Ray Epps, for some reason, now suddenly being charged by DOJ

I would say "Good. Let's go ahead and see if anyone, anywhere can come up with evidence to show he caused the insurrection. See if he was in fact secretly working for the Deep State, and put an end to all the questions" However, we all know that' not what will happen. MAGAs will cling to their conspiracy theories no matter what the outcome of an investigation and trial reveals.
It will be good to get the outcome on record before Epps cases against fox and carlson start though. That way, he won't have to prove whether their claims about him were true. All he will have to do is show the damages caused for him.

Are ya fuckin stupid?
So you believe Ray would admit he's a fed?
Holy shit are you ever stupid.
He was very involved with Rhodes and later he will be stretched not to admit he is a Fed officer . Revolver News have a huge documented investigation on him which would take you days to read, absorb and check out .The Three Letter agencies long ago realised that to take out organisations the agencies invariably have themselves to become those that they investigated .That was the problem that Ray created for himself when he infiltrated .

I would say "Good. Let's go ahead and see if anyone, anywhere can come up with evidence to show he caused the insurrection. See if he was in fact secretly working for the Deep State, and put an end to all the questions" However, we all know that' not what will happen. MAGAs will cling to their conspiracy theories no matter what the outcome of an investigation and trial reveals.
It will be good to get the outcome on record before Epps cases against fox and carlson start though. That way, he won't have to prove whether their claims about him were true. All he will have to do is show the damages caused for him.

The dudes a fed,end of story.

I will be happy to start a thread praising you and saying you are right if that's what his trial determines. Are you willing to do the same thing if it shows he wasn't a fed?

Not going to happen.
He has been exposed as a fed for well over a year now.
And what exactly can he do to prove he's not a fed when we've already seen he is?

He was always going to be charged. I'm not sure why you righties thought he was some sort of left wing plant? :auiqs.jpg:
He was a Trump supporter from the word go. You retards threw him under the bus.
Democrats don't care about Ray Epps. He's just a distraction for you members of Alt-Right Nation. :)
You're an idiot.

Ray Epps has phone records. If they are allowed to be shown to Americans, then there will be no doubt that he was communicating with government officials. NO doubt! At that point the "word games" begin. "Well, what exactly does the word fed mean?" And the narrative will dive into childish blabber. He was used to stir up the crowd, he was protected afterward and he is a cartoon character of an imposter wearing a MAGA hat. At one point the crowd was pointing at him chanting "FED FED FED".

Go back to threads here and see all the democrats celebrate Ray Epps. Why now, "suddenly", is he being charged?

Why did he get so much special treatment?

Why do democrats defend Ray Epps and celebrate his lawsuit against fox?

He is suing Fox. And he will win.

Ray Epps has phone records. If they are allowed to be shown to Americans, then there will be no doubt that he was communicating with government officials. NO doubt! At that point the "word games" begin. "Well, what exactly does the word fed mean?" And the narrative will dive into childish blabber. He was used to stir up the crowd, he was protected afterward and he is a cartoon character of an imposter wearing a MAGA hat. At one point the crowd was pointing at him chanting "FED FED FED".
Yeah that's why he sued Fox, dipshit lol no doubt. You belong in a lunatic asylum.

I greatly appreciate your input John doe 101. Thank you for taking the time to contemplate my words. And for your noble effort at formulating a response.

Forum List

Back