RE: Phillips, the Native American that accosted teenagers - stolen valor theory CONFIRMED

Nathan Phillips should be praised for trying to diffuse a tense situation between the Black Hebrew Israelites and the kids - instead of splitting hairs about his military service.
He did not try to defuse anything he ignored the trouble makers and went to confront a bunch of kids.

American Indian activist Nathan Phillips and his drum-and-chant group reportedly tried to disrupt a Catholic Mass in Northeast Washington.

Who is paying this man? Soros? the Radical Left? who?and why?

What is their agenda? to stop Amy Coney Barrett being appointed to the Supreme Court? What is these evil people's agenda?:dunno:

Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Nathan Phillips tried to disrupt Basilica of the National Shrine Mass after Covington Catholic flap
Ah...another conservative republican player of "Bash the Vet"....tiny donnie sure made that game popular.
You ain’t gonna see 2 Dogs Fucking Phillips badger an AME church service.

as I did with the original story, I decided to withhold judgement on this until the facts came out

well, once again, the truth is not surprising...

WashPost Correction: Nathan Phillips 'Was Never Deployed to Vietnam'
Phillips served in the U.S. Marines from 1972 to 1976 but was never deployed to Vietnam,” the correction reads.

He's only 64? OMG! He looks way older than me and I'm older.

I joined in 1975 and got out in 1979.

Was he drafted or enlisted. I enlisted.

Trump had fake bone spurs.

as I did with the original story, I decided to withhold judgement on this until the facts came out

Phillips served in the U.S. Marines from 1972 to 1976 but was never deployed to Vietnam,” the correction reads.

Prove it.

Look up the definition of Vietnam veteran.
So did the kids' hats mean they got what was coming to them? That your logic? That old man has told multiple versions of the events in Washington. If you tell multiple versions of the same incident, then your veracity is questionable.

So, you think all the little white boys were totally innocent? Chew on the following link:

Covington Catholic Students In Blackface Underline Race Issues At Private School

This crap is sooooooooooooooo easy to take out as well. That's fucking bullshit too.

It's called a black out for school solidarity at games. They have blue outs. White outs etc where everyone dresses in the same color to support the teams. Oh and that picture was from 2011 I beleive.
Lakhota is having a bad week, everything he (she?) got excited about this week got blown all to hell...

How so? You mean the thread that Meister locked because it was too fucked up to clean? It wasn't my fault that you NaziCons derailed it. BTW, my week has been just fine so far.

Are you still in DC, shitting bull? Or have you been so humiliated that you've whimpered home with your lying tail between your legs, Nathan?

The correction is accurate but he has been lying about serving in Vietnam for two tours and being a Recon Ranger. As well as lying about protecting the 4 blacks from the bloodthirsty "beasts" aka the students. His lies are really piling up.

Face it everyone, republicans will trash veterans whether they ever deployed or not

He's the one out there claiming he was a Vietnam veteran. AKA he's a big fucking liar.
Washington Post made an error in reporting he deployed to vietnam. Nathan Phillips himself never said he deployed. But he did serve from 72 to 76.

Hate to piss in your cornflakes.....

Here’s the exchange:

CNN: Let me ask you about what happened to you. These boys in the middle of this group and you find yourself surrounded. How did that happen and what did that feel like as a person standing there face to face with a young man who seems to be staring at you or glaring at you? How would you describe that moment?

Phillips: When I was there and I was standing there and I seen that group of people in front of me and I seen the angry faces and all of that, I realized I had put myself in a really dangerous situation. Here’s a group of people who were angry at somebody else and I put myself in front of that, and all of a sudden, I’m the one whose all that anger and all that wanting to have the freedom to just rip me apart, that was scary.

***************And I’m a Vietnam veteran and I know that mentality of “There’s enough of us. We can do this.”****************************

As Smith notes, Phillips “actually linked his supposed service in the Vietnam War to what happened on Friday”:

TRANSCRIPT: Nathan Phillips claimed to be a Vietnam veteran in CNN interview

he was talking about the sob's cussing and trying to start shit, not the kids.

“Phillips put himself between the teens and the black nationalists, chanting and drumming as he marched straight into the middle of the group of young people.”

Ms cornflake
Lol
Watch the whole video you fucking retard

Last edited:
Nathan Phillips should be praised for trying to diffuse a tense situation between the Black Hebrew Israelites and the kids - instead of splitting hairs about his military service.

He didn't diffuse anything.

On the contrary, he made things worse!

By walking in-between the groups while beating his drum?
Lol
Washington redskin...
You need to watch the whole video you silly little fucker

So did the kids' hats mean they got what was coming to them? That your logic? That old man has told multiple versions of the events in Washington. If you tell multiple versions of the same incident, then your veracity is questionable.

So, you think all the little white boys were totally innocent? Chew on the following link:

Covington Catholic Students In Blackface Underline Race Issues At Private School

This crap is sooooooooooooooo easy to take out as well. That's fucking bullshit too.

It's called a black out for school solidarity at games. They have blue outs. White outs etc where everyone dresses in the same color to support the teams. Oh and that picture was from 2011 I beleive.
Lakhota is having a bad week, everything he (she?) got excited about this week got blown all to hell...

How so? You mean the thread that Meister locked because it was too fucked up to clean? It wasn't my fault that you NaziCons derailed it. BTW, my week has been just fine so far.

Are you still in DC, shitting bull? Or have you been so humiliated that you've whimpered home with your lying tail between your legs, Nathan?
When is the last time an indian made national news? Its super rare. Do you think Lakota is upset because the indian that finally made news looks like a complete fucking idiot?

Lets review... he harassed a bunch of kids and then lied about it, then in an effort to get even more sympathy, he played the "Vietnam Vet" card, but he lied about that too. Then we found more videos which shows the indians saying racist shit to a bunch of kids.

The reputation of indians took a gigantic hit this week. :laugh:

When is the last time an indian made national news? Its super rare. Do you think Lakota is upset because the indian that finally made news looks like a complete fucking idiot?

Lets review... he harassed a bunch of kids and then lied about it, then in an effort to get even more sympathy, he played the "Vietnam Vet" card, but he lied about that too. Then we found more videos which shows the indians saying racist shit to a bunch of kids.

The reputation of indians took a gigantic hit this week. :laugh:

Well, Elizabeth Warren makes the news....

:lol:

He isn’t well thought of by his tribe either, from an article in 2000-
Who is Nathan Phillips? Years ago, Omaha Tribe member said spiritual journey was grounded in mall prayer vigil
Note, they reprinted it on the day this happened-

More personally, he says, it involves his own fight against alcoholism, a childhood floating through foster homes in Nebraska, and an early adulthood spent first in the Marine Corps and later being thrown in and out of jail...

...For years, Phillips and Konstant lived out of a run-down house in Washington frequented by itinerant hippies. More recently, they moved into an unfinished basement rented out by a storeowner in Washington's Mount Pleasant neighborhood.

This month, they're moving into a better place, Phillips said, with a reliable landlord, a lease and a roof that doesn't leak.

Back in Nebraska, Omaha tribal Chairman Elmer Blackbird did not return calls seeking comment about Phillips' vigil.

Privately, another tribal leader said Phillips is regarded back in Nebraska as a well-intentioned brother struggling to cope with a troubled childhood. The leader said the Omaha Tribe generally avoids the type of activism Phillips prefers.

"He's just trying to find his way," the leader said. "Let him find it."

The correction is accurate but he has been lying about serving in Vietnam for two tours and being a Recon Ranger. As well as lying about protecting the 4 blacks from the bloodthirsty "beasts" aka the students. His lies are really piling up.

What was his reasoning for disrupting .

Money. :dunno:

paid by the Demonrats I might add.....just in case y'all don't understand the situation
This is a leftist tactic to cause chaos around Christianity.
They want a war against Christians.....and the loony liberals in Hollywood fell for it as usual.
Ruth Bader Ginsgurg is going tits up and they know who Trump's next SCOTUS nominee is......a devout Christian.
These people are devious and insidious. They are evil.
Want a war on Christians? They are fighting one now. The attack on the Basilica. The fight against the Knights of Columbus. The viciousness against the Pence family, Karen Pence and the school she works for. All Christians.

American Indian activist Nathan Phillips and his drum-and-chant group reportedly tried to disrupt a Catholic Mass in Northeast Washington.

Who is paying this man? Soros? the Radical Left? who?and why?

What is their agenda? to stop Amy Coney Barrett being appointed to the Supreme Court? What is these evil people's agenda?:dunno:

Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Nathan Phillips tried to disrupt Basilica of the National Shrine Mass after Covington Catholic flap

he is a fascist shit disturber much in the same way hitler had his disturbers

Yes.

I heard parts of that exchange replayed, also.

On the one hand, he says that he is a "...Vietnam times veteran..." ( for that, read, Vietnam Era; marginally / technically correct in his case ).

On the other hand, he misspoke about being a "...Vietnam veteran..." ( sans "times" or "era" ) when talking about the Herd Mentality.

Because he 'fessed-up to being a "Vietnam times veteran" earlier in the exchange, I'll give him the benefit of a doubt... one time.

Yes, it means you served IN VIETNAM! This man served during the Vietnam War ERA. He is not entitled to a Vietnam Service Medal. HE WAS NEVER THERE!

He never said he was there. Did he say he received a Vietnam Service Medal? What's your point?

By claiming to be a Vietnam Vet he most certainly did. I am not a veteran, but I know what the terms are. He LIED. Just like you do all the time.

Lol
Washington redskin...
Nathan Phillips is and was a fraud, he was AWOL three different times, he lied on his job in the Marines… And he had no right approaching the Catholic kid, the guy is a fucking loser... you fucking moron

Yes, it means you served IN VIETNAM! This man served during the Vietnam War ERA. He is not entitled to a Vietnam Service Medal. HE WAS NEVER THERE!

He never said he was there. Did he say he received a Vietnam Service Medal? What's your point?

By claiming to be a Vietnam Vet he most certainly did. I am not a veteran, but I know what the terms are. He LIED. Just like you do all the time.

Lol
Washington redskin...
Nathan Phillips is and was a fraud, he was AWOL three different times, he lied on his job in the Marines… And he had no right approaching the Catholic kid, the guy is a fucking loser... you fucking moron

I get the "vietnam era vet" but in all honesty that is a slap in the face to those who served in country.

Someone tried to tell me they were a vietnam vet and never set foot in Nam I'd roll my eyes

50909139_2237040736357989_1365321192310833152_n.jpg

Forum List

Back