Rasmussen: Newt 45 Obama 43

Go for it sweetheart.......

You go after Obamas birth certificate, college transcripts and whatever

We will go after Newts list of lovers

Let's see who wins

I'm not going after anything.. just asking your messiah to release his academic records.. it isn't difficult.. in regard to Newts affairs.. <yawn>
Remember how it mattered Kerry vs. Bush in '04? Bush slammed Kerry.

Newt won't let them get away with NOT vetting Barry this time.. he said he will hound Barry.. go to every stop he does..he will corner the idiot and challenge him to 7 Lincoln-Douglas style debates.. I'll wager ANYONE money that coward will not accept.

You Zombies sound like broken records over your messiahs birth certificate. LMAO-- Barry, release all of your academic records, come on.. You can do it Barry..

Let's see who wins

Didn't the left tell us that was none of our business when Clinton was having sex with interns in the oval office?

We'll let Obama run on his record.

ObamaRecord.jpeg.bmp

Let's see who wins.
Well Bush's record was worse than that in most regards and he won his re-election.

Let's see who wins

Didn't the left tell us that was none of our business when Clinton was having sex with interns in the oval office?

ObamaRecord.jpeg.bmp

Let's see who wins.
Well Bush's record was worse than that in most regards and he won his re-election.

Booooooooooooooooosh

Liberal tactics to get Barry re-elected.. BLAME BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH and smear your opponent. Thats it.

I do. It's 1980 all over again - anybody but Carter/Obama wins...ANYBODY.

malaise_v2.jpg
Umm, two major components separate Carter's position going into re-election from Obama's. One, unlike Obama, Carter didn't inherit the worst recession any president received from his predecessor since Hoover handed FDR the Great Depression; and two, Obama isn't presiding over a hostage situation where 52 Americans were being held by terrorists for over a year and going into the election.
Then YOU weren't around during the FORD years and W I N...? (Whip Inflation NOW)

:eusa_liar:

Carter made it worse. And chastised the people for it SAME as Obama is doing.
It wasn't the Great Recession, which lost 8 million jobs and 5.1% of GDP.

His action speak volumes.
I'm still waiting ... what did Obama call Americans lazy about?
Have Google? Bing? Yahoo? Search it. You'll find quite a FEW. And NO...I don't do work YOU should be doing. I made the statement...and stick to it.

YOU have a homework assignment now, don't you newbie?
Nah, my homework is done. That you won't post it answers my question. :clap2:

Umm, two major components separate Carter's position going into re-election from Obama's. One, unlike Obama, Carter didn't inherit the worst recession any president received from his predecessor since Hoover handed FDR the Great Depression; and two, Obama isn't presiding over a hostage situation where 52 Americans were being held by terrorists for over a year and going into the election.
Then YOU weren't around during the FORD years and W I N...? (Whip Inflation NOW)

But Obama is pushing us there with his Statist enablers...right off the cliff...and YOU applaud this?

Bush did this? How about Reagan?

It's hilarious to still hear righties talk about how Obama "supposedly" called Americans lazy. Righties routinely bash unemployed Americans, low-income Americans, union workers, government employees, OWS protesters, and nonprofit company employees as lazy and wanting a free ride. The hypocrisy is overwhelming...

Obama Didn't Call Americans Lazy -- But Right-Wing Media*Routinely*Do | Media Matters for America

Did Obama call Americans 'lazy' and 'soft'? - The Fact Checker - The Washington Post

Have Google? Bing? Yahoo? Search it. You'll find quite a FEW. And NO...I don't do work YOU should be doing. I made the statement...and stick to it.

YOU have a homework assignment now, don't you newbie?
Nah, my homework is done. That you won't post it answers my question. :clap2:
No... other poster are telling YOU the same as I am. Wake up.

Let's see who wins

ObamaRecord.jpeg.bmp

Let's see who wins.
NO they weren't. Try again.

Show us the records Hussein.. Where are they?

Do your own homework.......you don't get everything in life handed to you on a silver platter (actually, most conservatives do)

You dig up what you can on Obama

We will dig up what we can on Newt

Should be a lot of fun. I bet we find a lot more juicy things about ole Newt than you do about Obama

His action speak volumes.

Have you considered using Google, Ask Jeeves, Bing and a host of others?

11 million hits for me. You?

Obama, Nov. 12: "Well, this is an issue, generally. I think it's important to remember that the United States is still the largest recipient of foreign investment in the world. And there are a lot of things that make foreign investors see the U.S. as a great opportunity — our stability, our openness, our innovative free market culture. But we've been a little bit lazy, I think, over the last couple of decades. We've kind of taken for granted — well, people will want to come here and we aren't out there hungry, selling America and trying to attract new business into America. And so one of the things that my administration has done is set up something called SelectUSA that organizes all the government agencies to work with state and local governments where they're seeking assistance from us, to go out there and make it easier for foreign investors to build a plant in the United States and put outstanding U.S. workers back to work in the United States of America."

Fact check: Obama's 'lazy' comment

Is this what you mean?

Liberal tactics to get Barry re-elected.. BLAME BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH and smear your opponent. Thats it.
Well that record got Bush re-elected -- why is it you think it won't get Obama re-elected?

Of course, I'm asking the same person who claimed Liberals were behind Cain's destruction, but then couldn't actually back it up, so I'm not exactly holding my breath.

But Obama is pushing us there with his Statist enablers...right off the cliff...and YOU applaud this?

Bush did this? How about Reagan?
Obama isn't pushing us there, it already happened during the Great Recession which began in 2007.

It's hilarious to still hear righties talk about how Obama "supposedly" called Americans lazy. Righties routinely bash unemployed Americans, low-income Americans, union workers, government employees, OWS protesters, and nonprofit company employees as lazy and wanting a free ride. The hypocrisy is overwhelming...

Obama Didn't Call Americans Lazy -- But Right-Wing Media*Routinely*Do | Media Matters for America

Did Obama call Americans 'lazy' and 'soft'? - The Fact Checker - The Washington Post
Which of course, is the reason they cowered away from answering the question.

:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back