Rasmeussen: Trump +9

All Trump has to do now is just let Biden talk and zombie walk a the debate. That's how he will coast into victory in November.

Trump does not do drugs - He doesn't even drink any alcohol/liquors. The media has vouched to that.

So what? When Fox had Biden at +2 everyone was making a big deal of it.

Biden's in deep doo doo any way you cut it. I'm betting they find a replacement, but how do they get around Harris is their ordeal.
My fear is that they know they can’t get rid of someone who possesses female blackness, so they will have to go with another person who has female blackness.

All Trump has to do now is just let Biden talk and zombie walk a the debate. That's how he will coast into victory in November.

Trump does not do drugs - He doesn't even drink any alcohol/liquors. The media has vouched to that.
He promised his dying brother - dying from the effects of alcoholism - that he would never touch the stuff. And he hasn’t.

Trump’s challenge will be to not take the bait the mods and Biden will swing at him, and remain calm. Just let Biden try to get through two full minutes of “talking” when answering questions, and let him sink himself.

Time is rapidly slipping away for the dems given that voting starts as early as Sept. 20th.

That said maybe election day will be made great again given FJB's age and obvious infirmities. Why vote early if he's dead by election day and your vote is null and void?

OK, Pollster with ;Republican tilt and an outlier.
But still 1000 Likely voters.

Landslide?

So the least accurate poll over the last 6 years is still inaccurate? Thanks for the update. Rasmussen had Trump winning by 1 point in September of 2020 when he lost by 4.5 points. This is SOP for them.

They poll likely voters, who skew Republican this early generally, and even in their final election poll they usually assume a red wave scenario. They had Trump winning the popular vote by 3 in late October 2016. He lost that too.

My fear is that they know they can’t get rid of someone who possesses female blackness, so they will have to go with another person who has female blackness.

For some reason this seems less of a possibility than, say, six months ago. If you're talking about MO. I really do think she's VERY reluctant at best and even more so since Biden will have left her such a fat disaster.

But I've been wrong before.

Can you post the long list of little girls and moms who've been victims of all these illegals?

Oh honey it doesn't have to be a long list. We're playing your game by your rules now. Remember how much you gained from one man, George Floyd? And he was a drug addict. These are innocent LITTLE GIRLS. Two is enough.

I knew you would hate the game.

For some reason this seems less of a possibility than, say, six months ago. If you're talking about MO. I really do think she's VERY reluctant at best and even more so since Biden will have left her such a fat disaster.

But I've been wrong before.
Yes, I’m talking about MO, and I agree with you. It seems that six months ago, she was going on interviews and getting her face in front of us, but since then, she’s decided “no way, Jose.”

That leaves Newsome - a man who will get votes ON!Y from those who want to Californiaize the country, which would be the 30% of radical leftists. Can’t win with that.

The Dems have trapped themselves into a corner. Not that I would have voted for him, but they should have allowed RFK Jr to compete for the Democratic nomination. If they had, it would be logical to appoint him at the Convention.

Their problem is that they did not anticipate the steep and rapid decline we’ve seen in Biden these last couple of months, particularly the last few weeks with the freezing episodes, and now they have no good alternative.

Every election the Dirty Democrats have an October Surprise against the Republican candidate.
Remember the fake national guard letter that they sprung on Bush.

Interesting how you started with reason to believe Rassmussen is biased and totally inaccurate, but added "still 1000 Likely voters"

That's like saying "this poll is total bullshit, but they talked to lots of people. "
Progs find it difficult to change course. They damage as much as they can when they are leaving power. And then cuddle up for "bipartisan" legislation when the Republicans rule. Getting their goodies although diminished. If Trump wins in November, it will be interesting to see what happens from Nov. 5 to his inauguration in January.

Biden in a landslide. Stay home lefties. Hide under your bed with 12 masks and get another booster.

NO NEED TO VOTE. BIDEN EASILY WINS.

Stay home.

but on election day are these people going to wait in line for hours in order to vote for Biden?
Biden voters don't wait in line.

Their ballots are mailed to them, and then billionaires pay people to pick them up.

I would have thought after that last election, you already knew this?

:dunno:

From the activity on this forum, you ought to know, these polls. . especially the ones from Decision Desk HQ are. . .

iu

iu

:auiqs.jpg:

Most people dont do mail in ballots.
IN areas where they have little money for polling stations, or few volunteers to man the polls and long lines are expected? Yes, lots of mail-in ballots are now the norm.

Do not make the mistake that every other place is like where you live.

It’s well known that Trump is a long time user/abuser of Adderall. He doesn’t get all hyped up at rallies just on adrenaline! He keeps talking about Joe being on drugs, because every accusation is an admission.

#DRUGTESTTHEMBOTH
:link:

Wow. Racist and sexist much?

What if someone had written about Bernie Sanders. . .

"My biggest fear is that they can't keep a Jew out of the oval office. . . . "

:rolleyes:

IN areas where they have little money for polling stations, or few volunteers to man the polls and long lines are expected? Yes, lots of mail-in ballots are now the norm.

Do not make the mistake that every other place is like where you live.
I guess that's why repubs have closed 1633 polling stations in 13 states over the last 6 years. That's just one of the ways repubs are limiting people's ability to vote.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back