Rashida Tlaib Calls For $20 Minimum Wage

$41,000 a year for making the french fries at McDonalds? Hell, I might vote for this. lol

Erskine Bowles and Alan Simpson identified 2 trillion dollars in corporate tax loopholes that could be abolished. Obama, Ryan, Hensarling, all came out against doing that.

it used to be 800 billion under Reagan, now its 2 trillion

what are we doing? WHAT ARE WE DOING?

The Democrats plan to try to out Santa each other. Just like healthcare for all and reparations for slavery, they are nothing but false promises that can't be delivered in reality.
Don't know why they are wanting or promising reparations, because their welfare, and wealth redistribution programs have been doing the reparations thing for years and years now. It hasn't helped since then, and new reparations program's under knew names won't work or help any better now.

I've never figured out why the US Government is involved in telling private business how much money per hour to pay their employees? ... :dunno:
They don't they just want to guarantee the minimum wage....the way things are going people can't live on their own with two jobs let alone one.

I've never figured out why the US Government is involved in telling private business how much money per hour to pay their employees? ... :dunno:

there are reasonable governmental controls to PROTECT PEOPLE-----then there is
Islamic invasion

They don't they just want to guarantee the minimum wage....the way things are going people can't live on their own with two jobs let alone one.

BS ^^^^ I got myself thru college on minimum wage jobs-----1.25 per hour. Of course it is hard to "get by" if one's idea of SURVIVAL includes having finger-nails with little works of art on each one and sneakers that cost $ 100 and ----a few thousand dollars worth of tattoos

Because they choose to live in a location they can’t afford.

The bidding war from the Regressives just keeps getting more insane.

Erskine Bowles and Alan Simpson identified 2 trillion dollars in corporate tax loopholes that could be abolished. Obama, Ryan, Hensarling, all came out against doing that.

it used to be 800 billion under Reagan, now its 2 trillion

what are we doing? WHAT ARE WE DOING?
How dare people keep the money they earned!

Never saw that coming, did you?

Let’s just make it $100 and put the issue to rest for 6 months.

Twitter

This would be great news for the Germans, for sure. A 100 dollar minimum wage would make millions well off enough to drive SL's.
No it wouldn’t because a loaf of bread will be 70 bucks.
Yep, and everyone on fixed income is screwed bigtime.
It’s amazing how these people think you can double wages and somehow that won’t double the sales price of everything.

Because they choose to live in a location they can’t afford.
Most jobs are in cities.

But most are NOT in super-sized cities.

Never saw that coming, did you?

Let’s just make it $100 and put the issue to rest for 6 months.

Twitter

Rashid pffft ...get a real anglo western white name ...savage :04:
Where I am in flyover country
Take a busy morning gas convenience store that sells everything .
regional chain .....super busy ...with people going about their mornings grabbin coffee ,gas, fresh donuts, whatever Blah blah blah

ya got 3 or 4 people working the store in the busy am's

retires ..people collecting their SS and working ..thats who is there in the morning usually...sometimes with a young mom or young adult just sluggin it out working ...high school kids and young adults in the afternoon noon .....ya got the one lone white guy doing the night shift .........

I'm sure they'd love twenty bucks and hour.... BUT would much rather keep their 9 to 12 dollar an hour jobs .

How is a company supposed to just double it payroll ?....for that ?

Its not like payroll cost are rising cause its that busy or youre expanding

ITs friggin economic suicide How much MORE automation can you get away with in a gas an gulp?

Asshole Brooklyn commie jooooo bernie sanders cant even come up with 15 bucks an hour ...... Proving that yes indeed Virginia left wing progressives that listen to evil retards like bernie and nazi 3rd world savages are complete friggin useful idiots and morons

We should be more like Sweden ...NO minimum wage :04:
OH i'm sorry
Swedens new name is bland land
No shit :04:

"Could some Republican introduce a bill proposing a $100k/yr minimum wage please? Let Dems explain what happens to jobs when employers can't afford to hire anyone."

Forum List

Back