Ray Epps: “I Was in the Front … I Also Orchestrated It”

You crackpots are soooooo cute when you gaslight yourselves.

Herbert.jpg

.I saw Epps speak into the ear of some miscreant, who has yet to be identified and arrested,
He WAS identified and he WAS arrested...and said that what Epps told him was the cops were just doing their jobs.

Odd that not one of the 900 people arrested said that Epps was the reason they did what they did

Odd that not one of the 900 people arrested said that Epps was the reason they did what they did
Odd..... that they would follow the POS trump lead.
Versus the RW idiot Epps.

Indictments coming for team trump.
Buckle up Pussies.

He WAS identified and he WAS arrested...and said that what Epps told him was the cops were just doing their jobs.

Yeah....Everybody attacks cops right after they're told that the cops are just doing their jobs.

Your stupidity is becoming legendary.

Yeah....Everybody attacks cops right after they're told that the cops are just doing their jobs.

Your stupidity is becoming legendary.
I don't know what "everybody" does but THAT guy did.

The guy you claimed was never identified or punished. The guy that said Epps told him that the cops were just doing their jobs

Nope Nostra
Present SOME evidence.
It has been over 2 years, and you got Zilch,

Trump indictment coming soon.
You are the one needing proof. YOU claimed he told them to storm the Capitol. Bring the quote, or admit you are a lying sack.

• Odd that not one of the 900 people arrested said that Epps was the reason they did what they did
  • "....THAT guy did..........The guy you claimed was never identified or punished. The guy that said Epps told him that the cops were just doing their jobs"
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mucho gracias, poster Lesh.
You highlight a couple of, ummm, 'anomalies' in that Ray Epps' 'Look, Squirrel' conspiracy

None of the arrested rioters/insurrectionists/seditionists/Capitol tourists has blamed Ray Epps for directing or inciting or organizing them. None that I know of.
(though will stand to be better informed if someone will offer a link stating otherwise).
That seems strikingly peculiar as we have a menu of other 'blames' being offered.....and their President, Don Trump, not being the least of 'em.

And then, as poster Lesh points out the famous (notorious?) pic of Whispering Ray whispering in some bloke's ear, well, the receiver of that whisper says Ray was advising good behavior as the cops were doing their job?

Ouch! If true, well, that kinda sorta dings on the old Ray-the-Ringleader conspiracy. No?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back