHT UP WITH BELIEVERS? CHOOSE TO BELIEVE,ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR,CONFESS AND REPENT OF YOUR SIN AND GOD WILL FORGIVE YOU AND CLEANSE YOU AND YOU JOIN THE ETERNAL FAMILY OF GOD. THERE IS NOP DOWNSIDE TO LIVING LIFE AS A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD!!! PTL.

Only the invisible spirit ( breath of life ) will be raptured after a man's flesh perishes.

Genesis 2
7: then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

Job 33
4: The spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
5: Answer me, if you can; set your words in order before me; take your stand.
6: Behold, I am toward God as you are; I too was formed from a piece of clay.

I Corinthians 5
5: you are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Titus 2:11
11: For the grace of God has appeared for the salvation of all men,

Just finished listening to Josh Reeves' reading with commentary of Sitchin's The Lost Book of Enki (Check it out on YouTube if you guys haven't already. JR 's commentary is the right mix of funny and good, in my opinion.), but oddly enough, it brought to mind the relatively young doctrine of the rapture. It's been fairly well established that the Abrahamic faiths (and others) have roots in the ancient Sumerian culture/mythos, so maybe a sort of rapture of 'preferred stock' has been planned by the Anunnaki to coincide with Nibiru's next perihelion?! :eek: :lol:

So you try to deny the truth of god's holy inspired(god breathed) word??? ==not smart!!! Think!

some people dont know the truth of it. Do you really think God is going to hold those who don't know the Bible is true to the same standard as those who know it's true and pretend to be holy while ignoring what it says?

Also, one can disagree with your interpretation of the Word of God without disagreeing with the Word of God.

I agree with you, and I will submit my response in two parts:

First:

I have studied the Bible for over 60 years and I find it to be somewhat confusing, so much so that Christians themselves passionately disagree on what the Bible says. Some Christians believe that justification is by faith alone and that good works are irrelevant; however, other Christians believe that salvation is through works, and faith without works is dead. Some Christians believe in the doctrine of "once saved always saved" whereby one cannot lose salvation after accepting Christ; however, other Christians believe that those who continue in sin after knowing of Christ are to be treated as an infidel or worse. Some Christians believe in a pre-tribulation rapture but others say the Book of Revelation precludes such an event.

Further, some Christians believe that Jesus is merely the Son of God, the Father being greater than the Son; however others believe that He is a co-equal part of a Divine Trinity, while still others believe He is God Himself. Some Christians believe that hell is a place where non-believers suffer eternal torment in burning flames; however, other Christians believe the souls of those of those who did not accept Christ are killed in the fire, while still others proclaim hell is not a place of cruel punishment but rather a place where non-believers are permanently separated from the presence God. There are many other theological disputes among Christians, yet all parties to such disputes point to verses in the Bible to prove their point. One thing is certain: although Christians hold different and contradictory beliefs, they are equally sincere in their own beliefs. Disagreements on various theological points does not make anyone either a stronger or weaker Christian than the rest.

SECOND:

I have always maintained that if there is a judging God, He will not judge us by what we believe but rather how we live our lives in accordance with those beliefs. I am convinced that is what a fair and just God would do. The Bible provides different punishment for those who sin in ignorance and those who sin deliberately. A person who sinned in ignorance was simply required to bring a sin offering to the priest once the nature of his sin become known. However, those who sinned knowingly and defiantly were not forgiven with a sin offering; instead, they had to bear the full consequences for their iniquity. The following passages are from the KJV:

“And if any one of the common people sin through ignorance, while he doeth somewhat against any of the commandments of the LORD concerning things which ought not to be done, and be guilty; Or if his sin, which he hath sinned, come to his knowledge: then he shall bring his offering, a kid of the goats, a female without blemish, for his sin which he hath sinned. ….And he shall take away all the fat thereof, as the fat of the lamb is taken away from the sacrifice of the peace offerings; and the priest shall burn them upon the altar, according to the offerings made by fire unto the LORD: and the priest shall make an atonement for his sin that he hath committed, and it shall be forgiven him" (Leviticus 4:27, 28, 35).

“And if any soul sin through ignorance, then he shall bring a she goat of the first year for a sin offering. And the priest shall make an atonement for the soul that sinneth ignorantly, when he sinneth by ignorance before the LORD, to make an atonement for him; and it shall be forgiven him. Ye shall have one law for him that sinneth through ignorance, both for him that is born among the children of Israel, and for the stranger that sojourneth among them. But the soul that doeth ought presumptuously [knowingly and defiantly], whether he be born in the land, or a stranger, the same reproacheth the LORD; and that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Because he hath despised the word of the LORD, and hath broken his commandment, that soul shall utterly be cut off; his iniquity shall be upon him” (Numbers 15:27-31, explanatory insertion my own).

However, there is an even better example of God's tolerance of sins committed in ignorance. The greatest sin of all would certainly be the brutal murder of the very innocent Son of God. Yet, those who crucified Christ were forgiven because they were unaware of what they were doing. According to the Bible, Jesus Himself absolved them of any wrongdoing:

“And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left. Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots” (Luke 23:33-34, highlights my own).

Of course, all of this is just my own humble opinion.

I agree. I think this is precisely why we should open up the channels of communication with the Lord and learn directly from Him. The Spirit will help us to see eye to eye.

stop lying.

you hate Catholics and by proxy the Orthodox and you spread the lies about them so you feel justified in your hatred.

Partial preterism is what the Church Fathers professed and I do trust those much more than some XIX or XVI century loons which declared that they know it better for their personal benefit, to start with.

You can believe whatever you want - i, personally, do not care.
Just do not pretend it is the only possible way.
and the rapture is simply laughable.
as is the LITERAL reading of the Bible and interpretation as you personally feel like it.

they do not.

What Bible did they have for 1500 years that they could read if that was a lie?

the same they have now and had all 2000 years.

where do you get these conspiracy idiocy about forbidding to read the Bible?

Looks like it is YOU who have not read it. as I proved you with the reference to the New Testament.

and you clearly lose the dispute as you reference to the pedophile scandals.
BTW the pedophile priests are in your Protestant churches as well - and absolutely not less than anywhere else. maybe even more as nobody is being defrocked and some denominations are even making openly gay men their priests.

So take a log form your own eye first ;)

What conspiracy? The Bible was considered so sacred that translating it into the vulgate tongues were forbidden. People were put to death for translating the Bible into the common languages of Europe. So yes, people were forbidding the Bible from being read by the average person.

This is hardly a conspiracy theory. It's recorded history.

WHY BE LEFT BEHIND ON THE VERY NEAR RAPTURE DAY? WHY NOT BE CAUGHT UP WITH BELIEVERS? CHOOSE TO BELIEVE,ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR,CONFESS AND REPENT OF YOUR SIN AND GOD WILL FORGIVE YOU AND CLEANSE YOU AND YOU JOIN THE ETERNAL FAMILY OF GOD. THERE IS NOP DOWNSIDE TO LIVING LIFE AS A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD!!! PTL.

No need to worry about being left behind. There is no rapture as is commonly taught among certain protestants.

After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

When the Rapture Comes, can I have your car?

No need to worry about being left behind. There is no rapture as is commonly taught among certain protestants.

Says the guy who thinks he's wearing magic underpants and that he's going to rule a planet when he dies.

After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

Every generation has convinced itself their's is the generation that'll see the rapture. And so far, every generation has been wrong. Wanna plan for it go ahead, just be aware it's your own ego and ignorance convincing you of it's impending arrival, not anything Scriptural.

stop lying.

you hate Catholics and by proxy the Orthodox and you spread the lies about them so you feel justified in your hatred.

Partial preterism is what the Church Fathers professed and I do trust those much more than some XIX or XVI century loons which declared that they know it better for their personal benefit, to start with.

You can believe whatever you want - i, personally, do not care.
Just do not pretend it is the only possible way.
and the rapture is simply laughable.
as is the LITERAL reading of the Bible and interpretation as you personally feel like it.

they do not.

Looks like it is YOU who have not read it. as I proved you with the reference to the New Testament.

BTW the pedophile priests are in your Protestant churches as well - and absolutely not less than anywhere else. maybe even more as nobody is being defrocked and some denominations are even making openly gay men their priests.

William Tyndale (sometimes spelled Tynsdale, Tindall, Tindill, Tyndall; c. 1494–1536) was an English scholar who became a leading figure in Protestant reform in the years leading up to his execution. He is well known for his translation of the Bible into English. He was influenced by the work of Desiderius Erasmus, who made the Greek New Testament available in Europe, and by Martin Luther.[1] While a number of partial and incomplete translations had been made from the seventh century onward, the grass-roots spread of
Wycliffe's Bible resulted in a death sentence for any unlicensed possession of Scripture in English
—even though translations in all other major European languages had been accomplished and made available.[2][3]

William Tyndale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look at the quote : "Wycliffe's Bible resulted in a death sentence for any unlicensed possession of Scripture in English."

2nd, You can't find 400 Protestants Pastors in the news for hurting children but you can find them in the news from the Catholic church.

3rd, You have a low temperance for truth. You wrote: "You can believe whatever you want - i, personally, do not care."

4) Your attacks on me are made up. You make up your own evidence.

5) You have no evidence but persecute me: "So take a log form your own eye first ;)"

Funny how you don't have evidence, you make it up and slander me. If you did that in college, the teachers would try to help you but you couldn't go very far without failing because you have unsupported beliefs. You might want to try reading a book that isn't fiction.

If you want to debate me, you better have some sources because your beliefs are made up.

What Bible did the Catholics read? There wasn't one because it wasn't translated.

We have Wycliffe's Bible in 1382 and we have the Catholic DOUAY-Rheims Bible in 1582. That is a difference of 200 years and I think the Catholics were forced to print it to compete. If you know your history and if it isn't a lie then show me a Catholic Bible translated for the masses before that because there wasn't one.

The Bible was one of the first textbooks in American schools so that people could read the Bible.

LOL

the same you protestants read until you decided to change it to fit your agenda

What conspiracy? The Bible was considered so sacred that translating it into the vulgate tongues were forbidden. People were put to death for translating the Bible into the common languages of Europe. So yes, people were forbidding the Bible from being read by the average person.

:cuckoo:

are you retarded?
or you consider people did not learn Latin or Greek? Or it can not be read?

What does have translation has to do with your claim that Catholics are FORBIDDEN to read the Bible?

Are you kidding?

A world without believers? Sign me up!

GOD gave man freewill GODwill not force anyone to accept HIS love and forgivness you are free to reject GOD and thereby choose hell! your choice.but you can't then turn and try to blame GOD for your poor choice and love of sin.

Well why did he give us free will if he wanted us to believe in him?

He could've always given us the illusion of free will and had it so that everyone unquestioningly believed in him.

But he didn't.

Why is that?

When the Rapture Comes, can I have your car?

LOL.. a couple of years ago , Lord Gism, son of the almighty yet edible triune mangod, The Prince of Pretense, was telling people to buy gold at 1900 because the world was going to end ANY MINUTE.

Jesus would be very upset at the condition of gisms portfolio if he returned today, but I'm sure that Gism is still praying harder than ever to vanish into thin air..

Last edited:

:cuckoo:

are you retarded?
or you consider people did not learn Latin or Greek? Or it can not be read?

What does have translation has to do with your claim that Catholics are FORBIDDEN to read the Bible?

The only people who learned latin or greek were connected to the monestaries because they were the center of learning and they wouldn't permit outsiders knowing the truth and that is why they were burning the Bible.

If the Bible was read then why wasn't it translated?

A war was fought between Protestants and Catholics over control. That is why the Catholics didn't want people to read the Bible. The Bible says that believers are a kingdom of priests and the Catholics would have no control over papal states if we decided our own salvation. The Pope has no more papal states under his control so that is why he had to form the Vatican because he needed control over something.

You don't know history. You don't have any references to prove your points. But you want to call me retarted so anyone can call someone names but you don't have any facts to support it. I 'm sorry you feel so powerless without facts to call me retarted.

Every generation has convinced itself their's is the generation that'll see the rapture. And so far, every generation has been wrong. Wanna plan for it go ahead, just be aware it's your own ego and ignorance convincing you of it's impending arrival, not anything Scriptural.

Oh yeah? How do you explain the dwindling church attendance in America unless the believers who vanished are being taken up? Isn't it written in scripture that during what has come to be known as the rapture the Christian dead will be the first to rise?

Last edited:

What Bible did the Catholics read? There wasn't one because it wasn't translated.

We have Wycliffe's Bible in 1382 and we have the Catholic DOUAY-Rheims Bible in 1582. That is a difference of 200 years and I think the Catholics were forced to print it to compete. If you know your history and if it isn't a lie then show me a Catholic Bible translated for the masses before that because there wasn't one.

The Bible was one of the first textbooks in American schools so that people could read the Bible.

LOL

the same you protestants read until you decided to change it to fit your agenda

And what Bible was that? You don't know.

Why NOW?

What are the "signs" that tell you it's upon us?

We don't know when. No one does, only God knows the exact time, day and year.
We don't know the time, the day or the year, but when we see all of the prophesy's being fulfilled like they are now, that is what tells us.

Biblical Signs of the last days - just a partial list

Bible taught to the whole world. (Matthew 24:14)
Re-establishment of Israel in May 14th 1948. (Isaiah 66:7-8)
Reclamation of the land of Israel. (Ezekiel 36:34-35)
Revival of Biblical Hebrew. (Zephaniah 3:9; Jeremiah 31:23) After centuries of slumber where it was strictly a liturgical and written language, Hebrew was literally reborn nearly a century ago in its original birthplace. Eliezar Ben Yehuda led the rebirth of Hebrew as a spoken language.
The opening up of the Bible and the understanding of Bible prophecy. (Daniel 12:8-9) Understanding of Daniel is very important. Only the people living in end times now understands Daniel.
Re-gathering of the Jews. (Isaiah 11:10-12)
Re-occupation of Jerusalem. (Luke 21:24)
Resurgence of the Israeli military. (Zechariah 12:6)
Re-focusing of world politics on Israel. (Zechariah 12:3)
Arab threat to Israel. (Ezekiel 35 and 36)
Increasing instability of nature. Weather patterns are changing rapidly. (Matthew 24:7 & Luke 21:11)
Increasing lawlessness and violence. (Matthew 24:12)
Increasing immorality. (Matthew 24:37)
Increasing materialism. (2 Timothy 3:2)
Increasing Hedonism-pleasure. (2 Timothy 3:4)
Increasing influence of Humanism. (2 Timothy 3:2)
Depraved entertainment. (2 Timothy 3:4)
Calling evil good and good evil. (2 Timothy 3:3 & Isaiah 5:20)
Increasing use of drugs. (2 Timothy 3:3)
Increasing blasphemy. (2 Timothy 3:2)
Increasing paganism. (Wicca etc.) (2 Timothy 3:1-4)
Increasing despair. (2 Timothy 3:1)
Signs in the heavens (solar system changes). (Luke 21:11,25)
Increasing knowledge, internet etc. (Daniel 12:4)
Computer technology. (Revelation 13:7)
Increasing travel. (Daniel 12:4)
The explosion of cults. (Matthew 24:11)
Increasing occultism. (1 Timothy 4:1)
The proliferation of false christs. (Matthew 24:5)
Increasing attacks on Jesus the Bible and Christianity. (Romans 1:18-19)
Increasing persecution of Christians particularly in the east and middle east. (Matthew 24:9)
Wars and rumors of wars. (Matthew 24:6)
Weapons of mass destruction. (Luke 21:26)
Increasing famine. (Luke 21:11)
Increasing pestilence and new diseases. (Luke 21:11)
Television. (Revelation 11:8-9)
Satellite technology. (Revelation 11:8-9)
Unification of Europe. (Daniel 2 & 7)
Far Eastern military powers or Kings of the East. (Revelation 9:16 & 16:12)
Movement toward world government and one world monetary system. (Daniel 7:23-26)
Move towards a cashless society. (Revelation 13:16-17)
Denial of the Rapture and Second Coming. (2 Peter 3:3-4)
Denial of creation by God. (Romans 1:18-22)
Translation of the Bible into many languages. (Matthew 24:14)

Forum List

Back