RCP polling data on presidential popularity

You, bearflake, are fun to tease, particularly when you troll. jknowgood can't post evidence to support his position. You, bearflake, cannot post evidence to support you are necessarily a bad person. You operate from a confirmation bias that will not allow you to examine objective evidence that contradicts your beliefs. You and jknowgood and hwga were home schooled.
Obama said he learned about the irs scandal on the news whenever we found out about it. That's a fact, the most incompetent president ever.

Obama said he learned about the irs scandal on the news whenever we found out about it. That's a fact, the most incompetent president ever.

I would hope the president would have better things to worry about than whether or not some club was getting its fraudulent tax exemption.

The biggest mistake Obama made with the IRS "scandal" was not following through and prosecuting those groups for trying to defraud the government.

I would hope the president would have better things to worry about than whether or not some club was getting its fraudulent tax exemption.

The biggest mistake Obama made with the IRS "scandal" was not following through and prosecuting those groups for trying to defraud the government.
Lol, if those groups had been breaking the law. Learner wouldn't of pleaded the fifth every other question, but you believe wharewhatever you want to.

Lol. RCP. And they had hillary winning the election in their polls.
Am I wrong in saying that RCP does not run polls?

It seems to me the complie polls to come up with an average.

I suppose they could tilt the outcome by which poll they select.

their average for the Special GA election was .2 at the end. Off by 25 times. But they did have the right winner.

Trump won while recording the lowest approval ratings in history.

So I don't know if it much matters.
Yes and only because the candidate he ran against, was likely the worst candidate EVER.

The Ds have yet to realize how they screwed up the election, by not nominating Bernie. Seems to me there should be consequences and changes, but the D party ain't going to change. They are much like their voters. Unwilling to learn from mistakes.

I think Bernie would have lost, too.

But Hillary was a terrible candidate.
Actually I think she was an excellent candidate.

Yes and only because the candidate he ran against, was likely the worst candidate EVER.

The Ds have yet to realize how they screwed up the election, by not nominating Bernie. Seems to me there should be consequences and changes, but the D party ain't going to change. They are much like their voters. Unwilling to learn from mistakes.

...for the 1%.

Lol. RCP. And they had hillary winning the election in their polls.
Am I wrong in saying that RCP does not run polls?

It seems to me the complie polls to come up with an average.

I suppose they could tilt the outcome by which poll they select.

their average for the Special GA election was .2 at the end. Off by 25 times. But they did have the right winner.

You're correct, they don't. They show all the polls. That's what I was alluding to in the majority of polls that had her winning.

...for the 1%.
I just think that the way she ran her campaign was excellent.

Her taking victory laps 2 weeks before the election was something stories are made of.

Forum List

Back