Reading Rainbow' Kickstarter reaches $1 million goal in one day

Plasmaball

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2010
LeVar Burton gets emotional after 'Reading Rainbow' Kickstarter reaches $1 million goal in one day - NY Daily News

im not going to link to the actual kick starter page just in case, but its not hard to get too. I figured some good news was in order today.

The “Star Trek” actor launched a Kickstarter fund-raiser Wednesday to bring his PBS children’s series online, stating he needed to raise $1 million to reach his goal. The show, which aired from 1983 to 2006, and was launched as an app in 2012. Burton’s new project was to bring “Reading Rainbow’s” extensive digital library of books and videos to classrooms across the country for free.

because in the end, reading is good for you.

LeVar Burton gets emotional after 'Reading Rainbow' Kickstarter reaches $1 million goal in one day - NY Daily News

im not going to link to the actual kick starter page just in case, but its not hard to get too. I figured some good news was in order today.

The “Star Trek” actor launched a Kickstarter fund-raiser Wednesday to bring his PBS children’s series online, stating he needed to raise $1 million to reach his goal. The show, which aired from 1983 to 2006, and was launched as an app in 2012. Burton’s new project was to bring “Reading Rainbow’s” extensive digital library of books and videos to classrooms across the country for free.

that was a good show......he had informative stuff on there....

Reading opens so many doors. I dont understand why people don't teach their children to read before going to school.

Forum List

Back