🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RE: Phillips, the Native American that accosted teenagers - stolen valor theory CONFIRMED

Former Navy SEAL and stolen valor exposer, Don Shipley, dug up Nathan's military, bolding the 2 that I think are the biggest deal

he went AWOL THREE TIMES, he's very fortunate that he was not dishonorably discharged, and leaving as a private after that much time is very telling...

Records:

- He enlisted in the USMC Reserves under a different name (Nathan Stanard)
- He went AWOL 3 times
- He served under 4 years and was discharged as a Private

- He was, of course, not a Vietnam Vet (already now known)
- He never left the US

There's a name for people like Phillips, it's called a Vietnam Era vet. But hey, when did you commies ever care about facts.

Yes.

I heard parts of that exchange replayed, also.

On the one hand, he says that he is a "...Vietnam times veteran..." ( for that, read, Vietnam Era; marginally / technically correct in his case ).

On the other hand, he misspoke about being a "...Vietnam veteran..." ( sans "times" or "era" ) when talking about the Herd Mentality.

Because he 'fessed-up to being a "Vietnam times veteran" earlier in the exchange, I'll give him the benefit of a doubt... one time.

Look up the definition of Vietnam veteran.

Yes, it means you served IN VIETNAM! This man served during the Vietnam War ERA. He is not entitled to a Vietnam Service Medal. HE WAS NEVER THERE!

He never said he was there. Did he say he received a Vietnam Service Medal? What's your point?

By claiming to be a Vietnam Vet he most certainly did. I am not a veteran, but I know what the terms are. He LIED. Just like you do all the time.

Amy Coney Barrett is a shoo-in. Slam dunk. Nothing but net pick.

I hope so.

It's like the radical Left is on a mission .....to discredit those people of the Catholic faith.

again.....I am thinking of Amy Coney Barrett.....

the lunatic Left thinks people are stupid..... they are wrong......we can totally see what they are up too. Losers.
the left is right.....people are stupid.

Amy Coney Barrett is a shoo-in. Slam dunk. Nothing but net pick.

I hope so.

It's like the radical Left is on a mission .....to discredit those people of the Catholic faith.

again.....I am thinking of Amy Coney Barrett.....

the lunatic Left thinks people are stupid..... they are wrong......we can totally see what they are up too. Losers.
the left is right.....people are stupid.

the Left is the stupid one.

agree with that

What was his reasoning for disrupting .

Money. :dunno:

paid by the Demonrats I might add.....just in case y'all don't understand the situation
This is a leftist tactic to cause chaos around Christianity.
They want a war against Christians.....and the loony liberals in Hollywood fell for it as usual.
Ruth Bader Ginsgurg is going tits up and they know who Trump's next SCOTUS nominee is......a devout Christian.
These people are devious and insidious. They are evil.

Well, so much for that. It appears the whole story was nothing but a LIE.

No the kid still acted like a total ass. That was confirmed on the video.
No, the kid didn't act like a total ass. He acted like a kid that had just had a bunch of supposed adults calling him names and an old man get in his face beating a drum. Shame on you for blaming a kid for not knowing how to deal with adults taunting him. TDS is making liberals certifiably insane.

(talk about the loonies on the path)^^

that'd be you! ^^^
I am the only sane one the rest are
giphy.gif

No, the kid didn't act like a total ass. He acted like a kid that had just had a bunch of supposed adults calling him names and an old man get in his face beating a drum. Shame on you for blaming a kid for not knowing how to deal with adults taunting him. TDS is making liberals certifiably insane.
ok

Yes.

I heard parts of that exchange replayed, also.

On the one hand, he says that he is a "...Vietnam times veteran..." ( for that, read, Vietnam Era; marginally / technically correct in his case ).

On the other hand, he misspoke about being a "...Vietnam veteran..." ( sans "times" or "era" ) when talking about the Herd Mentality.

Because he 'fessed-up to being a "Vietnam times veteran" earlier in the exchange, I'll give him the benefit of a doubt... one time.

Yes, it means you served IN VIETNAM! This man served during the Vietnam War ERA. He is not entitled to a Vietnam Service Medal. HE WAS NEVER THERE!

He never said he was there. Did he say he received a Vietnam Service Medal? What's your point?

By claiming to be a Vietnam Vet he most certainly did. I am not a veteran, but I know what the terms are. He LIED. Just like you do all the time.

So did the kids' hats mean they got what was coming to them? That your logic? That old man has told multiple versions of the events in Washington. If you tell multiple versions of the same incident, then your veracity is questionable.

yeah, I'm sure if a group of Trump supporters approached you and started playing music, or praying, you'd handle it with a lot of maturity and show them a great deal of respect - right?

yea-k.gif

I applaud all three groups for not resorting to the violence that usually follows any group of red hat wearing losers around.
There was a group of blacks saying some disgustingly racist shit but all you hacks can fixate on is teenagers wearing political hats.
Its fucking pathetic. You are pathetic.

So did the kids' hats mean they got what was coming to them? That your logic? That old man has told multiple versions of the events in Washington. If you tell multiple versions of the same incident, then your veracity is questionable.

So, you think all the little white boys were totally innocent? Chew on the following link:

Covington Catholic Students In Blackface Underline Race Issues At Private School

So, you think all the little white boys were totally innocent? Chew on the following link:

Covington Catholic Students In Blackface Underline Race Issues At Private School

This crap is sooooooooooooooo easy to take out as well. That's fucking bullshit too.

It's called a black out for school solidarity at games. They have blue outs. White outs etc where everyone dresses in the same color to support the teams. Oh and that picture was from 2011 I beleive.

This crap is sooooooooooooooo easy to take out as well. That's fucking bullshit too.

It's called a black out for school solidarity at games. They have blue outs. White outs etc where everyone dresses in the same color to support the teams. Oh and that picture was from 2011 I beleive.

Including the verbal abuse to black players? Funny...

DxbCfL1UcAAOSCK.jpg

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/lfBn9QEEz8Q From :06 to 1:06 you can see a teacher or coach of #CovingtonCatholic leading the teens in a chant-- several of the Covington students are in blackface. At this game, black players on the opposing team were verbally abused.

This just shows how desperate the media is to still try to prove that they didn't get the story wrong. Keep stepping in it. This is all you got.

:lol:

Fake-news.png

Forum List

Back