RE: Phillips, the Native American that accosted teenagers - stolen valor theory CONFIRMED

Amy Coney Barrett is a shoo-in. Slam dunk. Nothing but net pick.

I hope so.

It's like the radical Left is on a mission .....to discredit those people of the Catholic faith.

again.....I am thinking of Amy Coney Barrett.....

the lunatic Left thinks people are stupid..... they are wrong......we can totally see what they are up too. Losers.

see, here's the thing, I never referenced the Stolen Valor Act

lying about in country service, or knowingly allowing others to misrepresent the truth of your service absolutely qualifies as stolen valor

Spot on.

Face it everyone, republicans will trash veterans whether they ever deployed or not

There's a name for people like Phillips, it's called a Vietnam Era vet. But hey, when did you commies ever care about facts.

Yes.

I heard parts of that exchange replayed, also.

On the one hand, he says that he is a "...Vietnam times veteran..." ( for that, read, Vietnam Era; marginally / technically correct in his case ).

On the other hand, he misspoke about being a "...Vietnam veteran..." ( sans "times" or "era" ) when talking about the Herd Mentality.

Because he 'fessed-up to being a "Vietnam times veteran" earlier in the exchange, I'll give him the benefit of a doubt... one time.

Look up the definition of Vietnam veteran.

Yes, it means you served IN VIETNAM! This man served during the Vietnam War ERA. He is not entitled to a Vietnam Service Medal. HE WAS NEVER THERE!

He never said he was there. Did he say he received a Vietnam Service Medal? What's your point?

American Indian activist Nathan Phillips and his drum-and-chant group reportedly tried to disrupt a Catholic Mass in Northeast Washington.

Who is paying this man? Soros? the Radical Left? who?and why?

What is their agenda? to stop Amy Coney Barrett being appointed to the Supreme Court? What is these evil people's agenda?:dunno:

Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Nathan Phillips tried to disrupt Basilica of the National Shrine Mass after Covington Catholic flap
Ah...another conservative republican player of "Bash the Vet"....tiny donnie sure made that game popular.

What makes this injun a leftist?

He doesn't like maga hats people ....for starters! :mad:
He could be a screen printer and doesn't like them because they were made in China?

A leftist could be anything from a communist to a social democrat yet the democrats are centrist, just like the GOP..How can a conservative be a conservative when they support liberal ideals?

Face it everyone, republicans will trash veterans whether they ever deployed or not

There's a name for people like Phillips, it's called a Vietnam Era vet. But hey, when did you commies ever care about facts.

Yes.

I heard parts of that exchange replayed, also.

On the one hand, he says that he is a "...Vietnam times veteran..." ( for that, read, Vietnam Era; marginally / technically correct in his case ).

On the other hand, he misspoke about being a "...Vietnam veteran..." ( sans "times" or "era" ) when talking about the Herd Mentality.

Because he 'fessed-up to being a "Vietnam times veteran" earlier in the exchange, I'll give him the benefit of a doubt... one time.

Look up the definition of Vietnam veteran.

Yes, it means you served IN VIETNAM! This man served during the Vietnam War ERA. He is not entitled to a Vietnam Service Medal. HE WAS NEVER THERE!

He never said he was there. Did he say he received a Vietnam Service Medal? What's your point?

By claiming to be a Vietnam Vet he most certainly did. I am not a veteran, but I know what the terms are. He LIED. Just like you do all the time.

as I did with the original story, I decided to withhold judgement on this until the facts came out

well, once again, the truth is not surprising...

WashPost Correction: Nathan Phillips 'Was Never Deployed to Vietnam'
happy_smiley_face_yawning_sticker-ra21092fd50dd4d1b904c2ef43bfccfba_v9wth_8byvr_512.jpg

Wow, skye just posted this, in a thread that was closed (someone just reopened the other thread, but will leave here as well)
Nathan Phillips tried to disrupt Basilica of the National Shrine Mass after Covington Catholic flap
“It was really upsetting,” a shrine security guard on duty during the Mass told CNA. “There were about twenty people trying to get in, we had to lock the doors and everything.”

“A source close to the shrine’s leadership corroborated the security guard’s account,” CNA wrote.

The Shrine’s official spokeswoman acknowledged to CNA only that a group “did assemble on Saturday evening outside the the shrine” but neither confirmed nor denied that they tried to enter the Mass.

The Mass came the day after the annual March for Life and within hours of the now-famous boys’-school marchers from Covington Catholic High School becoming the nation’s biggest news as racist smirkers, with the help of misleadingly edited clips.

He has a pattern of confrontation. Never lets an opportunity pass.

Where will he go next?

Where will those who are paying him will send that poor man next.

Another Catholic School?

These people are truly sick.:cuckoo:

Thank you-

It was really upsetting,” a shrine security guard on duty during the Mass told CNA. “There were about twenty people trying to get in, we had to lock the doors and everything.”

“A source close to the shrine’s leadership corroborated the security guard’s account,” CNA wrote.

The Shrine’s official spokeswoman acknowledged to CNA only that a group “did assemble on Saturday evening outside the the shrine” but neither confirmed nor denied that they tried to enter the Mass.

The Mass came the day after the annual March for Life and within hours of the now-famous boys’-school marchers from Covington Catholic High School becoming the nation’s biggest news as racist smirkers, with the help of misleadingly edited clips.

Forum List

Back