Ray Epps: “I Was in the Front … I Also Orchestrated It”

I don't know what "everybody" does but THAT guy did.

The guy you claimed was never identified or punished. The guy that said Epps told him that the cops were just doing their jobs
Oh, so a guy who is on video physically attacking the cops is roaming around scot free, while people who merely took selfies with cops in the capitol are rotting in prison....And you're fuckling stupid enough to take the word of the violent goon.

Your stupidity is becoming the stuff of legend.

Lmao. What an idiot.

Time for you to stop playing stupid chicken-shit word games. Your posts are right there and you have been exposed as the conspiracy theorist that you are, Simp.
Still waiting for the post where I said he was secretly working for the FBI, Simp.

Oh, so a guy who is on video physically attacking the cops is roaming around scot free, while people who merely took selfies with cops in the capitol are rotting in prison....And you're fuckling stupid enough to take the word of the violent goon.

Your stupidity is becoming the stuff of legend.
AGAIN you are full of shit. Ryan Samsel was in jail awaiting trial as of Oct 22

Nope, not yet.

You have failed miserably to provide a post where I said he was secretly working for the FBI.

Please go back to the drawing board, Simp.

:dance: :dance: :dance:
So it wasn’t secret but he was working for the FBI? Then prove it

So it wasn’t secret but he was working for the FBI? Then prove it
Why?

I'm still waiting for you to back up your lie I claimed he was secretly working for the FBI.

Since you have failed to back it up, we are left to conclude you are a lying sack of shit.

Why?

I'm still waiting for you to back up your lie I claimed he was secretly working for the FBI.

Since you have failed to back it up, we are left to conclude you are a lying sack of shit.

Fucking loser troll

You’re embarrassing yourself, Simp.

Do you think Ray Epps was working for the FBI?
Why are you asking questions, Dumbass.

You should be searching the database for me posting Epps was secretly working for the FBI.

Get to work, Halfwit.

Nostra is just a MAGA troll.

He doesn't care that he's been shown to be a liar again and again
Liar? Still looking for my quote saying he was "secretly" on the FBI payroll, liar.

Get to work.

Yeah, so?

Now show me where I said he was secretly working for the FBI.

LOLOL

So the FBI was paying him to NOT work for them??

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Forum List

Back