🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RE: Phillips, the Native American that accosted teenagers - stolen valor theory CONFIRMED

From the Jackson Sun in 2015-
The terms "white-out" and "black-out" now no longer just mean a liquid to cover irreversible errors on paper or massive power outage. They are now terms for commonplace practices when school athletic departments ask their fans to show up wearing certain colors in the name of school spirit.

Local schools in West Tennessee have adopted the same method in an effort to increase school spirit and fan participation at basketball and football games, but local high school students are more creative in their selections of attire.

Look up the definition of Vietnam veteran.
So did the kids' hats mean they got what was coming to them? That your logic? That old man has told multiple versions of the events in Washington. If you tell multiple versions of the same incident, then your veracity is questionable.

So, you think all the little white boys were totally innocent? Chew on the following link:

Covington Catholic Students In Blackface Underline Race Issues At Private School
You liberals need to get some mental help. School kids. They are school kids that are receiving death threats because a bunch of little bitches don't like their hats. Stone the crows: Trump has made you lose your minds.

Are they racist school kids? Is Covington Catholic a racist school? Looks like it to me...

5c4743fc524147030d0f37f4-750-375.jpg

Really give it up. Here's a blue out. But keep going because you are making a total fool of yourself.

hqdefault.jpg
There is a compilation video on snopes that shows many of the schools theme activities as well as shows them doing school cheers in Washington during their school trip there last year. It certainly showcases the lie that these kids were doing something out of the ordinary for them or in an attempt to intimidate. I don't have the computer skills to embed it.

so he is jumping.... the so called Phillips .from one place to the other one

with his drum...and his paycheck from the Radical Left...

to all this Catholic places....

sad.....totally pathetic sick and sad.

Former Navy SEAL and stolen valor exposer, Don Shipley, dug up Nathan's military, bolding the 2 that I think are the biggest deal

he went AWOL THREE TIMES, he's very fortunate that he was not dishonorably discharged, and leaving as a private after that much time is very telling...

Records:

- He enlisted in the USMC Reserves under a different name (Nathan Stanard)
- He went AWOL 3 times
- He served under 4 years and was discharged as a Private

- He was, of course, not a Vietnam Vet (already now known)
- He never left the US

2rszjh.jpg

In 2012, over $6,000 was raised for a documentary about his life in which he claimed to be a Vietnam veteran.

In a video about the documentary, director Maria Stanisheva explained that her documentary was about Phillips’ belief that he could pray cancer away from his wife.

Stanisheva explained in the footage that Phillips had been sent to a Catholic boarding school at the age of five. From the sound of it, he resents the experience.

“Nathan’s past is a difficult one. He was forced out of his family at the age of five to be integrated into a Catholic school — like so many other Native Americans — not being allowed to see his family for ten years,” Stanisheva stated.

Stanisheva goes on to say that “he was then a Marine in Vietnam — and right after that he became an alcoholic for 20 years.”

Article

Kickstarter

and right after that he became an alcoholic for 20 years

FINALLY! Something we can believe!

Here is the interview. It was with Vogue-
Return to Standing Rock
It’s just a prayer walk,” Phillips said, as the group circled up around the fire. “I don’t mean to say ‘just,’ but that’s what it is. We’ll carry prayers where that pipeline crossed our sacred grounds. We want to heal the land; maybe we want to heal ourselves, too.”

He raised a wooden staff adorned with nine eagle feathers in the air as he addressed his security team, volunteers who had stepped back into familiar roles guarding gates at camp. They were outfitted in head-to-toe camouflage, masked by bandanas printed with the word Resist, and bearing walkie-talkies. “I have a relative here who said he’d lead the way and scout ahead for us,” Phillips continued, his voice breaking. “You know, I’m from Vietnam times. I’m what they call a recon ranger. That was my role. So I thank you for taking that point position for me.”
Face it everyone, republicans will trash veterans whether they ever deployed or not

He's the one out there claiming he was a Vietnam veteran. AKA he's a big fucking liar.
Washington Post made an error in reporting he deployed to vietnam. Nathan Phillips himself never said he deployed. But he did serve from 72 to 76.

Didnt he claim to be a Recon Ranger?
Don Shipley says he did (video in post 123)

I have not seen that, but Shipley says he did in an interview on Democrat Underground

He never said he was there. Did he say he received a Vietnam Service Medal? What's your point?

By claiming to be a Vietnam Vet he most certainly did. I am not a veteran, but I know what the terms are. He LIED. Just like you do all the time.

So did the kids' hats mean they got what was coming to them? That your logic? That old man has told multiple versions of the events in Washington. If you tell multiple versions of the same incident, then your veracity is questionable.

So, you think all the little white boys were totally innocent? Chew on the following link:

Covington Catholic Students In Blackface Underline Race Issues At Private School

This crap is sooooooooooooooo easy to take out as well. That's fucking bullshit too.

It's called a black out for school solidarity at games. They have blue outs. White outs etc where everyone dresses in the same color to support the teams. Oh and that picture was from 2011 I beleive.
Lakhota is having a bad week, everything he (she?) got excited about this week got blown all to hell...

American Indian activist Nathan Phillips and his drum-and-chant group reportedly tried to disrupt a Catholic Mass in Northeast Washington.

Who is paying this man? Soros? the Radical Left? who?and why?

What is their agenda? to stop Amy Coney Barrett being appointed to the Supreme Court? What is these evil people's agenda?:dunno:

Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Nathan Phillips tried to disrupt Basilica of the National Shrine Mass after Covington Catholic flap
Don't look now, but I have reason to believe that George Soros is under your bed, RUN!!!!

Well, so much for that. It appears the whole story was nothing but a LIE.

No the kid still acted like a total ass. That was confirmed on the video.

Bullshit, he didn't move. I wonder what facial expression you'd have in the same situation.

Dunno.

We do know what facial expression the kid had. Very a-hole-ish. The video confirms it.

He acted like a punk. Kids, from time to time, act like punks. Wow. Is this really worth 60 threads?
He acted like no such thing dumbass.

You are lying like a coward and every one knows it because every video proves it.

The videos ALL prove he took the high ground

Now stop fucking lying when everyone has seen the evidence

American Indian activist Nathan Phillips and his drum-and-chant group reportedly tried to disrupt a Catholic Mass in Northeast Washington.

Who is paying this man? Soros? the Radical Left? who?and why?

What is their agenda? to stop Amy Coney Barrett being appointed to the Supreme Court? What is these evil people's agenda?:dunno:

Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Nathan Phillips tried to disrupt Basilica of the National Shrine Mass after Covington Catholic flap
Don't look now, but I have reason to believe that George Soros is under your bed, RUN!!!!

:rolleyes: :cuckoo: ^^^

Vietnam veteran

A Vietnam veteran is someone who served in the armed forces of participating countries during the Vietnam War.

The term has been used to describe veterans who were in the armed forces of South Vietnam, the United States armed forces, and countries allied to them, whether or not they were stationed in Vietnam during their service. However, the more common usage distinguishes between those who served "in country" and those who did not serve in Vietnam by referring to the "in country" veterans as "Vietnam veterans" and the others as "Vietnam-era veterans". The U.S. government officially refers to all as "Vietnam-era veterans".[1]

Vietnam veteran - Wikipedia
Wiki is wrong

If you went to Vietnam you are a Vietnam veteran

If you served somewhere else and never went to Vietnam you are a Vietnam era veteran

By claiming to be a Vietnam Vet he most certainly did. I am not a veteran, but I know what the terms are. He LIED. Just like you do all the time.

This crap is sooooooooooooooo easy to take out as well. That's fucking bullshit too.

It's called a black out for school solidarity at games. They have blue outs. White outs etc where everyone dresses in the same color to support the teams. Oh and that picture was from 2011 I beleive.
Lakhota is having a bad week, everything he (she?) got excited about this week got blown all to hell...

How so? You mean the thread that Meister locked because it was too fucked up to clean? It wasn't my fault that you NaziCons derailed it. BTW, my week has been just fine so far.

Here is the interview. It was with Vogue-
Return to Standing Rock
It’s just a prayer walk,” Phillips said, as the group circled up around the fire. “I don’t mean to say ‘just,’ but that’s what it is. We’ll carry prayers where that pipeline crossed our sacred grounds. We want to heal the land; maybe we want to heal ourselves, too.”

He raised a wooden staff adorned with nine eagle feathers in the air as he addressed his security team, volunteers who had stepped back into familiar roles guarding gates at camp. They were outfitted in head-to-toe camouflage, masked by bandanas printed with the word Resist, and bearing walkie-talkies. “I have a relative here who said he’d lead the way and scout ahead for us,” Phillips continued, his voice breaking. “You know, I’m from Vietnam times. I’m what they call a recon ranger. That was my role. So I thank you for taking that point position for me.”
Face it everyone, republicans will trash veterans whether they ever deployed or not

He's the one out there claiming he was a Vietnam veteran. AKA he's a big fucking liar.
Washington Post made an error in reporting he deployed to vietnam. Nathan Phillips himself never said he deployed. But he did serve from 72 to 76.

Didnt he claim to be a Recon Ranger?
Don Shipley says he did (video in post 123)

I have not seen that, but Shipley says he did in an interview on Democrat Underground

Oh that just rocks! Thank you.

Forum List

Back