Ray Epps: “I Was in the Front … I Also Orchestrated It”

He admits he was directing people to the Capital. Great. We already knew that, you tinfoil hat retard.

Care to try again?
Exactly. From that transcript

This is the exact same time of the video that | just played. Help us understand
this text. What did you mean by "orchestrate"? What did you orchestrate?

A | just meant that | got -- you have to understand our relationship,
uncle-nephew. We hunttogether. We fun with each other. We do that kind of stuff.

What | meant by "orchestrate," | helped get people there.

At that point, | didn't know that they were breaking into the Capitol. | didn't
windows had been broken. | didn't know anybody was in the Capitol. If | answered
him, that means | was on -- at 2:12, | was on my way back to the hotel room.

Epps has been under oath. He said under oath that he had no contact in any way with the FBI.

And there is zero evidence that he did
Lol, Clinton lied about a blowjob under oath. You loons will lie about anything.

Facts about Oprah Winfrey and Fast and the Furious? Please explain.

(Oh no, this is the part where someone is asking you to back up your nonsense. Time to run off again!)
The Black AG who orchestrated Fast & Furious Gun Running scandal looked like Oprah’s longtime companion Stedman

Is this story, whatever it’s supposed to be, going to be proven in Normal World, in public, with both sides of the story being heard at the same time?

Or do we just not DO that, or give a shit about it, any more? Maybe just letting it float around in the orange universe is enough?

Why is it that the only media outlets making such claims are "Questionable Sources" promoting right wing conspiracy theories? Oh right, because this is yet another Republican lie.
Because they are only "Questionable Sources" in the minds of brainwashed dupes, who rely on the true questionable sources, who can't let go of their favorite catch phrase ("conspiracy theories). Ho hum. yawn****

Forum List

Back