Rasmeussen: Trump +9

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
OK, Pollster with ;Republican tilt and an outlier.
But still 1000 Likely voters.

Landslide?

I haven't heard that the battleground states have moved much, so it still looks like Trump is in good shape.

Hard to say if the debate really matters, but it seems to, to the Dems. We already know what Trump will do.
Well one thing for sure, Biden's show trial didn't work. In fact it likely backfired even with the media hyping it up.

Landslide?

Interesting how you started with reason to believe Rassmussen is biased and totally inaccurate, but added "still 1000 Likely voters"

That's like saying "this poll is total bullshit, but they talked to lots of people. "

2024 FORECAST UPDATE | Trump Favored Over Biden in Race to 270​

View attachment 966214Jun 18, 2024

My SHOCKING 2024 Presidential Election Map Prediction (June 2024)​

View attachment 966218Jun 20, 2024

(Michigan is pink. . . but the preview came up, so it was impossible to copy it at that point)

2024 Election Map Based On the Latest Poll Taken in ALL 50 STATES!​

View attachment 966221 Jun 9, 2024

(Decision Desk HQ tends to be the most accurate of these.)

Interesting how you started with reason to believe Rassmussen is biased and totally inaccurate, but added "still 1000 Likely voters"

That's like saying "this poll is total bullshit, but they talked to lots of people. "
So what? When Fox had Biden at +2 everyone was making a big deal of it.

Biden's in deep doo doo any way you cut it. I'm betting they find a replacement, but how do they get around Harris is their ordeal.

Landslide?

This is the illegal immigrants raping and murdering little girls and moms.

I have no doubt about that.

It doesn't even come close to the load of BS that is Taylor taking a break from her record-breaking tour and her NFL boyfriend to write a song for....

JOE BIDEN

I haven't heard that the battleground states have moved much, so it still looks like Trump is in good shape.

Hard to say if the debate really matters, but it seems to, to the Dems. We already know what Trump will do.

50/50 shot Biden will back out of the debate.

All the Swedish drugs and infusions are clearly not working anymore.

You must be so proud of that Biden vote.

50/50 shot Biden will back out of the debate.

All the Swedish drugs and infusions are clearly not working anymore.

You must be so proud of that Biden vote.
Trump is more likely to back out, because if he insists on drug tests Biden WILL accept and Trump will be forced to withdraw to hide his own drug use.

#DRUGTESTTHEMBOTH

2024 FORECAST UPDATE | Trump Favored Over Biden in Race to 270​

View attachment 966214Jun 18, 2024

My SHOCKING 2024 Presidential Election Map Prediction (June 2024)​

View attachment 966218Jun 20, 2024

(Michigan is pink. . . but the preview came up, so it was impossible to copy it at that point)

2024 Election Map Based On the Latest Poll Taken in ALL 50 STATES!​

View attachment 966221 Jun 9, 2024

These polls are WAY off. What none of these polls show is voter enthusiasm. If you are a dem, you are clicking Biden when you are polled, if you are a conservative, you are clicking Trump, but on election day are these people going to wait in line for hours in order to vote for Biden? Im not seeing it. Trump has tremendous enthusiasm behind him, but not Joe. :dunno:

These polls are WAY off. What none of these polls show is voter enthusiasm. If you are a dem, you are clicking Biden in the poll, if you are a conservative, you are clicking Trump, but on election day are these people going to wait in line for hours in order to vote for Biden? Im not seeing it. Trump has tremendous enthusiasm behind him, but not Joe. :dunno:
Who waits in line? There’s no line at my mail box! Join the 21st century.

#4MOREYEARS

It’s well known that Trump is a long time user/abuser of Adderall. He doesn’t get all hyped up at rallies just on adrenaline! He keeps talking about Joe being on drugs, because every accusation is an admission.

#DRUGTESTTHEMBOTH
No one is ever going to buy this ^ horseshit, but everyone on Earth thinks Biden is going to be on a drug cocktail. :dunno:

Forum List

Back