Ray Epps

Proud Boy Ray Epps never entered the Capitol.

So yeah.

He orchestrated the attack on the outside. More than any other he is guilty of incitement to riot.

And we have video proof.

He orchestrated the attack on the outside. More than any other he is guilty of incitement to riot.

And we have video proof.
He spoke to (at most) 50 people.and told them to be peaceful

THOUSANDS attacked the Capitol

But Ray fucking Epps was the cause huh?

Wrong jackass

TRUMP was the cause . Directly and indirectly

He spoke to (at most) 50 people.and told them to be peaceful

THOUSANDS attacked the Capitol

But Ray fucking Epps was the cause huh?

Wrong jackass

TRUMP was the cause . Directly and indirectly

That's bullshit, and you know it

Nothing more ignorant than to believe a con man who always dropped out because of some scandal that he caused got more votes than any president in American history even more than Obama's first time.
What you don’t get is that people really don’t like Trump. It’s hard for you to understand given your cultish devotion of him, but massive amounts of people in this country find him repulsive.

Nothing more ignorant than to believe a con man who always dropped out because of some scandal that he caused got more votes than any president in American history even more than Obama's first time.

They became suspicious when a campaign speech started with “Four score and seven years ago...”

Biden had to drop out for plagarism. Cult fucks love plagiarists.

What you don’t get is that people really don’t like Trump. It’s hard for you to understand given your cultish devotion of him, but massive amounts of people in this country find him repulsive.
Trump sure did make some mean tweets and hurt a few pussies. Your cultist hate for trump has no merit.
What could be worse than a grand father who doesn't recognize his own grand child?

Trump sure did make some mean tweets and hurt a few pussies. Your cultist hate for trump has no merit.
What could be worse than a grand father who doesn't recognize his own grand child?

Who encourages violence?

JOE BIDEN SAID THIS ABOUT TRUMP:

“They asked me if I’d like to debate this gentleman, and I said no. I said if we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.”

Cult fuck so easily ignore this or somehow justify it.

“They asked me if I’d like to debate this gentleman, and I said no. I said if we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.”

Disgusting Joe Biden encouraging violence against his opponent.

Joe Biden is a piece of human garbage.

Is this a reference to him being a rapist?

Most people don’t like rapists.
Let's try this one more time.

Forum List

Back