Ray Epps

Prove it maybe you can since it never was proven in court
You believe tons of shit that wasn’t ever proven in court.

The judge said this:
He added that the jury clearly found that Trump had “ ‘raped’ her in the sense of that term broader than the New York Penal Law definition.”

I have been watching this for 15 minutes.

I can’t fucking believe a guy who incited the riot and overturned barriers gets probation while others are in prison for years.

STEVIE WONDER CAN SEE THAT RAY EPPS IS A FED.
If he was a "fed" why would he have been charged at all?

If he was a "fed" why would he have been charged at all?

To cover up that he was a fed. He was busted. The prosecutors recommended 6 months in prison. The judge gave him nothing, Why don’t you want him in prison?

I am so tired of you bubbleheads.

Ask yourself why he is the only one YOU do not want in prison.

To cover up that he was a fed. He was busted. The prosecutors recommended 6 months in prison. The judge gave him nothing, Why don’t you want him in prison?

I am so tired of you bubbleheads.

Ask yourself why he is the only one YOU do not want in prison.
If it was to cover up, then it doesn't matter. He would not be in jail.

To try and mollify the critics of the DOJ and their obvious corruption
So they are going to send a Fed Agent to jail?

Then the whole thing is a weird spiral on your part. They don't prosecute undercover agents. Thats nonsensical.

Oh? That's funny. Epps is clearly seen on video pushing people into attacking the Capitol. He is heard repeatedly saying "we're going in!"

And so here is this obvious plant, not just aiding and abetting criminal activity, but DIRECTING it.

And all we get from you feckless clods is "whut...."

Oh? That's funny. Epps is clearly seen on video pushing people into attacking the Capitol. He is heard repeatedly saying "we're going in!"

And so here is this obvious plant, not just aiding and abetting criminal activity, but DIRECTING it.

What charges do you think Epps should have gotten that he didn’t?

Why is he an obvious plant?

I have no problem with sentencing him to life along with everyone else there. :abgg2q.jpg:

The only reason MAGAs spend so much time trying to convince themselves the FBI caused the riot is because they secretly know Trump is responsible and they’re just looking to pass the blame.

You believe tons of shit that wasn’t ever proven in court.

The judge said this:
He added that the jury clearly found that Trump had “ ‘raped’ her in the sense of that term broader than the New York Penal Law definition.”
How did that Trump Russian collusion work out for you cultist? And the vertic was?

The only reason MAGAs spend so much time trying to convince themselves the FBI caused the riot is because they secretly know Trump is responsible and they’re just looking to pass the blame.
At the end of the day the people that attacked the Capitol, attacked the Capitol, and we don't let "I was led estray" be an excuse in criminal law.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Thats not an answer, thats a video of an ugly dude. Answer the question.

Again, assume thats really Wray under makeup (er...why comes to mind being a Republican and all)...and so what? Does it make you feel better that your patriot brigade were led on like lemmings?

Thats not an answer, thats a video of an ugly dude. Answer the question.

Again, assume thats really Wray under makeup (er...why comes to mind being a Republican and all)...and so what? Does it make you feel better that your patriot brigade were led on like lemmings?

The video shows exactly who Epps is. The fact you refuse to acknowledge that which is painfully obvious, merely marks you out as a dishonest troll.

But we all already knew that.

The video shows exactly who Epps is. The fact you refuse to acknowledge that which is painfully obvious, merely marks you out as a dishonest troll.

But we all already knew that.
No I just don't watch stupid videos.

Again, assume he is. And?

Forum List

Back