Ray Epps: “I Was in the Front … I Also Orchestrated It”

Semantics. Doesn't matter in the slightest. The momentum for labeling it as "Insurrection" is far too powerful for right-wing pi$$ants to stop it now.
HA HA. It may be "powerful" in your little leftist LA LA land, but among objective realist people, it's just another silly, Democrat-media scam word.

What was Al Copone charged with? Not murder or any physical crime except tax evasion. Easier to prove. No one calls him a tax evader - he was a crime boss.

They were indeed insurrectionists. The intent part of that is more laborious to prove so when you can slam dunk them to jail in a 2 day trial for other crimes it’s worth it.
The reason they weren't charged with insurrection, and the word never mentioned in any charges, is because there was no insurrection, except in the minds of Democrats, DUPED by sensationalist leftist media.

You act like Jan 6 was a big deal, when hundreds of riots occured all from leftist lunatics, all year long in 2020, all over the country. You're a laughingstock.
No one tried to claim perps are anything but criminals, no one coming up with conspiracies to shift blame.

Unlike riots about a systemic problem of wrongful slaughter by police, the cause of the attack on Congress is easily identifiable to a man who consciously caused and could've prevented all of this - TRUMP.

The attack was caused by his shameless lies about the election and could've been stopped by him at any point.

Finally, burning of 7/11s did not threaten our very democracy. If Trump's efforts and this attack been more successful at overturning the result we could have had a civil war on our hands.

Last edited:
No one tried to claim perps are anything but criminals, no one coming up with conspiracies to shift blame.

Unlike riots about a systemic problem of wrongful slaughter by police, the cause of the attack on Congress is easily identifiable to a man who consciously caused and could've prevented all of this - TRUMP.

The attack was caused by his shameless lies about the election and could've been stopped by him at any point.

Finally, burning of 7/11s did not threaten our very democracy. If Trump's efforts and this attack been more successful at overturning the result we could have had a civil war on our hands.
What did more than threaten our democracy, but destroyed it, was the Democrat fraud that STOLE the 2020 election, and more fraud in 2022, while Democrats continue to lie about it, thereby perpetuating the destruction.

We shouldn't have civil war, we should have a peaceful separation of the USA in 2 separate countries (1 red, 1 blue), but Democrats are standing in the way of that. I guess they must like us Republicans, but we don't like them and their crazy ideas.

What did more than threaten our democracy, but destroyed it, was the Democrat fraud that STOLE the 2020 election, and more fraud in 2022, while Democrats continue to lie about it, thereby perpetuating the destruction.

rotfl-gif.288736

What did more than threaten our democracy, but destroyed it, was the Democrat fraud that STOLE the 2020 election
Trump's Attorney General Bill Barr and 60 court cases say you are full of shit.

Should we listen to Trump's AG and what his lawyers argue in court or some nutbag like you?

Last edited:
Trump's Attorney General Bill Barr and 60 court cases say you are full of shit.

Should everyone listen to them of some nutbag like you?
Dummy, there WERE NO "court cases". There is nothing "listen" to sinc no judges ever took the cases, and they never were in court.

But if you want to "listen" or read, you dont need anything more than what's right here in USMB. :biggrin: >>>

Dummy, there WERE NO "court cases". There is nothing "listen" to sinc no judges ever took the cases, and they never were in court.

If I quote you court case proceeding specifically on this, will you stfu already and stop spreading ignorant bullshit?

But if you want to "listen" or read, you dont need anything more than what's right here in USMB. :biggrin: >>>

Of course there were court cases. Your senility is getting worse.

If I quote you court case proceeding specifically on this, will you stfu already and stop spreading ignorant bullshit?

No, he will not. He will ignore what you post and persist with his lies.

You quoted my post before I finished posting it. Now you can go back and click the link, which will bring you to the PAGES & PAGES of evidence of 2020 election fraud in various states, and when you're finished reading it + its links + its sublinks, NEXT WEEK, we can discuss it further.

Of course there were court cases. Your senility is getting worse.
FALSE! The cases were not admitted. Even the SCOTUS turned one down. Like all the others, they never looked at it. 2023 and you still don't know this ?

This is what happens when you're an information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media. Poor souls.

You quoted my post before I finished posting it. Now you can go back and click the link, which will bring you to the PAGES & PAGES of evidence of 2020 election fraud in various states, and when you're finished reading it + its links + its sublinks, NEXT WEEK, we can discuss it further.

Start at the top...

An anonymous email sent to the Justice Department criminal division and Arizona legislature alleged that in Pima County, 35,000 votes were fraudulently embedded in advance of the election on behalf of each Democratic candidate at the local and federal level.

... where's your proof this actually happened...?

Forum List

Back