Reactions to Kyle verdict define different views of the meaning of “justice.”

The left has done everything short of declaring war on whites who don’t go along with their anti-white narrative.

The bias in favor of blacks and against whites was made clear by the lead-up to this trial and the statements from politicians outraged that an innocent white kid isn’t going to prison.

You’re going to see anti-white racism ramp up even more this coming year as the left realizes they are going to lose the next election, and they will accelerate their hate and destruction.
I think you are spot on Lisa, and what is further indicitive of the unhinging of the left, can be demonstrated on this board by several posters, openly calling now for confrontational violence against their fellow American's for simply not believing in their ideology....

no what she is saying is if she sees someone walking down the street that she dislikes, she thinks she has the right to assault them and they have no right to defend themselves
Oh for sure, I also think that things like rifles scare her, because she is so ate up with progressive narrative that she is frightened of a tool.

no what she is saying is if she sees someone walking down the street that she dislikes, she thinks she has the right to assault them and they have no right to defend themselves

You don't even know the definition of vigilante either.

What part of this do you not get?

Even a vigilante has the right to self defense if attacked

That just means Rittenhouse thinks Kenosha law enforcement is inadequate.
VIGILANTE | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
vigilante. a person who tries in an unofficial way to prevent crime, or to catch and punish someone who has committed a crime, especially because they do not think that official organizations, such as the police are adequate.…

That is silly.
Are you REALLY going to try to agree with the judge and claim it is legal in WI for a minor to be in possession of a rifle without adult supervision?
Everyone knows that is not legal.
Let's see, who should we believe when it comes to the law in WI, a WI judge or an anonymous poster on a message board.

Something happened at the Kyle trial yesterday that very few people picked up on because it happen so fast and everybody was concentrating on Kyle.

It was not a simple "not guilty, trial over, defendant is free to go" situation.

The judge used the jury's innocent verdict to vacate all charges against Kyle and then he declared a mistrial with prejudice. That means Kyle's Constitutional rights were violated.

As far as Kyle is concerned the result is the same. He is innocent and can never be charged again.

However, it is a big slap in the face of the Prosecution. It says the Prosecution was unethical.

vigilante. a person who tries in an unofficial way to prevent crime, or to catch and punish someone who has committed a crime, especially because they do not think that official organizations, such as the police are adequate.…
The police are NEVER adequate at the moment one is violently attacked, They are ALWAYS at least minutes away which is a life time if someone is trying to kill you.

Preventing a deadly assault on your own person is not an act of vigilantism

The police are NEVER adequate at the moment one is violently attacked, They are ALWAYS at least minutes away which is a life time if someone is trying to kill you.

Preventing a deadly assault on your own person is not an act of vigilantism
Cops RARELY prevent crime. They simply show up afterwords to take statements and collect evidence.

Well he can raffle those off then. And why wouldn't the cops give the kid his rifle back? And who the hell lets a 17 year old drive to an out of state protest with a rifle? THAT's when I stopped paying attention. Those folks are the ones who need jailing.
No one told him that moron. The rifle never left Wisconsin

The cops are required to give his rifle back because it's his property,

I don't think that they can be described as "Vigilante's" when there are reports that law enforcement was in support of these people...

D79B5CF7-E479-43ED-B8B4-126065277AB8.jpeg

he has a right to seek compensation from powerful people in msn that slandered him . let me ask you this question . do you believe Rittenhouse was justified in defending himself . do you agree with the verdict .
Absolutely agree with the verdict. He is a stupid little sh#t, and like a dumbass kid, got into something way over his head, and had to shoot his way out of it. But, on the act of shooting, itself, he had the right to shoot. It is what self-defense in all about. You should stay the heck away from those type situations, but if you have got to choose between you and them, you should always choose you. Their value as human beings ceases to matter. He was judged by a jury of 12, which is always better than being carried by 6.

He HAD a well established and PERFECTLY LEGAL right to carry that long arm rifle.
Not according to Wisconsin law he didn't!

Wisconsin Statute Possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18
948.60 (2)(a) - Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.

That foolish 17 year old kid (born Jan. 3, 2003) should not have had that deadly weapon in his hands that night when he killed two and wounded and permanently disabled a third! But the cops cheered him on and aided him in spite of the law! And why the trial judge dropped that single misdemeanor charge is left up to the Wisconsin powers that be!

948.60 (2)(a) - Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.

That foolish 17 year old kid (born Jan. 3, 2003) should not have had that deadly weapon in his hands that night when he killed two and wounded and permanently disabled a third! But the cops cheered him on and aided him in spite of the law! And why the trial judge dropped that single misdemeanor charge is left up to the Wisconsin powers that be!
This was explained at the trial. The judge was correct and followed the law.

Wrong. I posted several quotes of the relevant Wisconsin statutes to refute your ignorant claim. Take a cold hard look at the actual legal definition of “short-barrel rifle” as it pertains to the NON applicability of the gun law to minors.

I assume you can look that up to. Hint: the statutory reference is contained in their gun law in the section exempting minors from applicablity in a few instances.

Go fund me refused to allow him a legal defense fund, they're just a bunch of commies.

I didn't know that. Reckon they are the only crowdsource funding site? I figure there are right-wing gun people more than willing to contribute to his present legal fees, as well as future. I always figured these crowdsourcing things were like political donations, that with the right accountants, the basically got to spend the proceeds the way the chose to a great extent.

You don't know that proper nouns are capitalized?

yahoo_1 noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and ...
noun. /ˈjɑːhuː/. /ˈjɑːhuː/. (plural yahoos) (disapproving) jump to other results. a rude, noisy or violent person. Culture. The Yahoos are an imaginary race of creatures in Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift.

Hannity is exploiting Kyle.
I don’t think seeking an interview of that kid is exploitation. Prosecuting him to satisfy the left wing lust for blood though, was

I don’t think seeking an interview of that kid is exploitation. Prosecuting him to satisfy the left wing lust for blood though, was

Interview? Hannity says its a film about Kyle's life.

Kyle was aquitted.. He is no longer being "prosecuted".

Forum List

Back