Rasmussen: Newt 45 Obama 43

See what I bolded? I think you misunderstood my post....or you're CRAZY :lol:

I perfectly understood your post. You asked who on this thread had brought up the claim and I stated that I had

It is a valid contention given the visibility that Republicans gave the issue when Clinton was President

So I will pose a question to Republicans out there

. Given Newt Gingrich's status as a draft dodger, is he qualified to be commander in chief?

Ok well at least you admit to that strawman. No one here is saying clinton wasn't qualified based on any draft dodging.

Oh really?

Of course nobody is making that claim now.........now that draft dodger Gingrich is running

I perfectly understood your post. You asked who on this thread had brought up the claim and I stated that I had

It is a valid contention given the visibility that Republicans gave the issue when Clinton was President

So I will pose a question to Republicans out there

. Given Newt Gingrich's status as a draft dodger, is he qualified to be commander in chief?

Ok well at least you admit to that strawman. No one here is saying clinton wasn't qualified based on any draft dodging.

Oh really?

Of course nobody is making that claim now.........now that draft dodger Gingrich is running

Whatever makes you feel better about trying to create a strawman and getting busted ;)

Oh really?

Whatever makes you feel better about trying to create a strawman and getting busted ;)

It's not a strawman, it's a question of consistency.

If Clinton was to be denegrated because he was viewed as a "Draft dodger," (which was done to him - which makes it NOT a strawman) - then so should Newt be.

Strawman is when you build and break a fraudulant argument. At least know what it means before you toss it around @ people.

Oh really?

What is a straw man?

That Republicans once called Clinton unfit to be Commander in Chief because he was a draft dodger and now support draft dodger Newt?

Or

That Republicans called Clinton unfit to be president because he was a philanderer but now back philanderer Newt?

Both are valid points. Just because it makes you uncomfortable, doesn't make it a straw man

Last edited:
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.... blah blah blah blah. blah blah blah blah.... blah blah blah blah............... blah blah blah blah....NEWT............. blah blah blah blah...CAIN................ blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...........NEWT blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.... blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah . CAIN blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah..........NEWT blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.... blah blah blah blah. blah blah blah blah.... blah blah blah blah............... blah blah blah blah....NEWT............. blah blah blah blah...CAIN................ blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...........NEWT blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.... blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah . CAIN blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah..........NEWT blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

oh geez, it's every Election for both sides. Spare me, and I don't mean bowling?:eek: horrendous joke tbh fwiw iah

oh geez, it's every Election for both sides. Spare me, and I don't mean bowling?:eek: horrendous joke tbh fwiw iah

LMAO! Made me laugh :) That was soo dry.. too freakin funny! Fo~riddle

Newest from Rasmussen.. Gingrich @ 38% Romney @ 17%..

fat white man headed for the White House.

You both are making me laugh :D

You both are making me laugh :D

Laughter is good for the soul.. I'm glad I made you laugh. Maybe next time you won't stay away so long.. <sniff sniff>

Too bad he's not Santa Claus for the moocher class!~ (couldn't resist inane joke versus poor*(whoa) people).

I'll be forgiven though. Plymco is already saying a prayer for all of my past transgressions, since the only time I speak to the invisible beings is when I'm typing to them across the internet.

Last edited:
It's pretty awesome to have light-heartedness on Political message boards - it's a bit closer to reality that way. Sometimes on here people make me think that they really want to go postal....it makes me think they never leave the crib.

That's awesome Willow! Thanks for posting. No wonder all of the Zombies and Paulettes are busting a gut.

38%???

Is that all?

Perry and Cain did better, Rassmussen must be slipping. Newt will come crashing back.....they all do

It's pretty awesome to have light-heartedness on Political message boards - it's a bit closer to reality that way. Sometimes on here people make me think that they really want to go postal....it makes me think they never leave the crib.

I try not to take things too serious....its helpful to have a moment or two of brevity when discussing topics that people take very serious and personal.

I try not to take things too serious....its helpful to have a moment or two of brevity when discussing topics that people take very serious and personal.

You don't consider fat white men very serious and personal?:doubt:

Newt is a loose cannon with a nasty temper and a lot of baggage. I would love to see him go up against Obama. I guarantee he'll implode. :tongue:

well, yes, that. and it's kind of funny to watch the delusional rightwingnuts grasp on to the rasmussen poll which is the ONLY one that shows the newt ahead of the president.

real clear politics has six (YES SIX) other polls that show the president ahead by an average of almost 6 percentage points... but whatever gets them through the day. ... even if they're dishonest hacks. :thup:

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

Newt is a loose cannon with a nasty temper and a lot of baggage. I would love to see him go up against Obama. I guarantee he'll implode. :tongue:

well, yes, that. and it's kind of funny to watch the delusional rightwingnuts grasp on to the rasmussen poll which is the ONLY one that shows the newt ahead of the president.

real clear politics has six (YES SIX) other polls that show the president ahead by an average of almost 6 percentage points... but whatever gets them through the day. ... even if they're dishonest hacks. :thup:

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

Shhhhh....

We want them to pick newt

Forum List

Back