Harris / Trump Election Polls

So you don't think a former prosecutor is going to chew Trump up? Interesting.
I think she’ll get angry, but resort to lies and/or platitudes… She’s not a big content person when she speaks, and you know this under your false confidence persona

Why would anyone watch comedy shows to guide their world views, morals, and politics???

THAT would be freaking weird lol
You watch Fox and shows like it so that they will confirm your beliefs. They lie but still, confirm your beliefs.

I watch these late shows and love them because they are so right. More right than MSNBC. They clearly lean left as they should. Because they see the GOP the same way I do.

I'm sure you hate these shows because they point out what weirdos you are.

In fact, Seth Meyers was the first one to call Trump weird. LONG before Walz did.

You watch Fox and shows like it so that they will confirm your beliefs. They lie but still, confirm your beliefs.

I watch these late shows and love them because they are so right. More right than MSNBC. They clearly lean left as they should. Because they see the GOP the same way I do.

In fact, Seth Meyers was the first one to call Trump weird. LONG before Walz did.
You watch leftist comedians and think it’s news! Haha it’s so weird

My issue is they make angry, emotional points.. and when called on it they put their hands up and make jokes and say “I’m just a comedian”.

They aren’t very happy people, they have a comedy show and are often angry, bitter, and whining. That’s not comedy, so I don’t watch it.

Plus, they have a long list of spreading democrat propaganda and lying about republicans.

But to sum up, They just need to own their political activism.

My issue is they make angry, emotional points.. and when called on it they put their hands up and make jokes and say “I’m just a comedian”.

They aren’t very happy people, they have a comedy show and are often angry, bitter, and whining. That’s not comedy, so I don’t watch it.

Plus, they have a long list of spreading democrat propaganda and lying about republicans.

But to sum up, They just need to own their political activism.
They are brilliant at pointing out what a joke the Republican party is.

What lies about Republicans?

It's more truth than what you get on Truthsocial
They are Democrat pep-rallies.. which is fine, just own it. They are political figures who attempt bits of comedy.

They seek “Clap-ter”, not laughter. They want to make impassioned, serious, frustrated signals of virtue and be applauded for it, and then throw in a quick joke and be seen as some great comedian and hide from scrutiny, it’s pathetic

Last edited:
They are Democrat pep-rallies.. which is fine, just own it. They are political figures who attempt bits of comedy.

They seek “Clap-ter”, not laughter. They want to make impassioned signals of virtue and be applauded for it, and then throw in a quick joke and be seen as some great comedian and hide from scrutiny, it’s pathetic
Sure miss Johnny Carson

Can any of the Harris Groupies identify the positive policy issues they agree with announced by Harris, such as the illegal alien bussing program that will dump untold numbers of illegals into the country.

Forum List

Back