Ray Epps

Did she? Where’s that video?
Most of J6 video is not open for viewing.Tucker Carlson
did his best after a Judge determined that the 14,ooo or more
hrs. have to be shown in some capacity.Tucker showed less than
a few hrs. worth before the MSM threw a temper tantrum and
forced Fox News to stymie Tucker.
Tucker showed what needed to be shown ... First.
That those inside the Capitol on J6 were not all
rowdy and ready for bear.He showed mostly older folk walking around
as if in a Museum gazing around very casually and peacefully.
Tucker also showed what was already shown.What those pushing an
Insurrection narrative wanted the public to see.A small group
{ dressed in all black } storming thru a side entrance after breaking
a window.
There was also video within days after J6 where a group
mob was pushing into the Capitol vestibule.The one where
Ashli Babbett was seen being shoved from behind.Plus
little Antifa hashtag political activist posing as a photojournalist
John Sullivan.he could be seen in the background of the video
showing Ashli Babbett getting pushed from behind an a
shot heard.

Not even remotely true Blart.

Not defending anyone.

Put both Epps and your blob in GITMO for all I care. Although I’m sure you’d be upset that your chances for a conjugal with Trump are lessened.
Blart Epps was coordinating a plan of attack
If you're not defending Epps what is your purpose for posting in this thread?
Trump's doesn't live rent free in my mind like he does yours.

Blart Epps was coordinating a plan of attack
Good. Send him and your blob to GITMO.
If you're not defending Epps what is your purpose for posting in this thread?
I’m pointing out that the average sentence for the insurrectionists is 60 days in jail. A year’s probation is pretty much in line with that.

You were pretending to have worked in law enforcement a while back.

One would think you would know this...but of course the closest you ever came to law enforcement was when the actual cops knocked over your meth lab and collected your rusty needles.

You asked me the question after you accused me of something you completely made up which I corrected you on.

All feelings, no facts

Good. Send him and your blob to GITMO.

I’m pointing out that the average sentence for the insurrectionists is 60 days in jail. A year’s probation is pretty much in line with that.

You were pretending to have worked in law enforcement a while back.

One would think you would know this...but of course the closest you ever came to law enforcement was when the actual cops knocked over your meth lab and collected your rusty needles.
Funny shit when you're called out you now say lock him up. It ain't happening because he got a slap on the wrist.

Funny shit when you're called out you now say lock him up. It ain't happening because he got a slap on the wrist.
Well, again the facts are much different than what you’re imagining in your drug induced haze.

Now get back on your three wheeler and run off those kids skateboarding over yonder.

Well, again the facts are much different than what you’re imagining in your drug induced haze.

Now get back on your three wheeler and run off those kids skateboarding over yonder.
Epps got a slap on the wrist and served no time

Epps got a slap on the wrist and served no time
As did about 250 other insurrectionists....

"About 750 people have been sentenced, with almost two-thirds receiving some time behind bars."

It would take an electron microscope to see it of course but do you have a massive hard-on for them too?

I say all of them should have spent time in GITMO. Its a serious crime you guys tried to pull off. Folks should be punished.

As did about 250 other insurrectionists....

"About 750 people have been sentenced, with almost two-thirds receiving some time behind bars."

It would take an electron microscope to see it of course but do you have a massive hard-on for them too?

I say all of them should have spent time in GITMO. Its a serious crime you guys tried to pull off. Folks should be punished.
Blart Epps served no time got probation just a slap on the wrist. So why are you still defending him when you say you aren't?

One year probation?

that's it?

I'm no longer even remotely angry about this. America is a failed nation. It's over. The sooner the good people of this nation accept this, the sooner we can build something new.

Forum List

Back