Ray Epps: “I Was in the Front … I Also Orchestrated It”

LOLOL

You poor senile thing... certified and never refuted...

KWQKELFTKFGW3GX3V7HTGP5OAY.png

tenor.gif
More " refutings " huh.I don't suppose you've ever been to a
Nice New York borough bar mitzvah and the recipient forgot
their yarmulke and was forced to wing-it.Thereby forever feeling less
the man.

FALSE! The cases were not admitted. Even the SCOTUS turned one down. Like all the others, they never looked at it. 2023 and you still don't know this ?

This is what happens when you're an information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media. Poor souls.

Of course some were, gramps. Like this case, which lost in court and then lost again in appeals...

They filed a case claiming dead people voted, others voted in Nevada and another state, and many weren't registered to vote.

The judge threw it out because they had no evidence to demonstrate any of that upon the first motion to dismiss by the defendant...

"Contestants' claims fail on the merits ... or under any other standard," the judge said in his 35-page ruling.

... so then the plaintiff filed an appeal... ALL 6 Justices ruled unanimously against them and upheld the lower court's ruling.

“To prevail on this appeal, appellants must demonstrate error of law, findings of fact not supported by substantial evidence or an abuse of discretion in the admission or rejection of evidence by the district court,” the six justices said. “We are not convinced they have done so.

That's 7 judges in 2 courts ALL reaching the same conclusion... the plaintiff's evidence failed to demonstrate fraud.

Start at the top...

An anonymous email sent to the Justice Department criminal division and Arizona legislature alleged that in Pima County, 35,000 votes were fraudulently embedded in advance of the election on behalf of each Democratic candidate at the local and federal level.

... where's your proof this actually happened...?
I'm not interested in cherry picking, As I said, read the WHOLE thing, all the various states, and come back next week, and we'll talk comprehensively.

You quoted my post before I finished posting it. Now you can go back and click the link
How do I say this nicely...fuck you and your bullshit mill links.

AG Barr clearly said there is no evidence. You can't refute that. Do you know something he doesn't? Hell no.

60+ court cases thrown out, including some on merits. You said there were no court cases.

If I show you the cases will you then udnerstand that you are full of bullshit? What does it take?

Of course some were, gramps. Like this case, which lost in court and then lost again in appeals...

They filed a case claiming dead people voted, others voted in Nevada and another state, and many weren't registered to vote.

The judge threw it out because they had no evidence to demonstrate any of that upon the first motion to dismiss by the defendant...

"Contestants' claims fail on the merits ... or under any other standard," the judge said in his 35-page ruling.

... so then the plaintiff filed an appeal... ALL 6 Justices ruled unanimously against them and upheld the lower court's ruling.

“To prevail on this appeal, appellants must demonstrate error of law, findings of fact not supported by substantial evidence or an abuse of discretion in the admission or rejection of evidence by the district court,” the six justices said. “We are not convinced they have done so.

That's 7 judges in 2 courts ALL reaching the same conclusion... the plaintiff's evidence failed to demonstrate fraud.
When you say "The judge threw it out" that means it never went to trial, never was examined, as I've been telling you. Faun owned again. :rolleyes:

How do I say this nicely...fuck you and your bullshit mill links.

AG Barr clearly said there is no evidence. You can't refute that. Do you know something he doesn't? Hell no.

60+ court cases thrown out, including some on merits. You said there were no court cases.

If I show you the cases will you then udnerstand that you are full of bullshit? What does it take?
One big fat stupid, Trump-hater clown doesn't mean squat. When cases are "thrown out" that means they were never reviewed/examined. Back to the 9th grade for you.

When you say "The judge threw it out" that means it never went to trial, never was examined, as I've been telling you. Faun owned again. :rolleyes:
You claimed there was never a case, now you want a trial. Right moron?

Well let me let you in on a little secret: baseless, bullshit cases don't go to trial, they get dismissed.

One big fat stupid, Trump-hater clown doesn't mean squat. When cases are "thrown out" that means they were never reviewed/examined. Back to the 9th grade for you.

Moron... again... you need to bring actual evidence to support your claims in court. So show a case and show the evidence they brought to support their claims...

Stop fronting, you are only interested in your foregone conclusions nutbag.
No, I'm interested my many PAGES & PAGES of evidence, which you have not looked at, just like the judges whom you keep blabbeing about, didnt either.

What trial moron? You claimed there was never a case.

Bullshit, baseless cases don't go to trial.
There WAS NO trial. Judges never accepted the cases. Do you understand English ?

And when judges don't EXAMINE cases' evidence, we/you are not qualified to say they're "Bullshit, baseless"

No, I'm interested my many PAGES & PAGES of evidence, which you have not looked at, just like the judges whom you keep blabbeing about, didnt either.

So let's debate them...

What are you so afraid of??

Starting at the top....

An anonymous email sent to the Justice Department criminal division and Arizona legislature alleged that in Pima County, 35,000 votes were fraudulently embedded in advance of the election on behalf of each Democratic candidate at the local and federal level.

... where's your proof this actually happened...?

There WAS NO trail. Judges never accepted the cases. Do you understand English ?

LOL

That's not what you said, senile gramps. You said there were no cases. Of course there were. Cases were filed. Cases had no evidence. Cases got thrown out for lack of evidence or lack of merit. With about half of the cases filed. the other half were tossed on technical grounds for lack of standing.

There WAS NO trial. Judges never accepted the cases. Do you understand English ?

And when judges don't EXAMINE cases' evidence, we/you are not qualified to say they're "Bullshit, baseless"
Did you read the 35 page ruling?

Go ahead, state what you disagree with in that ruling.

Moron... again... you need to bring actual evidence to support your claims in court. So show a case and show the evidence they brought to support their claims...
Is this dude SICK ? I have shown him many PAGES of evidence for years, in this forum, including a link to it, a few minutes ago, right here.

I'm beginning to feel sorry for him. Get help, Faun.

Is this dude SICK ? I have shown him many PAGES of evidence for years, in this forum, including a link to it, a few minutes ago, right here.

I'm beginning to feel sorry for him. Get help, Faun.

Retard, I asked you to show a specific case and the evidence they brought that you claim should have gone to trial.

You're dumber than shit, gramps. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back