Rats Celebrate Too Early Trump Tricks Em Again

It ain't gonna happen. There are not enough RePuBliKlan Votes to support it, much less Democrat. Senator Schumer and Congresswoman Pelosi have no reason to support the Wall.

As with the previous RePuBliKlan Shutdowns, it will blow up in his face.

Fuck them, fuck you.....he ain't signing it and the American people are behind him.
Don't get so excited--it's only Thursday. He's got plenty of time to change his mind again.
so question old woman, if he is asking for 3B and it isn't there, doesn't sign the bill, who is actually shutting down the government?
I will be writing to BOTH my Independent and my Republican senators on this issue. I think the Dems should give him his $$ and let him build his Wall. Like a very cranky toddler, give the kid a toy and shut him up. All this illegal immigrant propaganda is just wearing me out.

I disagree.

When my child was a toddler and tried to throw a hissy fit, my child got a time out.

Not what my child wanted.

If I had given into my child I would have taught her that throwing a hissy fit works to get what you want. So the hissy fits would continue and she would continue to get what she wanted.

I taught her the opposite. That hissy fits only gets you a time out. Not what she wanted.

The same applies to trump.

Let him shut the government down. The new congress will be sworn into office in a couple weeks. Let him deal with that new congress. He has chosen to not work with a congress controlled by his own party. Let him learn what it's like when his own party doesn't have control of legislation anymore.

Let him learn the consequences of his actions.
who is throwing a hissy fit?

When I have something someone needs I negotiate to reach an agreement. you didn't teach your kids that I bet.

He's not signing a damn thing that doesn't have at least $3B for the Wall. Chuck and Nancy say "WHA?"....Now the Rats got to nurse their hangover and stay in the Swamp for Christmas....tsk tsk. Trump wins. MAGA!

images

trump wins what?

Pack up the congress, a new one is hitting town next year.

The House will be largely frozen out by the Senate.

You do realize that the democrats control all legislation in the senate with the filibuster don't you?

I'm sure you do because you cheered on the republicans when they instituted it in the Obama years when the republicans were the minority but kept control of all legislation in the senate with the filibuster. That policy has been continued by democrats. So the minority will always control all legislation in the senate with that filibuster.

The republicans in the senate can try to freeze out the House but they won't do that. What they are now forced to do is try to find a way to work with the democrats for the good of the nation. Which we know is the last thing they and you want to do and would never do without being forced to do it.

You know, what they're supposed to do but stopped doing a very long time ago.

USMB commies sure seem SOUR this morning.....what happened?

unpaid national security personnel are usmb commies? who knew...??

Nobody is out a nickel dummy.....they get anything they didn't get during a shutdown. Call Nancy, tell her to give DJ the Wall money and we can all be home for Christmas!
SS checks go out, medicare goes out. what doesn't get paid? please tell us lefturds. they still pull taxes from my check.
Non essential government workers. They always get paid eventually, after it's over, but they have no check coming during the shutdown. And obviously, they're not working.

USMB commies sure seem SOUR this morning.....what happened?

unpaid national security personnel are usmb commies? who knew...??

Nobody is out a nickel dummy.....they get anything they didn't get during a shutdown. Call Nancy, tell her to give DJ the Wall money and we can all be home for Christmas!
SS checks go out, medicare goes out. what doesn't get paid? please tell us lefturds. they still pull taxes from my check.
Non essential government workers. They always get paid eventually, after it's over, but they have no check coming during the shutdown. And obviously, they're not working.

Sob, sob....sniffle, sniffle........please, no more......the tears are making it hard to see my computer screen..

At this rate, Deficit Donald will have the Dow back to where it started on January 20, 2017.

But at least we are all saying "Merry Christmas" now! MAGA!

Happy Winter Solstice to you too.

trump is doing his best to reverse the stable economy that Obama handed him. He has spent so much time undoing everything Obama did, I guess that the economy is one of them.

I sure hope that the next republican crash doesn't destroy too many lives. We've endured so many republican economic recessions I guess we're used to it now.

If conservatives think they can bully people into what holiday greeting they should say, they're nuts. I will never say that greeting they've been trying to force on us for years. I will not be told what I can and can't say as a greeting to people in the holiday season. Especially since I haven't been a christian since the early 70s.

Happy Holidays.

Man. Trombies can twist. It's almost hard to keep track.

Not like the leftard clown posse, right, LL? Honest as the day is long and above reproach....all about the truth and transparency!

Said no one ever........

Dale, do you need attention?

Guys like you are awesome. You don't believe ANYTHING. Sandy Hook, Moon Landing, the shape of the earth. But Trump? Yeah. He's telling it like it is.

Awesome.

Yes, his stupidity and lack of awareness is "tricking people." To dumbfucks.

At this rate, Deficit Donald will have the Dow back to where it started on January 20, 2017.

But at least we are all saying "Merry Christmas" now! MAGA!

Happy Winter Solstice to you too.

trump is doing his best to reverse the stable economy that Obama handed him. He has spent so much time undoing everything Obama did, I guess that the economy is one of them.

I sure hope that the next republican crash doesn't destroy too many lives. We've endured so many republican economic recessions I guess we're used to it now.

If conservatives think they can bully people into what holiday greeting they should say, they're nuts. I will never say that greeting they've been trying to force on us for years. I will not be told what I can and can't say as a greeting to people in the holiday season. Especially since I haven't been a christian since the early 70s.

Happy Holidays.
2% GDP and that's a good economy. hahahaahhahahahahaha :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Nope, most certainly can't make this shit up.

Not like the leftard clown posse, right, LL? Honest as the day is long and above reproach....all about the truth and transparency!

Said no one ever........

Guys like you are awesome. You don't believe ANYTHING. Sandy Hook, Moon Landing, the shape of the earth. But Trump? Yeah. He's telling it like it is.

Awesome.

Spare me the spew, LL......this shit was going on even before the election took place. Planting the ol seed that Trump and the ROOSKIES were in cahoots to expose the cheating, criminality and corruption of the DNC...and according to those of your ilk? That would be cheating....if there was a smidgen of truth to it.

BTW, shove the moon landing and flat earth b.s right back up your ass and twist it. I have never claimed either one of those things are false.

.You lose what tiny credibility you might have when you blatantly lie, ass wipe. Apologize for lying or go fuck yourself. But bear in mind that I will rub this bullshit you posted in your face whenever I come across you posting about other's honesty.....capiche'?

Just apologize and that's the end of it or deal with the fallout.

Said no one ever........

Awesome.

Spare me the spew, LL......this shit was going on even before the election took place. Planting the ol seed that Trump and the ROOSKIES were in cahoots to expose the cheating, criminality and corruption of the DNC...and according to those of your ilk? That would be cheating....if there was a smidgen of truth to it.

BTW, shove the moon landing and flat earth b.s right back up your ass and twist it. I have never claimed either one of those things are false.

.You lose what tiny credibility you might have when you blatantly lie, ass wipe. Apologize for lying or go fuck yourself. But bear in mind that I will rub this bullshit you posted in your face whenever I come across you posting about other's honesty.....capiche'?

Ohhhh! You are not flat earther and you believe the moon landing. My bad. I apologize.

What about Sandy Hook?

Who killed Kennedy?

Is Hillary the leader of a pedophile ring?

Do vaccinations cause autism?

Come on man. You're a conspiracy theorist who doesn't believe that Trump conspired to do ANYTHING. ITS WEIRD.

Actually after that rollercoaster day on Wall Street the dow lost 464 points today.

We had the same type of stock market in the bush boy years too. During that time the stock market crashed a couple times. It got so bad that a couple times in those years I just stopped reading the statements and put them in the file folder. Those statements are still there, unopened.

I sure hope I won't have to start doing that again. I just hope the mess stops.

This is people's retirement. It was taken out of traditional pensions and put in the stock market. Which isn't wise. As we know the stock market can wipe out a lifetime of saving and planning.

This sell off has been going on all year long. The stock market is in the loss or negative category this year.

The Dow was at 24824.01 on January 3, 2018
The Nasdaq was at 7006.90 on January 3, 2018

Today:

The Dow closed today at 22859.60
The Nasdaq closed at 6528.41

Maybe I'm an optimist or maybe because some of my retirement is in the stock market but I sure hope this sell off turns around.

A trump government shutdown will only keep the sell off going.

Said no one ever........

Awesome.

Ohhhh! You are not flat earther and you believe the moon landing. My bad. I apologize.

What about Sandy Hook?

Who killed Kennedy?

Come on man. You're a conspiracy theorist who doesn't believe that Trump conspired to do ANYTHING. ITS WEIRD.

You know the answer to those topics. Kudos for "man-ing" up and admitting you were wrong.

Trump didn't need nor even want this fucking job. He was recruited for it. If I was Trump? I would have refused because half the idiots in this country deserve to starve to death...them and their little snot-nosed, entitled spawn. You better hope that the white hats win because there is going to come a huge food shortage that will be partially due to the corruption of the PH balance in the soil; limiting crop yields and artificial scarcities like the jacobins did in France. You don't have the slightest fucking clue as to how fragile and vulnerable the sheeple really are....grocery store shelves always stocked, plenty of everything but the grocery store chains started being gobbled up and consolidated much like the media outlets. Grocery stores once had a mini-warehouse of canned goods......not anymore. They are streamlined and depend on trucking. The stores are much smaller and use the FIFO method, first in, first out. All it would take is one incident where trucking came to a stop and the store shelves would be barren.

Gotta question for ya, can you hunt? Do you know how to gut small or large game if it came to that? Do you know how to fish and gut one of those and de-bone it? Do you know what wild growing plants are edible? How do purify water without boiling it? If not, you are not much of a man and pretty much useless to your significant other and children. What would you do if you couldn't feed them with food? Feed them with a steady diet of hatred and blame your lack of abilities to step up and be a man on repubs? That's not gonna fill their bellies, my friend.

Actually after that rollercoaster day on Wall Street the dow lost 464 points today.

We had the same type of stock market in the bush boy years too. During that time the stock market crashed a couple times. It got so bad that a couple times in those years I just stopped reading the statements and put them in the file folder. Those statements are still there, unopened.

I sure hope I won't have to start doing that again. I just hope the mess stops.

This is people's retirement. It was taken out of traditional pensions and put in the stock market. Which isn't wise. As we know the stock market can wipe out a lifetime of saving and planning.

This sell off has been going on all year long. The stock market is in the loss or negative category this year.

The Dow was at 24824.01 on January 3, 2018
The Nasdaq was at 7006.90 on January 3, 2018

Today:

The Dow closed today at 22859.60
The Nasdaq closed at 6528.41

Maybe I'm an optimist or maybe because some of my retirement is in the stock market but I sure hope this sell off turns around.

A trump government shutdown will only keep the sell off going.

If you have to watch the stock market every day, you shouldn't be in it.

Said no one ever........

Awesome.

What about Sandy Hook?

Who killed Kennedy?

You know the answer to those topics. Kudos for "man-ing" up and admitting you were wrong.

Trump didn't need nor even want this fucking job. He was recruited for it. If I was Trump? I would have refused because half the idiots in this country deserve to starve to death...them and their little snot-nosed, entitled spawn. You better hope that the white hats win because there is going to come a huge food shortage that will be partially due to the corruption of the PH balance in the soil; limiting crop yields and artificial scarcities like the jacobins did in France. You don't have the slightest fucking clue as to how fragile and vulnerable the sheeple really are....grocery store shelves always stocked, plenty of everything but the grocery store chains started being gobbled up and consolidated much like the media outlets. Grocery stores once had a mini-warehouse of canned goods......not anymore. They are streamlined and depend on trucking. The stores are much smaller and use the FIFO method, first in, first out. All it would take is one incident where trucking came to a stop and the store shelves would be barren.

Gotta question for ya, can you hunt? Do you know how to gut small or large game if it came to that? Do you know how to fish and gut one of those and de-bone it? Do you know what wild growing plants are edible? How do purify water without boiling it? If not, you are not much of a man and pretty much useless to your significant other and children. What would you do if you couldn't feed them with food? Feed them with a steady diet of hatred and blame your lack of abilities to step up and be a man on repubs? That's not gonna fill their bellies, my friend.

Hmmm. You're a prepper? Cool.

You're so fucking gullible that I will easily dupe you out of your stash of cured meat and provisions.

Look! A squirrel!

Why does he need to shut down the government to get money for a wall that he said Mexico would pay for through the new NAFTA (which, BTW, is nonsense because any potential savings on the trade deal goes to private citizens, not the government)?
why did obama send money on a pallet to iraq in the middle of the night?

presidents do strange things.

Said no one ever........

Awesome.

What about Sandy Hook?

Who killed Kennedy?

Hmmm. You're a prepper? Cool.

You're so fucking gullible that I will easily dupe you out of your stash of cured meat and provisions.

Look! A squirrel!

Nah, your failure as a man isn't my problem. Your lame liberal speak to try and guilt me into feeding ya.....I could help you out with a mercy killing...euthansia. Starving to death is a horrificly slow and tortorous way to die.

Forum List

Back