🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ray Rice Is having his life assaulted by NFL!

The victim (now his wife) is defending him.....If she doesn't care, why should we?
Yup! If you watch the entire TMZ video it shows she tagged Rice first in the hall before they entered the elevator. She knows she was the aggressor & was coming back at him when he knocked her out. She still loves this man & his money. She went on & married him after that & still defends him. The NFL is being to hard on them for this. This was his first offense, they should have been forced into counseling, not fired or jailed.

Please define "tagged" as opposed to being knocked unconscious.

Have you ever had anyone hit you so hard you were out cold? Didn't think so. So STFU.

mojo the sackless wonder is pathetic.

Did you visit me hoping for a bit of stimulation? Perhaps I serve as a target at which you feel justified in unleashing all of your marvelously, manly and chivalrous venom.

He beat her down. If he lost control like that once he can do it again.

Society in general, and the NFL in particular, has no business rewarding that behavior. He should be behind bars, whether his wife presses charges or not.

Putting him in prison won't prevent him from losing control again.

If she did the same to me I might have reacted as he did.

But I have a clean criminal record.

The young man made a mistake.

Answer me this: Taking him out of his only profession and making him live as best he can with his non-football playing job skills is more likely or less likely to push him toward a life of crime?

First of all, do you really think this is going to be a lifetime ban? He'll play again one day, maybe in another league and not making millions , but Ray Ray isn't going to end up at McDonalds.

Felonious assault, his ass should be in prison.

Instantaneous response to aggression.

Self defense.

In many of the inner cities across America there are a good many people who find nothing wrong with hitting anyone who assaults you, regardless of gender.

And if she's chosen to overlook this act of violence and she says your efforts are further victimizing her, why won't you heed her call to stop your Liberal Mafia Crusade against them (as a couple for now, anyway)?

If that's your explanation then he need to join the Teletubbies or Sesame Street and get the fuck out of the NFL.

mojo the sackless wonder is pathetic.

Did you visit me hoping for a bit of stimulation? Perhaps I serve as a target at which you feel justified in unleashing all of your marvelously, manly and chivalrous venom.

He beat her down. If he lost control like that once he can do it again.

Society in general, and the NFL in particular, has no business rewarding that behavior. He should be behind bars, whether his wife presses charges or not.

Putting him in prison won't prevent him from losing control again.

If she did the same to me I might have reacted as he did.

But I have a clean criminal record.

The young man made a mistake.

Answer me this: Taking him out of his only profession and making him live as best he can with his non-football playing job skills is more likely or less likely to push him toward a life of crime?

First of all, do you really think this is going to be a lifetime ban? He'll play again one day, maybe in another league and not making millions , but Ray Ray isn't going to end up at McDonalds.

Felonious assault, his ass should be in prison.

Instantaneous response to aggression.

Self defense.

In many of the inner cities across America there are a good many people who find nothing wrong with hitting anyone who assaults you, regardless of gender.

And if she's chosen to overlook this act of violence and she says your efforts are further victimizing her, why won't you heed her call to stop your Liberal Mafia Crusade against them (as a couple for now, anyway)?

If that's your explanation then he need to join the Teletubbies or Sesame Street and get the fuck out of the NFL.

The meaning of your post is unclear.

Why Kiddee Shows?

He struck her hard enough to cause her to fall, hitting her head on the way down, knocking her out.

Had he not hit her, would she have been knocked out.

You don't know that she would have been knocked out or not because she actually DID hit her head on the railing on the way down.

The severity of her injury would have been limited had she NOT hit her head.

No, she would not have fallen had he not hit her.

But we are talking legally.

What did SHE do to force him to defend himself in such a dramatic way?

She was fighting him and was trying to hit him.

This is assault.

Whether it would have hurt him or not is immaterial.

He is a multi-Million dollar athlete.

She could have ruined him for life had she wanted to.

THEN what would you be saying?

Hummina, hummina...

No, he HAD to defend himself against her because you never know.

His Daddy was shot down in their own driveway because he thought there was no chance of violence befalling him, a big strong man.

But he was wrong.

Just as YOU all are wrong.

Free Ray!

As irrelevant as the rest of your rant.

Let's say you pull out a gun and shoot a gun in the arm and that guy in shock trips and falls into the street getting ran over by a car, killing him.

Let's say the doctor says "oh it was just a flesh wound, if not for the car running him over, he would have been barely scratched"

YOU are still guilty of murder, YOU caused him to fall into the street, resulting in his death.

Ray caused her to fall and hit her head.

Are you looking for justification for a beating a woman yourself or what?

The victim (now his wife) is defending him.....If she doesn't care, why should we?
Yup! If you watch the entire TMZ video it shows she tagged Rice first in the hall before they entered the elevator. She knows she was the aggressor & was coming back at him when he knocked her out. She still loves this man & his money. She went on & married him after that & still defends him. The NFL is being to hard on them for this. This was his first offense, they should have been forced into counseling, not fired or jailed.

Have you ever had anyone hit you so hard you were out cold? Didn't think so. So STFU.

Have you ever been hit hard enough to make you lose your balance and fall and hit your head and knock yourself out?

Have you ever been hit hard enough to make you lose your balance and fall and hit your head and knock yourself out?

My God you have went full retard here, she did NOT knock herself out you fool.

He struck her hard enough to cause her to fall, hitting her head on the way down, knocking her out.

You don't know that she would have been knocked out or not because she actually DID hit her head on the railing on the way down.

This is assault.

Hummina, hummina...

His Daddy was shot down in their own driveway because he thought there was no chance of violence befalling him, a big strong man.

But he was wrong.

Free Ray!

Let's say you pull out a gun and shoot a gun in the arm and that guy in shock trips and falls into the street getting ran over by a car, killing him.

Let's say the doctor says "oh it was just a flesh wound, if not for the car running him over, he would have been barely scratched"

YOU are still guilty of murder, YOU caused him to fall into the street, resulting in his death.

I have been a kid in trouble and I know there are times when a simple little thing like the way an event is characterized, if not precise, can railroad a kid into a life of crime.

So, yeah. He caused her to get knocked out.

But that's a far cry from him knocking her out.

One is worse than the other.

And Ray Rice's offense wasn't as bad as if he HAD actually knocked her out with the force of his blow.

Why not give him a break and just tell the truth and the facts?

Just the facts.

He hit her. She fell. She hit her head on the railing while falling. When she hit the ground she was momentarily unconscious.

He didn't "knock her out."

Anyone who can't discern the difference needs to find USMB Jr.

EDIT: Upon further reflection I believe the most accurate way to describe it is to say we don't know (yet?) if she was knocked out by the force of Ray's blow or by the impact of her head hitting the rail, then the car floor.

Has any forensic or other evidence indicated which of the 3 possible encounters with her head caused her to lose consciousness?

Last edited:

This is assault.

Hummina, hummina...

But he was wrong.

Free Ray!

I have been a kid in trouble and I know there are times when a simple little thing like the way an event is characterized, if not precise, can railroad a kid into a life of crime.

And Ray Rice's offense wasn't as bad as if he HAD actually knocked her out with the force of his blow.

Just the facts.

He hit her. She fell. She hit her head on the railing while falling. When she hit the ground she was momentarily unconscious.

What ?

You basically just said "he knocked her out , but he didn't really knock her out"

You're trying to make it seem like they are two different scenarios but they are not, they are a distinction without difference..

Oh and she was out for more than momentarily, he drug her through a hotel lobby for God's sakes.

Just stop man, you are doing nothing but digging your own hold here.

He spit on her , that's disgusting. She slapped him, Probably not wise to slap an angry ape, and definitely not legal. He then punched her in the face. Does it even fucking matter that she lost consciousness? My God man, he punched a freaking woman in the face!!! Civilized men do not do that, regardless of what the woman did to him.

I've taken down MULTIPLE full grown men without resorting to punching them in the face so don't tell me that that was his only recourse here.

This is assault.

Hummina, hummina...

But he was wrong.

Free Ray!

Just the facts.

What ?

You basically just said "he knocked her out , but he didn't really knock her out"

You're trying to make it seem like they are two different scenarios but they are not, they are a distinction without difference..

Oh and she was out for more than momentarily, he drug her through a hotel lobby for God's sakes.

Just stop man, you are doing nothing but digging your own hold here.

He spit on her , that's disgusting. She slapped him, Probably not wise to slap an angry ape, and definitely not legal. He then punched her in the face. Does it even fucking matter that she lost consciousness? My God man, he punched a freaking woman in the face!!! Civilized men do not do that, regardless of what the woman did to him.

I've taken down MULTIPLE full grown men without resorting to punching them in the face so don't tell me that that was his only recourse here.

I'm mentally looking for an analogous situation which might better illustrate the point.

If you are a former LTC in the US Army MP's you know there is a difference between intentionally shooting a suspect and accidentally shooting an innocent civilian with a stray round that missed the intended target.

Nah, that's not gonna work... Let me think some more.

But the question I have for you all is this: If he had hit her only hard enough to knock her down BUT NOT OUT, would that change anything for you about how you feel about Ray Rice's actions?

Just the facts.

EDIT: Upon further reflection I believe the most accurate way to describe it is to say we don't know (yet?) if she was knocked out by the force of Ray's blow or by the impact of her head hitting the rail, then the car floor.

Has any forensic or other evidence indicated which of the 3 possible encounters with her head caused her to lose consciousness?

Mojo, this is seriously causing me to question the logic behind any post you have ever made.

The simple fact is Ray Rice knocked his nuts woman out and was punished by the law then by his publicity based employer. The man is not in jail and if this is his only offense probably should not be.

You know, he can still get a job delivering furniture and move up in the company I work for. His life doesn't suck any more than ours that way.

I take back everything I said. Jerry Richardson of the Panthers is actually weeping on TV.....LOL. This is hilarious.

Just the facts.

Mojo, this is seriously causing me to question the logic behind any post you have ever made.

The simple fact is Ray Rice knocked his nuts woman out and was punished by the law then by his publicity based employer. The man is not in jail and if this is his only offense probably should not be.

You know, he can still get a job delivering furniture and move up in the company I work for. His life doesn't suck any more than ours that way.

Tell me how it feels to devote thousands and thousands of gruelling hours to exercise and practicing football and then achieve the success of not only being one of the best in all the world at your sport, but in helping your team win a world championship.

And then imagine having your professional athletic career taken away from you for
a silly fight which your fiance bears some culpability for, she's gotten over, hasn't been repeated, wasn't a problem before this one incident, and (until we know otherwise) the exact impact which caused her to lose consciousness has been misunderstood by your critics and all of this is taking place during the most turbulent time, socially and politically and economically and environmentally and militarily in many decades.

He may well wind up working with you as a furniture mover. And if so I wish him and you both good health and happiness.

Maybe that would help him grow in character.

Hell of a thing.

Falling from the very top of the football world.

Just. Like. That.

From being the World's best to falling in the public opinion so far as to be considered a pariah...a figure of public scorn and with the loss of a pro football career, the only thing he'll have left might be his family.

And if the sceptics are right, without the mega-earnings from the NFL he might even lose his family.

Hell of a thing.

For one mistake.

A lot of the people championing Rice should watch the elevator video.

1. He spits in her face
2. He slams her against the elevator wall
3. She tries to defend herself by rushing him
4. He knocks her out

I understand that there is now video of him spitting on her in the hallway before they got in the elevator.

No the commissioner is is hired by the NFL. Jesus we get it. You are one of the new generation who want to go after the organization not the perpetrator. At least have the balls to admit it.

No, the NFL is free to make decisions on their business, as is any business and we are free to make buying decisions based on their decisions. As in the case of Hobby Lobby and Chik-Fil-A.

The NFL felt Rice's actions were detrimental to their brand. They have the right, because of conduct clauses in players contracts to ban him from their league.
You were wrong I was right.

No the commissioner is is hired by the NFL. Jesus we get it. You are one of the new generation who want to go after the organization not the perpetrator. At least have the balls to admit it.

No, the NFL is free to make decisions on their business, as is any business and we are free to make buying decisions based on their decisions. As in the case of Hobby Lobby and Chik-Fil-A.

The NFL felt Rice's actions were detrimental to their brand. They have the right, because of conduct clauses in players contracts to ban him from their league.
You were wrong I was right.

About what? The NFL has the right to make their brand, the player has a contractual obligation to follow the rules and the conduct clauses. That is the correct view.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Forum List

Back