Rats Celebrate Too Early Trump Tricks Em Again

I bet leftists are screaming at the sky and downing some antacids right now ROFLMAO!

Why would we be doing that?

trump owns the shutdown and a New Congress is coming. Hell, you probably can't get all the defeated republic back in town this year.
So? I will GLADLY own this along with him because its the right thing to shut down the government when the ENEMY of AMERICA and AMERICANS refuses to fund security for our border! I don't care if the government gets funded but leftists think government has to fix EVERYTHING and once a few weeks passes and people realize we don't NEED government bye bye leftists from power for a long time! I don't care who owns this....Leftists hate America so President Trump has to shut down the government to protect us to get what we need.

The "government has to fix EVERYTHING"...

Then leave the government out of this wall building bullshit.
National Security is one of the FEW things the government should be taking care of.

Oil fell below $46 this morning dicklips, stock market ninnies panic....thanks Trump!
report this morning was gas under 2 bucks.
2.07 here. I got it for 1.81$ in Tennessee this past weekend.

USMB commies sure seem SOUR this morning.....what happened?

unpaid national security personnel are usmb commies? who knew...??

Nobody is out a nickel dummy.....they get anything they didn't get during a shutdown. Call Nancy, tell her to give DJ the Wall money and we can all be home for Christmas!
Tell Trump to stop writing checks the American taxpayer can't cash.

Congress spends money. Check with them

USMB commies sure seem SOUR this morning.....what happened?

unpaid national security personnel are usmb commies? who knew...??

Nobody is out a nickel dummy.....they get anything they didn't get during a shutdown. Call Nancy, tell her to give DJ the Wall money and we can all be home for Christmas!
SS checks go out, medicare goes out. what doesn't get paid? please tell us lefturds. they still pull taxes from my check.

National Security is one of the FEW things the government should be taking care of.
I thoroughly agree.

So tell Trump to stop writing checks the American people can't cash.

Trillion dollar deficits are the biggest threat to the future of our country. Not Mexicans, not Muslims, not guns, not "Happy Holidays".

does the wall work in Isreal? any mexicans in China? hmmmmmm why do rich folk build walls?

You haven’t heard?
In light of the revolutionary find that “walls don’t work” jails and prisons the world over plan to demo theirs down and never ever erect another barrier. Also, home values in gated communities are declining fast as the word spreads that too much security sucks. The entire Wall building industry is in complete collapse. There’s a total shitstorm happening right now.

Indeed it is and Anti American leftists are trying to destroy America just to hurt President Trump and we are done playing games.

:rolleyes: that'll be the day................................................................................................. ^

our non partisan federal law enforcement agencies are doing their JOB, protecting our country from foreign invasion.

criminal foreign invasion which donny openly invited... and dumbos applauded.

and foreign invasion which team traitor continuously PROVABLY lies about...

that protecting our country from foreign invasion just so happens to "hurt" donny is everyone else's fault but baby donny's. :blahblah:

4wv98ajkrbdz.jpg

Jeff Sessions's replacement once suggested a 'crafty' plan to slow down the Mueller investigation by defunding it

Trump's attack on the FBI is an attack on the US constitution itself

Last edited:
It's unfortunate for Trump that his ego (or whatever drives him) required him to tie his econ policy to the Dow. I know two really talented young traders guys who've switched from equities. One to real estate and another to sort of management.

Trump's spending and tax cuts are a nightmare that is coming.

But, his instincts on China are shared by Reagan's guy Lighthizer. I'm not sure of what Lighthizer sees as the end resolution though

He's not signing a damn thing that doesn't have at least $3B for the Wall. Chuck and Nancy say "WHA?"....Now the Rats got to nurse their hangover and stay in the Swamp for Christmas....tsk tsk. Trump wins. MAGA!

images

Then as trump said, he will shut down the government.

Maybe the congress can override the veto but I doubt it.

So the trump shutdown will probably start tomorrow.

You wanted it, you're probably going to get it. So don't try to pass the bl
He's not signing a damn thing that doesn't have at least $3B for the Wall. Chuck and Nancy say "WHA?"....Now the Rats got to nurse their hangover and stay in the Swamp for Christmas....tsk tsk. Trump wins. MAGA!

images

I thought he wanted 5 billion. Now it's down to 3 billion. At least it's going in the right direction.

If he doesn't sign the CR then the government will shut down.

trump said he wanted it. So did the conservatives on the board so you'll probably get what you want.

The trump shutdown.

Have fun with it.

He said he wanted 5B. He still caved.
so you admit he negotiated in good faith. thanks, again, now we know who is actually shutting down the government, it's congress.

No. He wanted 5B, Now he’s asking for 3B. He caved.

If there is a shutdown, it’s his fault.
dude, it's called negotiating. I know you're a leftist and don't know the word, but it's what one does when one wants something someone else has. I'll do this for that. hmmmmm look it up.

No, it’s called caving in. Its essentially Russia all over again; when he said he believed Putin and not the CIA he saw the media and changed his story. He saw the people laughing at him so he’s changing his story.

Wasn’t Mexico going to pay for the wall?

Yup, typical lib, always wanting something for free.

Just quoting the blob.

images

Then as trump said, he will shut down the government.

Maybe the congress can override the veto but I doubt it.

So the trump shutdown will probably start tomorrow.

You wanted it, you're probably going to get it. So don't try to pass the bl

images

I thought he wanted 5 billion. Now it's down to 3 billion. At least it's going in the right direction.

If he doesn't sign the CR then the government will shut down.

trump said he wanted it. So did the conservatives on the board so you'll probably get what you want.

The trump shutdown.

Have fun with it.
Ywah, Trump said that and I don't care. This is on Chuck-U-Schumer and Dancing Nazi Pelosi. It's on them if they care about your precious government shutdown. It won't affect me, and I bet it doesn't affect you.

Btw I told you the government shuts down every Friday evening anyway.

It ain't gonna happen. There are not enough RePuBliKlan Votes to support it, much less Democrat. Senator Schumer and Congresswoman Pelosi have no reason to support the Wall.

As with the previous RePuBliKlan Shutdowns, it will blow up in his face.

Fuck them, fuck you.....he ain't signing it and the American people are behind him.
Don't get so excited--it's only Thursday. He's got plenty of time to change his mind again.

That's very true.

The man changes his mind constantly. It's not good for our nation to have such uncertainty.

It ain't gonna happen. There are not enough RePuBliKlan Votes to support it, much less Democrat. Senator Schumer and Congresswoman Pelosi have no reason to support the Wall.

Fuck them, fuck you.....he ain't signing it and the American people are behind him.
Don't get so excited--it's only Thursday. He's got plenty of time to change his mind again.

That's very true.

The man changes his mind constantly. It's not good for our nation to have such uncertainty.
why? sometimes the best move is no move.

Why does he need to shut down the government to get money for a wall that he said Mexico would pay for through the new NAFTA (which, BTW, is nonsense because any potential savings on the trade deal goes to private citizens, not the government)?

Why does he need to shut down the government to get money for a wall that he said Mexico would pay for through the new NAFTA (which, BTW, is nonsense because any potential savings on the trade deal goes to private citizens, not the government)?
cause he did? I'm just saying, that is a really stupid question. :dunno:

so question old woman, if he is asking for 3B and it isn't there, doesn't sign the bill, who is actually shutting down the government?
I will be writing to BOTH my Independent and my Republican senators on this issue. I think the Dems should give him his $$ and let him build his Wall. Like a very cranky toddler, give the kid a toy and shut him up. All this illegal immigrant propaganda is just wearing me out.

I disagree.

When my child was a toddler and tried to throw a hissy fit, my child got a time out.

Not what my child wanted.

If I had given into my child I would have taught her that throwing a hissy fit works to get what you want. So the hissy fits would continue and she would continue to get what she wanted.

I taught her the opposite. That hissy fits only gets you a time out. Not what she wanted.

The same applies to trump.

Let him shut the government down. The new congress will be sworn into office in a couple weeks. Let him deal with that new congress. He has chosen to not work with a congress controlled by his own party. Let him learn what it's like when his own party doesn't have control of legislation anymore.

Let him learn the consequences of his actions.

Forum List

Back