Ray Epps: “I Was in the Front … I Also Orchestrated It”

Mr . Epps won’t be kept safe at a Military base like Mr Byrd ( Capital Police Officer who murdered an Unarmed Lady Protestor )

Yes we thinkers already know he did that and said he did that
Liberals feel we are “mishearing”

What is being ignored? That Epps was an asshole? That Epps encouraged other MAGAS to go in to the Capitol?

That some strangers in the crowd made chants of him being a Fed?

IS THAT your so called evidence being ignored????

Democrats, tbe FBI, and the DOJ went a long way out of their way to identify, arrest, and stick in DC Gitmo EVERY 'MAGA' person involved, keepig them while abusing the hell of them ... just not Epps.

No, he could not POSSIBLY be one of the 30+ undercover FBI agents dressed like Trump Supporters ... like the douche bags who were in th Capitol before the crowd breeched the Capitol building, right snowflakes?!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Are you beginning to wonder why no one - including the Republican-controlled Congress - is pursuing the Legend of Ray Epps, the Man who Controls Weak Minds?

Moral cowardice has always been the republican stock in trade.

I notice that nitwits like you aren't the least bit curious what Epps said to that violent little goon, right before he assaulted the barricade.

Democrats, tbe FBI, and the DOJ went a long way out of their way to identify, arrest, and stick in DC Gitmo EVERY 'MAGA' person involved, keepig them while abusing the hell of them ... just not Epps.
Nor the guy up on the scaffold with the bullhorn, urging the crowd to enter the capitol, nor the dude in the goofy red suit at the door doing the same.

Yet the undercover operative isn't in jail. There's a reason why!

Why is it that the only media outlets making such claims are "Questionable Sources" promoting right wing conspiracy theories? Oh right, because this is yet another Republican lie.

We never say conspire. You Say it in a failed attempt to be dismissive.
We correctly state “implemented” which you Can’t Rebut
You never call your retarded conspiracy theory a retarded conspiracy theory.

It’s still a retarded conspiracy theory.

Name call with usual no rebuttal
Thank you for the hand raising, self identification confirmation
Rebuttal to what?

You have nothing other than a baseless, retarded conspiracy theory. Present some of your bullshit evidence and I’ll be happy to disprove your nonsense.

See the homework assignments don’t work on thinkers
Look at how fast you run away from presenting evidence for your retarded claim. This happens every single time I call you guys out. Every. Single. Time.

And you still expect a rebuttal to your non-existent evidence? Lmao.

Except 250+ Witnesses and dozens of Hours of Video & Phone Camera footage ( including Sound )

Democrats, tbe FBI, and the DOJ went a long way out of their way to identify, arrest, and stick in DC Gitmo EVERY 'MAGA' person involved,
A. None have been "stuck in Gitmo"

B. There were tens of thousands there that day and thousands who entered the Capitol. Only about 900 were arrested.

Forum List

Back