Ray's alien encounter

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
I was out on my bike all by myself when a strange vibration occurred. Then in a field beside the road a purplish, greenish, light descended softly to the ground. I stopped my bike and gazed at the sight. I was transfixed and felt really weird. It was an alien craft, silent except for that eerie vibration. It felt like my thoughts were being drained from my head so I tried get my bike going again to get the hell out of there. My eyes and ears worked but that was all.

Then the solid craft became transparent and I could see these beings that looked like shiny praying mantises. One of the beings floated out somehow and approached me. No speaking, just mind to mind communication: "Are you a valid example of lifeforms on this planet?" I tried to get cute and lie. "No, I'm just visiting like you." The vibration increased in force and the being said: "We are millions of years of ahead of you, do you think we cannot recognize falsehoods? I had no answer as I stood there shaking.

"Does your species have a name?", The alien inquired telepathically. "Yes, we call ourselves humans", I answered with my head of course. "Ok human, now we're getting somewhere!" The space traveler seemed pleased that I was so easy to mentally manipulate.

"Human, tell me about your world."

Without concious thought my mind began automatically dispensing information to alien:

"I'm not sure how old the world is. People have varying opinions. I know it was here when I got here and I guess that's all that is important. I was born in a hospital in 1947 and someone built that hospital so a big thank you for that. Before that babies were born in caves and fields and survival was as much luck as anything else. You know, it wasn't that long ago that spent corn cobs were toilet paper here. Then this fellow, Ben Franklin, put a key on a kite string and humans never looked back after they got electricty! "

"Interesting, the alien said, how do you reproduce?"

The wheels in my head began turning without my control.

"Well, despite modern wokeism which is all the rage on Earth days, there are just two sexes. One sex does most of the heavy liffting, the other points out the flaws and foibles of the lifter. It's a universal yin and yang that is timeless here on this planet."

Example:

"Is that ok?" "I guess it will do." "You do know you took the best years of my life right?" "Yes dear, if it were not for me you could have been a contender." "I get it, but my back hurts and I need a beer." "There you go again, thinking of yourself." "Will you ever learn?" "Yeah, I think it's gonna take about nine beers this time!"

The alien seemed a little perplexed with this information.

"Human, can you list some great achievements of science on your planet?"

No thinking, just outgoing data from my brain:

"Well, after we got done lopping off people's heads for commiting crimes against different religions we built a giant bomb that could tear into interdimensional space and we dropped it on two big cities."

""Why was that done?" The alien asked.

"Why?, so we could have peace of course! How long have you aliens been around? Sheesh!"

I could detect something puzzling in the alien mind after this.

"Human, tell me about eduction on your planet."

In my mind, I had a tremedous answer for that space bug:

"Boy, you aliens are in luck because you landed in the place where education is king!" "In 1986 Earth time, NASA, our space agency, got the bright idea to pull off a publicity stunt by having the first teacher in space! It was widely advertised globally but the climate was not cooperating. We have a saying on this planet-safety first! It denotes inteligence in our pursuits but we have another saying-money talks! The second saying prevails in many cases and it did in that one."

"All the little school children accross the country and on the rest of the planet were breathlessy seated in there little chairs for the big event! But those pesky, kill-joy engineers kept delaying the launch with concerns for the safety of astronauts! Something about rubber o-rings and lack of flexabilty in properly sealing of fuel cells. You know, egg-head science talk that costs the hucksters money! The Walt-Disney minds won out and the engineers were ignored!"

The little chidren watched as the first teacher in space got a ride she did not bargain for! The physics of the event make it likely that she was still breathing when she hit the water at 200 mph! What a lesson for all those little school children! See? Education is big here on this planet!

Telepathically, I sensed a facepalm in the alien mind.

"Human, I think we are done here" it said.

But wait, I said:

"Don't you want us to join you in cosmos?"

"Don't hold your breath", the alien said.

And with that the encounter of whatever kind it was ended!

I got back on my back came home to eat my supper.

a bombs dropped on japan - Bing

Last edited:
Really need to get out your house and go for a hike. You got Monadnock right down the road. Maybe have a conversation with a human being. There's lots of them on the mountain.
And get laid..please!!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Pick one!...Please! :)

Really need to get out your house and go for a hike. You got Monadnock right down the road. Maybe have a conversation with a human being. There's lots of them on the mountain.
And get laid..please!!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Pick one!...Please! :)
There used to be a little wooden structure on the top of that mountain. So many carved their initials in it that they had to tear it down.

There used to be a little wooden structure on the top of that mountain. So many carved their initials in it that they had to tear it down.
Yep. They used to call it the "Pill Box". :)
Now, during fall foliage, you actually need stoplights while climbing because there are so many people.

Forum List

Back