🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ray Rice fired.

"bitch, you got knocked the fuck out"

sorry , but she deserved it. I've been saying women need to stay away from black men. FOr their own safety.

This guy was a jerk long before he hit her.

sorry , but she deserved it. I've been saying women need to stay away from black men. FOr their own safety.

Totally, bro. And better stay away from white men too, unless they want to be serial killed. For their own safety.

Totally, bro. And better stay away from white men too, unless they want to be serial killed. For their own safety.

Yes, a woman is only 22 X more likely to be abused or killed by a black male acquaintance than by a white male one. Let's compare the races, shall we?

Yes, a woman is only 22 X more likely to be abused or killed by a black male acquaintance than by a white male one. Let's compare the races, shall we?

Well actually, the Intimate Partner Violence Study published in 2000 (that studied statistics from 1993-1998) found that black women were 22x more likely to experience intimate partner violence than women of other races. Not only is the study 14 years old at this point, but unless you're referencing a different study, the "22x" that you quoted does not mention the race of the perpetrator.

Also, if you want to dig into statistics, they're pretty disturbing. The overwhelming impression that one leaves with is that women perhaps should stay away from men altogether. They are overwhelmingly the perpetrators of domestic violence and the statistics regarding sexual assault and intimate partner abuse should make anyone with a female loved one pretty upset. Do you think that advising women to stay away from all men is a reasonable reaction?

Well actually, the Intimate Partner Violence Study published in 2000 (that studied statistics from 1993-1998) found that black women were 22x more likely to experience intimate partner violence than women of other races. Not only is the study 14 years old at this point, but unless you're referencing a different study, the "22x" that you quoted does not mention the race of the perpetrator.

Also, if you want to dig into statistics, they're pretty disturbing. The overwhelming impression that one leaves with is that women perhaps should stay away from men altogether. They are overwhelmingly the perpetrators of domestic violence and the statistics regarding sexual assault and intimate partner abuse should make anyone with a female loved one pretty upset. Do you think that advising women to stay away from all men is a reasonable reaction?

No , I was referencing the 2012 FBI crime statistics which DO track crimes by victim and perpetrator race

FBI mdash NIBRS 2012 Home

dig through the many tables, do the math and you can see this woman was stupid for being with a black man. Guess the money is worth it to her.

No , I was referencing the 2012 FBI crime statistics which DO track crimes by victim and perpetrator race

dig through the many tables, do the math and you can see this woman was stupid for being with a black man. Guess the money is worth it to her.

No, it still sounds like she was stupid for being with a man. If she wanted to be safe she'd be a lesbian.
If she wanted to be safe she would have broke it off with him, got a restraining order and a gun incase he decides the restraining order isn't important. What is her fault is whatever he does to her from here forward. She knew he was abusive and still married him. How dumb can you be?

No, it still sounds like she was stupid for being with a man. If she wanted to be safe she'd be a lesbian.
If she wanted to be safe she would have broke it off with him, got a restraining order and a gun incase he decides the restraining order isn't important. What is her fault is whatever he does to her from here forward. She knew he was abusive and still married him. How dumb can you be?

Does she know he is abusive? Do you know he is abusive? I'm not following this guy's personal life very closely, so maybe I'm wrong, but all I've heard about is this incident, not a history of abuse.

Is a woman who sleeps with one man before she marries her husband also a slut? Is it a one-strike and that defines your character test that we're using here?

If Rice actually has a string of old girlfriends who he beat up, then never mind my comment, but if not then no one has a basis to call him abusive, he just committed one abuse.

Amazing.

oh come on, you know what I was saying, I didn't mean "good hit the bitch again"
Double amazing.

Smells like Female Privilege talking.

Does she know he is abusive? Do you know he is abusive? I'm not following this guy's personal life very closely, so maybe I'm wrong, but all I've heard about is this incident, not a history of abuse.

Is a woman who sleeps with one man before she marries her husband also a slut? Is it a one-strike and that defines your character test that we're using here?

If Rice actually has a string of old girlfriends who he beat up, then never mind my comment, but if not then no one has a basis to call him abusive, he just committed one abuse.

Dude, watch the video, he knocked her the fuck out and drug her through a hotel by her ankles. Not cool at all.

Dude, watch the video, he knocked her the fuck out and drug her through a hotel by her ankles. Not cool at all.

I watched the knock out blow. I'm not saying it's cool, I'm not saying anything other than asking the question to see if this guy has a history of abusing women.

How to put this - bitches know how to push a guy's button. It doesn't excuse his knockout blow, but I can understand someone acting out of character. So, did he act out of character or not?

I watched the knock out blow. I'm not saying it's cool, I'm not saying anything other than asking the question to see if this guy has a history of abusing women.

How to put this - bitches know how to push a guy's button. It doesn't excuse his knockout blow, but I can understand someone acting out of character. So, did he act out of character or not?

So If Rice is walking down the street and someones Granny pushes his buttons than that gives him a free pass to hit her? Of course not. He is expected to control himself at all times. This means at home with his wife and Children if they have any, as if he was in public with someones Granny. There is no excuse for poor self control and that's what this is.

Forum List

Back