Ray Epps: “I Was in the Front … I Also Orchestrated It”

I'm guessing that maybe you Biden miscreants live in the far west LA LA lands of California, but here in the EAST (Florida), it is going on one O'clock in the morning, and I have business things to do on a Wednesday morning. Pleasant dreams students.

:bigbed:

Can't blame him. He's scared because even he knows he can't prove it.

O
Oddball. you have the proof hundreds of times over, in a link I just posted right here.
STOP LYING

And you've seen it many times, although you probably didn't read it, so you're just as ignorant now as you were then.

Now go to bed.

I'm guessing that maybe you Biden miscreants live in the far west LA LA lands of California, but here in the EAST (Florida), it is going on one O'clock in the morning, and I have business things to do on a Wednesday morning. Pleasant dreams students.

Run Forrestgramps! Run!!! :scared1:

Oddball. you have the proof hundreds of times over, in a link I just posted right here.
STOP LYING

And you've seen it many times, although you probably didn't read it, so you're just as ignorant now as you were then.

Now go to bed.

Ironically, you're the one lying. You didn't post proof. You posted claims. I'm challenging you to prove your claims but you're running away from doing so as fast as your walker allows.

Case in point ... YOU posted this ... this is an allegation submitted in an anonymous email ... you insanely claim it's proof of fraud when in reality, from which you're divorced, it's nothing but a hollow claim. Hence, you're utterly incapable of supporting such obvious bullshit.

An anonymous email sent to the Justice Department criminal division and Arizona legislature alleged that in Pima County, 35,000 votes were fraudulently embedded in advance of the election on behalf of each Democratic candidate at the local and federal level.

Lets ignore the video evidence..... You people are fucking idiots..
What is being ignored? That Epps was an asshole? That Epps encouraged other MAGAS to go in to the Capitol?

That some strangers in the crowd made chants of him being a Fed?

IS THAT your so called evidence being ignored????

Hang on to your ass... this is about to get very nasty... Proof of the democrats setting up, pushing/inciting and allowing everything to happen,

Gateway Pundit

"HUGE: House Republicans Find Text and Email Evidence that Pelosi Staffers Secretly DECREASED Security at US Capitol for Jan 6 – While at Same Time Pelosi Was Organizing Film Crew that Day

By Jim Hoft

Published December 30, 2022 at 6:55pm

Excerpt:

Rogan O’Handley posted a text message from Nancy Pelosi’s staff secretly editing the J6 security plan for the US Capitol and then telling the House Sergeant at Arms to “please act surprised” when the final draft was published.

The House Sergeant at Arms responded, “I’m startled!” to the request showing his willingness to play along.

This is more evidence that the January 6 disruptions were planned in advance."

LINK
What do the actual texts say? what changes were made? NOT what some blogger interprets and inserts what the texts say, but what do they actually say to prove your blogger's contention.

Where is the EVIDENCE and PROOF?

Are you really this ignorant that you can't even discern truth, facts, evidence, from fodder???

What is being ignored? That Epps was an asshole? That Epps encouraged other MAGAS to go in to the Capitol?

That some strangers in the crowd made chants of him being a Fed?

IS THAT your so called evidence being ignored????
Why hasn’t he been charged?

Why hasn’t he been charged?
Charged with what though? First amendment rights? For what he SAID? He didn't harm anyone, and he didn't trespass in the Capitol? THOSE are the two crimes the Doj are charging the rioters with, for the most part, and he did neither of those two.

I think that he could be charged with inciting a riot, cuz he sure as heck was doing that, imo....but no one was charged with inciting a riot, not even Trump, or Giuliani, or Mo Brooks and others at the ellipse rally..... So it would be a hard case to make, to a jury, and get a conviction, without others at the top being charged imo.

Charged with what though? First amendment rights? For what he SAID? He didn't harm anyone, and he didn't trespass in the Capitol? THOSE are the two crimes the Doj are charging the rioters with, for the most part, and he did neither of those two.

I think that he could be charged with inciting a riot, cuz he sure as heck was doing that, imo....but no one was charged with inciting a riot, not even Trump, or Giuliani, or Mo Brooks and others at the ellipse rally..... So it would be a hard case to make, to a jury, and get a conviction, without others at the top being charged imo.
You described inciting a riot, Simp.

Or how about what the vast majority are charged with: Trespassing.

Trump's Attorney General Bill Barr and 60 court cases say you are full of shit.

Should we listen to Trump's AG and what his lawyers argue in court or some nutbag like you?
Of course not. Bill Barr became a rhino the minute he said that

Lame-assed fucking puff piece, that doesn't explain away the videos of Epps telling people to enter the capitol or what it was he said to the goon at the barrier moments before he assaulted it.
Are you beginning to wonder why no one - including the Republican-controlled Congress - is pursuing the Legend of Ray Epps, the Man who Controls Weak Minds?

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 5.42.26 PM.png

Forum List

Back