RE: Phillips, the Native American that accosted teenagers - stolen valor theory CONFIRMED

Yes, it means you served IN VIETNAM! This man served during the Vietnam War ERA. He is not entitled to a Vietnam Service Medal. HE WAS NEVER THERE!

He never said he was there. Did he say he received a Vietnam Service Medal? What's your point?

By claiming to be a Vietnam Vet he most certainly did. I am not a veteran, but I know what the terms are. He LIED. Just like you do all the time.

Look up the definition of Vietnam veteran.
So did the kids' hats mean they got what was coming to them? That your logic? That old man has told multiple versions of the events in Washington. If you tell multiple versions of the same incident, then your veracity is questionable.

So, you think all the little white boys were totally innocent? Chew on the following link:

Covington Catholic Students In Blackface Underline Race Issues At Private School
You liberals need to get some mental help. School kids. They are school kids that are receiving death threats because a bunch of little bitches don't like their hats. Stone the crows: Trump has made you lose your minds.

Thank you for bringing some acumen to this craziness.
He never said he was there. Did he say he received a Vietnam Service Medal? What's your point?

By claiming to be a Vietnam Vet he most certainly did. I am not a veteran, but I know what the terms are. He LIED. Just like you do all the time.

So did the kids' hats mean they got what was coming to them? That your logic? That old man has told multiple versions of the events in Washington. If you tell multiple versions of the same incident, then your veracity is questionable.

So, you think all the little white boys were totally innocent? Chew on the following link:

Covington Catholic Students In Blackface Underline Race Issues At Private School

This crap is sooooooooooooooo easy to take out as well. That's fucking bullshit too.

It's called a black out for school solidarity at games. They have blue outs. White outs etc where everyone dresses in the same color to support the teams. Oh and that picture was from 2011 I beleive.

Face it everyone, republicans will trash veterans whether they ever deployed or not

He's the one out there claiming he was a Vietnam veteran. AKA he's a big fucking liar.
Washington Post made an error in reporting he deployed to vietnam. Nathan Phillips himself never said he deployed. But he did serve from 72 to 76.

Didnt he claim to be a Recon Ranger?
Yes, no such beast exists never has, in the Marine Corps there is force recon and regular recon as I recall. Force Recon are elite recon are just normal marines in a recon unit.

You liberals need to get some mental help. School kids. They are school kids that are receiving death threats because a bunch of little bitches don't like their hats. Stone the crows: Trump has made you lose your minds.

Are they racist school kids? Is Covington Catholic a racist school? Looks like it to me...

5c4743fc524147030d0f37f4-750-375.jpg

Former Navy SEAL and stolen valor exposer, Don Shipley, dug up Nathan's military, bolding the 2 that I think are the biggest deal

he went AWOL THREE TIMES, he's very fortunate that he was not dishonorably discharged, and leaving as a private after that much time is very telling...

Records:

- He enlisted in the USMC Reserves under a different name (Nathan Stanard)
- He went AWOL 3 times
- He served under 4 years and was discharged as a Private

- He was, of course, not a Vietnam Vet (already now known)
- He never left the US

When one star just isn't enough...

000784-5-stars-logo-design-online-free-3d-logo-maker-03.png

Amy Coney Barrett is a shoo-in. Slam dunk. Nothing but net pick.

I hope so.

It's like the radical Left is on a mission .....to discredit those people of the Catholic faith.

again.....I am thinking of Amy Coney Barrett.....

the lunatic Left thinks people are stupid..... they are wrong......we can totally see what they are up too. Losers.
the left is right.....people are stupid.

the Left is the stupid one.

agree with that

Listen to Chief Spreading Bull talk about being spit on and called a baby killer when he "came home"
Red Nation Rising on Twitter

Reality

●Never left U.S.
●AWOL THREE times in four years & was put in the brig for it
●Refrigerator repairman

Retired SEAL: Nathan Phillips Not a Vietnam Vet - He Was a Refrigerator Mechanic Who Went AWOL THREE TIMES

The frauds in the mainstream media propped up far left Native American activist Nathan Phillips as an ‘Elder’ and ‘Vietnam Vet.’
The media piled on the Covington Catholic teens for ‘disrespecting’ and ‘mobbing’ the poor Vietnam Vet — how dare these boys be so disrespectful to a man who served in one of America’s nastiest wars!

Except he didn’t.

Nathan Phillips served in the United States Marines from 1972-1976.

He claimed he was a Recon Ranger — there is no such thing as a Marine Recon Ranger, Rangers are in the Army.

Retired US Navy SEAL Don Shipley, who is known for publicly outing people for ‘stolen valor,’ obtained Nathan Phillips’ DD-214 form and exposed the truth.

Nathan Phillips was enlisted under the name Nathaniel Richard Stanard.

“Nathaniel Phillips enlisted in the Marine Corps Reserves on May 20th, 1972 and served until May 5th, 1976,” Don Shipley said as he read the DD-214 form.

“He served under just four years and was discharged at the exalted rank of ‘Private'” Shipley said sarcastically.

Shipley continued, “His entire military education was as a basic electrician in the Marine Corps — while he served in Lincoln, Nebraska, he served as a refer mach.”

Nathan Phillips went AWOL THREE TIMES while he was stationed at El Toro Marine Base in Southern California, according to his DD-214 form.

On Monday, the Washington Post quietly issued a correction to their story about Nathan Phillips, saying that while he served in the Marines, he was never deployed to Vietnam.

He never went to Vietnam — but this lie was previously used to help raise money for a documentary about his life.

The mainstream media ran with a narrative without fact checking and spread lies about the Covington teens to push their left-wing, anti-Christian agenda.​

Last edited:

This crap is sooooooooooooooo easy to take out as well. That's fucking bullshit too.

It's called a black out for school solidarity at games. They have blue outs. White outs etc where everyone dresses in the same color to support the teams. Oh and that picture was from 2011 I beleive.

Including the verbal abuse to black players? Funny...

DxbCfL1UcAAOSCK.jpg

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/lfBn9QEEz8Q From :06 to 1:06 you can see a teacher or coach of #CovingtonCatholic leading the teens in a chant-- several of the Covington students are in blackface. At this game, black players on the opposing team were verbally abused.

They are on the opposing team. This shit happens at games.

Are they racist school kids? Is Covington Catholic a racist school? Looks like it to me...

Moron alert MORON ALERT. In a game of sports schools have special days for certain attire.In this case it was all body black day. Notice only a few fans do it cause it is extreme support and you paint yourself the color of the day for the game. But then no one expects you dumn ass LIBERALS to know anything about school spirit or to know reality when it bites you in the ass.

Moron alert MORON ALERT. In a game of sports schools have special days for certain attire.In this case it was all body black day. Notice only a few fans do it cause it is extreme support and you paint yourself the color of the day for the game. But then no one expects you dumn ass LIBERALS to know anything about school spirit or to know reality when it bites you in the ass.

Funny. Why was the video deleted over the weekend?

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/lfBn9QEEz8Q From :06 to 1:06 you can see a teacher or coach of #CovingtonCatholic leading the teens in a chant-- several of the Covington students are in blackface. At this game, black players on the opposing team were verbally abused.

Really give it up. Here's a blue out. But keep going because you are making a total fool of yourself.

hqdefault.jpg

Face it everyone, republicans will trash veterans whether they ever deployed or not
He's the one out there claiming he was a Vietnam veteran. AKA he's a big fucking liar.

Of course he's a liar.
And apparently trash like BF, LaJokah and others like them couldn't care less what the facts are.

Imagine when the hideous creatures they look up to and revere as "good leaders" gain total control over our government (and they indeed will)
It should give anyone with good sense cause for serious concern.

Including the verbal abuse to black players? Funny...

DxbCfL1UcAAOSCK.jpg

They are on the opposing team. This shit happens at games.
look at all these racists in the NBA

usatsi_9277344.jpg

marion1.jpg

hell, I could post hundreds...

3 point shot a ok - Google Search:

it's what basketball players do to celebrate 3 points, I mean, maybe I'm wrong

maybe NBA players are a bunch of White Nationalists...

:dunno:

so...where is Phillips going to disturb next..

another Catholic Cathedral ...a School?

what will it be ?

Washington Post made an error in reporting he deployed to vietnam. Nathan Phillips himself never said he deployed. But he did serve from 72 to 76.

Didnt he claim to be a Recon Ranger?
Don Shipley says he did (video in post 123)

I have not seen that, but Shipley says he did in an interview on Democrat Underground

It appears they know very little about sports in general. I put this up earlier. Too funny!

:lmao:

Screen-Shot-2019-01-22-at-12.18.42-PM.png

Whoopsies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esoteric Jeff @EsotericCD

Replying to @EsotericCD
We need a total and complete shutdown of this "basketball" thing until our country's Twitterers can figure out what the hell is going with all the crypto-nazi symbology.

1:33 PM - Jan 22, 2019

My face freaking hurts from laughing.

'LMAOOOOOOOOO'! Why did Kathy Griffin delete her tweet exposing Covington kids' secret Nazi identities? [pic]

It looks to you exactly as you wish to see it to support your politics. To normal people, it looks like a high school basketball game.

For all you know the black dude may have fouled one of their friends. Pictures are worthless without context. Seems you would have learned that by now. BTW, your ignorance convinced me to join the NRA a few years back, now I'm going to have to buy a MAGA hat, because of you ignorant disrespectful sig. But for now feel free to FOAD.

Forum List

Back