RCP polling data on presidential popularity

Toro makes a good point, I think.

Trump has a solid 34 to 39% base it seems.

As long as he has that much support with a GOP Congress, he may well survive.

If that base begins flaking off percentage points, I would think 31 to 32% would put the GOP leaders into a huddle.

The real "test" will begin when the 2018 mid-terms are in full swing. The GOP congress ONLY cares about being reelected....If congressional conservatives start meeting the ire of constituents over their being screwed on health care.....when the job growth is non-existent......when that moronic wall is just the stupid dream that they swallowed .......when the investigations begin to clearly show the Russian ties, etc......THEN, the approval ratings will finally show how much conservatives "care".... .LOL.

LMAO. "When the investigations begin to clearly show the Russian ties"

Not one shred of evidence after months of investigation, and the poor limp-wristed retards still cling to the hope.

When is the winning going to start for the Orange Anus?

The polls later in the week will show if he is regaining any traction.

The American people seem to be getting fed up with him, according to RCP this morning.

View attachment 133932 RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

Trump cares..lol

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
The new Rasmussen Poll, one of the most accurate in the 2016 Election, just out with a Trump 50% Approval Rating.That's higher than O's #'s!

LMAO. "When the investigations begin to clearly show the Russian ties"

Not one shred of evidence after months of investigation, and the poor limp-wristed retards still cling to the hope.

Oh, the ties to Russia are ALREADY proven.........The task now is proving that the orange charlatan was in on it.....His minions are all lawyer-ed up. Will any of them "sing" to save their own sorry hide. LOL

If that base begins flaking off percentage points, I would think 31 to 32% would put the GOP leaders into a huddle.
If Obama got half of the negative reporting as Trump has Horton. His poll numbers would be worse. Trump is still winning while the liberal media is trying to destroy him.
^^ That makes absolutely no nonsense.

Toro makes a good point, I think. Trump has a solid 34 to 39% base it seems. As long as he has that much support with a GOP Congress, he may well survive.
If Obama got half of the negative reporting as Trump has Horton. His poll numbers would be worse. Trump is still winning while the liberal media is trying to destroy him.
This appears to be "been down so long it looks like up to me" logic. :laugh2:
Yeah the investigation of Trump has started the investigation of Hillary again. Keep it up and Obama will end up behind bars.
Keep what up? Could you try making sense? No one is going to be going after Clinton or Obama. Get a grip on reality, dude!

^^ That makes absolutely no nonsense.
If the media reported on Obama the negative way they do on Trump. That pussy would've quit. Got it now?

^^ That makes absolutely no sense.
If the media reported on Obama the negative way they do on Trump. That pussy would've quit. Got it now?
Yep, you are making no sense. Obama was not a criminal failure like the Orange Anus.

When is the winning going to start for the Orange Anus?

The polls later in the week will show if he is regaining any traction.

The American people seem to be getting fed up with him, according to RCP this morning.

View attachment 133932 RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval
^^ Yes, the conservatives are crying at being used by Trump while he is laughing at them.
You clowns haven't stopped crying since he kicked Hillary' ass. lol

fc4949be5ec14de7d96f8de8ae6b131b.gif

Toro makes a good point, I think. Trump has a solid 34 to 39% base it seems. As long as he has that much support with a GOP Congress, he may well survive.
This appears to be "been down so long it looks like up to me" logic. :laugh2:
Yeah the investigation of Trump has started the investigation of Hillary again. Keep it up and Obama will end up behind bars.
Keep what up? Could you try making sense? No one is going to be going after Clinton or Obama. Get a grip on reality, dude!
All this bogus investigations into Trump, has revealed the fact that lynch broke the law in the Clinton investigation.

Yep, you are making no sense. Obama was not a criminal failure like the Orange Anus.
He was more of a criminal. He should've been impeach for fast and furious alone.

jknowgood, you are an alt right stockholm captive of Trump, obviously.

You believe his alt facts and fake news.

Nope, I am an American and want what's best for America. Trump was better for America than Hillary was. Obama was a traitor. We know who you blindly supported.

Nope, I am an American and want what's best for America. Trump was better for America than Hillary was. Obama was a traitor. We know who you blindly supported.
You are a fooled American, because neither Trump nor Hillary are good for America. America was foretunate Clinton lost because she would have been far harder to remove than Trump. If you believe Trump is patriotic, then you are either a fool or a traitor. Time will tell.

You are a fooled American, because neither Trump nor Hillary are good for America. America was foretunate Clinton lost because she would have been far harder to remove than Trump. If you believe Trump is patriotic, then you are either a fool or a traitor. Time will tell.
He is making Obama's legacy just a bad memory. That in itself patriotic.

He was more of a criminal. He should've been impeach for fast and furious alone.
F and F was the Phoenix ATF. They work for the President, he doesn't manage their sting operations.

Forum List

Back