Rapture anyday now!

"A preoccupation with the next world clearly shows an inability to cope credibly with this one." Richard K. Morgan (Broken Angels)

Christians and Muslims both suffer from this preoccupation with the afterlife. Judaism is much more centered on this life, not the next one.

You really think that? The scriptures seem to teach more about this life and the path to happiness.
those facts too much for you?

Morgan is as crazy as you are Daws as well as the Rapturists.

Work on loving yourself, doing good, and find your own way.

Jesus was the son of Satan.

And here, I thought he was the son of "god".

Its just SO confusing.

Okay, seriously, I don't mind that people make us these silly stories. Have fun with the magic sky fairy stuff.

Just don't expect intelligent, thinking people to fall for it.

"A preoccupation with the next world clearly shows an inability to cope credibly with this one." Richard K. Morgan (Broken Angels)

Christians and Muslims both suffer from this preoccupation with the afterlife. Judaism is much more centered on this life, not the next one.

You really think that? The scriptures seem to teach more about this life and the path to happiness.

Jews love to leave stones on grave markers and seek after the lost matzoh. Let's be realistic. If one is really healthy and not a klutz and doesn't get caught in the middle of a war, one might expect to live to be perhaps 100 years old. However, the eternity that comes afterwards is quite a lot longer...

Last edited:

Jews love to leave stones on grave markers and seek after the lost matzoh. Let's be realistic. If one is really healthy and not a klutz and doesn't get caught in the middle of a war, one might expect to live to be perhaps 100 years old. However, the eternity that comes afterwards is quite a lot longer...

TRY TO THINK!! THIS little LIFE ,EVEN IF 100 YEARS IS LESS THAN A DROP IN THE OCEANS OF ETERNITY. BUT KNOW! ACCEPTING OR REJECTING GOD 'S LOVE AND FORGIVNESS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU WILLEVER DO FOR ALL ETERNITY. BEST YOU THINK ON THAT TRUTH.

I dont see facts, i see an opinion.

The scriptures are all about one thing: paying your tithe. Religion is the most successful money making scam of all time.

That is an interpretation. You can't find tithing in the New Testament.

So jesus had a job to pay for his food and clothing? Cool, didn't know that. :cool:

There is no evidence recorded that he needed much. They gleaned or lived off of the land, they caught fish. He wasn't pre-occupied with food although I believe they did eat, I don't think He was pre-occupied with clothes or many belongings. The only things He had was the clothes off of His back.

That is an interpretation. You can't find tithing in the New Testament.

So jesus had a job to pay for his food and clothing? Cool, didn't know that. :cool:

There is no evidence recorded that he needed much. They gleaned or lived off of the land, they caught fish. He wasn't pre-occupied with food although I believe they did eat, I don't think He was pre-occupied with clothes or many belongings. The only things He had was the clothes off of His back.

So basically, Jesus was a moocher.

So basically, Jesus was a moocher.

Not exactly. It is recorded that Jesus was supported by some people out of their own pocket who were more than happy to watch him stick it to the man. Even if no one helped, he would have done it for free.

It was a thankless job with shitty pay that no one wanted but somebody had to do it.

After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then???

Yes.

And if it doesn't happen, will you believe then????

Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

If you're able to pass down your religion to your gr.-gr.-gr.-gr.-gr.-gr.-grandchild, he'll be laying on his deathbed still saying "soon".

After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then???

Yes.

And if it doesn't happen, will you believe then????

Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

If you're able to pass down your religion to your gr.-gr.-gr.-gr.-gr.-gr.-grandchild, he'll be laying on his deathbed still saying "soon".

BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!!!!===First, you must understand this: In the last days people who follow their own desires will appear. These disrespectful people will ridicule God’s promise 4 by saying, “What’s happened to his promise to return? Ever since our ancestors died, everything continues as it did from the beginning of the world.”

5 They are deliberately ignoring one fact: Because of God’s word, heaven and earth existed a long time ago. The earth appeared out of water and was kept alive by water. 6 Water also flooded and destroyed that world. 7 By God’s word, the present heaven and earth are designated to be burned. They are being kept until the day ungodly people will be judged and destroyed.

8 Dear friends, don’t ignore this fact: One day with the Lord is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like one day. 9 The Lord isn’t slow to do what he promised, as some people think. Rather, he is patient for your sake. He doesn’t want to destroy anyone but wants all people to have an opportunity to turn to him and change the way they think and act.

10 The day of the Lord will come like a thief. On that day heaven will pass away with a roaring sound. Everything that makes up the universe will burn and be destroyed. The earth and everything that people have done on it will be exposed.

11 All these things will be destroyed in this way. So think of the kind of holy and godly lives you must live 12 as you look forward to the day of God and eagerly wait for it to come. When that day comes, heaven will be on fire and will be destroyed. Everything that makes up the universe will burn and melt. 13 But we look forward to what God has promised—a new heaven and a new earth—a place where everything that has God’s approval lives.

14 Therefore, dear friends, with this to look forward to, make every effort to have him find you at peace, without spiritual stains or blemishes. 15 Think of our Lord’s patience as an opportunity for us to be saved.
2PETER 3:3-14

Forum List

Back