Ray Epps: “I Was in the Front … I Also Orchestrated It”

Exactly. From that transcript

This is the exact same time of the video that | just played. Help us understand
this text. What did you mean by "orchestrate"? What did you orchestrate?

A | just meant that | got -- you have to understand our relationship,
uncle-nephew. We hunttogether. We fun with each other. We do that kind of stuff.

What | meant by "orchestrate," | helped get people there.

At that point, | didn't know that they were breaking into the Capitol. | didn't
windows had been broken. | didn't know anybody was in the Capitol. If | answered
him, that means | was on -- at 2:12, | was on my way back to the hotel room.
From "Most Wanted" to a nobody in a matter of hours.

Weird.

And what did he tell them? Why would they give someone a pass who spent two days on a bullhorn instigating the riot, and then ushered people into the Capitol?
Just keep telling me how fucking Ray Epps had more influence over these RWI's than Donald Fucking Trump?

How does that work Nostra

So you have no idea WTF he told them to get off the most wanted list.

Got it.
And trump instructed his mob to attack the Capitol, and do the right thing, and stop the certification.

But somehow you want to blame the FBI and Epps.

Got It.

You are a fucking Coward.

And what did he tell them? Why would they give someone a pass who spent two days on a bullhorn instigating the riot, and then ushered people into the Capitol?
He answered all of their questions and told them that he was willing to comply with them completely. So they took him off the list and moved on to other people.

The FBI then followed up with him for a few months during their investigation.

Not complicated. No retarded and baseless conspiracy theory needed to explain this one, simp.

And trump instructed his mob to attack the Capitol, and do the right thing, and stop the certification.

But somehow you want to blame the FBI and Epps.

Got It.

You are a fucking Coward.
Link to him saying they should attack the Capital?

He answered all of their questions and told them that he was willing to comply with them completely. So they took him off the list and moved on to other people.

The FBI then followed up with him for a few months during their investigation.

Not complicated. No retarded and baseless conspiracy theory needed to explain this one, simp.
He lied. He had his talking points ready for their questions.

JeopardyDidnt.jpg

Yet the undercover operative isn't in jail. There's a reason why!

So are you saying that Epps should be arrested and tried just like all the other traitorous insurrectionists?
And how can you be sure that is him in the video.
Personally I wouldn't know this fool from Adam.

Forum List

Back