Readings for the sane

House ended up killing himself in a burning building. I don't think the show's writers intended us to emulate him, or his ideas.

apparently quoting fictional characters is more intelligent to him than studying the words of all knowing God
House is a fictional character who was hated by everyone who knew him and hated everyone he knew. Then he killed himself. House is not supposed to be a role model.

The christian gawds are fictional characters who hated humanity with such passion that they wiped most of it from the planet in such a manner as to make it cruel and agonizing.

Serial mass murderers are not supposed to be role models.

I speak as a Muslim.

The minute one denies the existence of a unique Almighty God, he becomes like one whose boat is breeched. His condition is most critical.

I speak as a non-Moslem.

When one worships a 7th century Arab warlord who, for purposes of self-promotion and self-aggrandizement has partnered himself with gawds he co-opted from earlier religions, he becomes a boat anchor tied to the neck of humanity.

religion+vs+science+poster.jpg

Christianity is an insult to the wisdom of the nineteenth century. To place before its progress and development a leader, ruler, king, savior, god, whose knowledge was less than a modern five-year-old school girl, is an outrage upon humanity.

Matilda Joslyn Gage

butterfly_large.jpg

Hold onto that thought. You'll be able to tell it all to Him one day. You'll have the floor to preach directly to Him without anyone interrupting your zeal.

The old christian revenge fantasy of : just you wait!! the stuff that mental illnes is made of

Christianity is an insult to the wisdom of the nineteenth century. To place before its progress and development a leader, ruler, king, savior, god, whose knowledge was less than a modern five-year-old school girl, is an outrage upon humanity.

Matilda Joslyn Gage

butterfly_large.jpg

I'll wager my own education and accomplishments far outweigh yours.

Hold onto that thought. You'll be able to tell it all to Him one day. You'll have the floor to preach directly to Him without anyone interrupting your zeal.

The old christian revenge fantasy of : just you wait!! the stuff that mental illnes is made of

Forum List

Back