Rasmussen: Newt 45 Obama 43

It's so rich and ironic that Conservatives would be happy to have Newt.

Family values hypocrisy? Check.
Paul Ryan's plan hypocrisy? Check.
Individual Mandate/Healthcare hypocrisy? Check.
Amnesty hypocrisy? Check.

It's a wonder your faction of voters can never "Elect a true conservative," you always settle for "not the Democrat" and begin your false justifications from there for four years - and then when he Governs the same (spending / policy wise, etc) as the Democrat did, Nooo000oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o, it's because he wasn't really a Conservative.

Get a life you guys treat this shit like a fruity little football game, my "my side, my side, hooooray!!!"

Gimme a fucking break. Mitt Romney? Not a Conservative.
Newt Gingrich? Not a Conservative.

So when you go pull the lever for one of those two - remember - 4 years later when you blame the still saddening state of our debt on "he wasn't a Conservative," remember, YOUR FAULT.

It's a wonder your faction of voters can never "Elect a true conservative," you always settle for "not the Democrat" and begin your false justifications from there for four years - and then when he Governs the same (spending / policy wise, etc) as the Democrat did, Nooo000oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o, it's because he wasn't really a Conservative.

Get a life you guys treat this shit like a fruity little football game, my "my side, my side, hooooray!!!"

So when you go pull the lever for one of those two - remember - 4 years later when you blame the still saddening state of our debt on "he wasn't a Conservative," remember, YOUR FAULT.

Did someone drop a house on you this morning or just wake up in a really foul mood?

Did someone drop a house on you this morning or just wake up in a really foul mood?

Don't mistake my uber internetz speed typing skills for giving a real crap about Politics in general.

I'm more interested in my workout @ 4 - in getting pussy Eli the fuck off my team..........................oh, and polishing my ever improving Hoop-game.

LOL! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas and Santa is bringing an early present to Newt! GO Newt GO!

2012 Presidential Matchups - Rasmussen Reports™

I really think Newt's "issues" are so old they aren't news anymore and wont hurt him.

Plus he converted to Catholicism after that didn't he? ;)

Recruit the Newt ;-) I once heard someone say those words.. Hmmm

It sure wasn't the military in Viet Nam

:lol:

Your funny dude :lmao:

Your funny dude :lmao:

I'm funny, sexy and I make money. What's not to love amiright

It sure wasn't the military in Viet Nam

This thread isn't about Bubba.. please stay on topic.:razz:

Newt dodged the draft better than even Clinton. Even got married at 19 to avoid the draft.

Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar

LMFAO What does Clinton being a Rhodes Scholar have to do with anything?? Wow.. do you liberals walk around with DNC propaganda sound bites taped to your foreheads? Lastly, I didn't realize that getting married allowed one to be exempt from the draft? Quite frankly, I don't really give a damn to be honest.. it's an all volunteer army.. who gives a shit about the draft anyhow?

This thread isn't about Bubba.. please stay on topic.:razz:

Newt dodged the draft better than even Clinton. Even got married at 19 to avoid the draft.

LMFAO What does Clinton being a Rhodes Scholar have to do with anything?? Wow.. do you liberals walk around with DNC propaganda sound bites taped to your foreheads? Lastly, I didn't realize that getting married allowed one to be exempt from the draft? Quite frankly, I don't really give a damn to be honest.. it's an all volunteer army.. who gives a shit about the draft anyhow?

Nothing at all. ;)

But seriously....people chiding republicans over supporting newt due to newts past transgressions saying they are the party of "Church Values". That shit is funny.

You do realize the church teaches FORGIVENESS for sins right? That attack on newt is just so stupid.

Real Clear Politics (Average): Obama 48.7 Gingrich 43 (SPREAD: Obama +5.7)

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

POW!!!!

POW.jpg

And with that, a swift blow to the face, the thread was defeated.

Nothing at all. ;)

But seriously....people chiding republicans over supporting newt due to newts past transgressions saying they are the party of "Church Values". That shit is funny.

You do realize the church teaches FORGIVENESS for sins right? That attack on newt is just so stupid.

It's seriously all they can do.. they cannot run on Barry's record. I've seen absolutely NOTHING but the politics of personal destruction from the left..

Nothing at all. ;)

His character is that of an adulterer who gets head in his car in the parking lot during political events from not his wife - just pointing out the facts.

I'm not a member of the Church, and quite frankly - I think if you make your bed - you should lay in it. Meaning - if he wanted to be such a hot shot womanizer in the past, then it's okay to be brought up over and over when he runs for President because the choices and actions in your life deserve consequences.

And let the voters judge it thereafter. Just like they did Obama's and Bush's drug use.

Nothing at all. ;)

It's seriously all they can do.. they cannot run on Barry's record. I've seen absolutely NOTHING but the politics of personal destruction from the left..

With the morons with shady Political past dealings the Republicans are putting up against him, he may very well be able to run on his record :eek:

Forum List

Back