🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ready for Hillary: PA Democrat Delegate Shoots Her Husband

You mean like your desperation and irrelevancy? No one has reached you level of either one.
Nope that's all you .
Why don't you quit while you're behind?

I'm so far ahead of you, pussy, that you think you're in first place.
Only in your masturbation fantasy.
In reality you're the neighbor nobody talks to and people cross the street to avoid.
Fail.

I talk to all my neighbors next door and across the street. You must be confusing me with yourself.
you having to rationalize that proves it's false.

So how do you have a master various fantasy with Hilary Clinton.......how in the hell does that happen?

You mean like your desperation and irrelevancy? No one has reached you level of either one.
Nope that's all you .

In reality you're the neighbor nobody talks to and people cross the street to avoid.
Fail.

I talk to all my neighbors next door and across the street. You must be confusing me with yourself.

You making claims you can't support proves it's false.

She's a delegate to the democrat freakshow.....yes they are

You guys always distract from real issues.
False ! What real issue?

Trade, taxes, foreign policy, anything even this delegate issue is more important than if mooch was ripped off.

It's the smell distraction...war on women bullshit...every election.
false. it's a garden verity domestic violence case .
the op as always tried and failed to create imaginary linkage between politics and murder .
your willful ignorance is amazing.

Says the Hiltlery youth supporter.........more distractions on non sense.....oh I guess democrats care more about plagiarism than issues and domestic violence...nice+
yawn...

Democrats lives matter...coming to PA soon......people in that party are violent as hell...

Nope that's all you .

Fail.

I made no claim , I made a statement . and you proved it to be correct by your rationalizing.
I did nothing to prove or disprove it.

Fail.

I made no claim , I made a statement . and you proved it to be correct by your rationalizing.

Why do democrats like to shoot people so much?

Fail.

Since to state (verb) is a synonym for claim (also a verb), it's exactly what you did.

I'm not surprised you didn't know stating and claiming are the same thing. An uneducated moron usually doesn't.

zzzzzzzzzzzz.

She is a cutie......look this chick up.....I'm assuming she's now single

Since to state (verb) is a synonym for claim (also a verb), it's exactly what you did.

I'm not surprised you didn't know stating and claiming are the same thing. An uneducated moron usually doesn't.
I do and just because they are synonymous is not proof of intent .
you fail.

It's proof that you made a claim.

You're educated? That's a joke.

zzzzzzzzzzzz.

As far as you have your head stuck up Obama's ass, the only sound you hear is sucking.

I told you the sound you hear. Pay attention, stupid. And you claim you're educated.

you fail.

Lol he's a tard......trying to take focus off the violence in the democrat party

More precisely, Dem hypocrisy on

1. gun control
2. domestic violence (it only matters when the male does it)
3. magnitude of media hysteria (matters only when white shoots black)

you fail.

false it proof I made a statement
A statement is indeed a sentence which can be true or false. A proposition is a statement that the author is proposing for further scrutiny, possibly a proof. A claim is a proposition that the author claims is true.
I made no claims to the factuality of the statement .
again you lose.

More precisely, Dem hypocrisy on

1. gun control
2. domestic violence (it only matters when the male does it)
3. magnitude of media hysteria (matters only when white shoots black)

Winner, winner chicken dinner

you fail.

Lol he's a tard......trying to take focus off the violence in the democrat party
the dems are no more or less violent then the repubs.
fail.

you fail.

No difference.
]A statement is indeed a sentence which can be true or false. A proposition is a statement that the author is proposing for further scrutiny, possibly a proof. A claim is a proposition that the author claims is true.

So THIS is Hillary's attorney....???

"It depends on what the definition of 'is' is"

you fail.

No difference.
]A statement is indeed a sentence which can be true or false. A proposition is a statement that the author is proposing for further scrutiny, possibly a proof. A claim is a proposition that the author claims is true.

You claimed what you said was true. Not my fault you're so uneducated you don't know definitions. That's what happens when social promotions occur because they don't want to hurt the feelings of a retard like you.

you fail.

the dems are no more or less violent then the repubs.
fail.

Who are the violent republicans?

Forum List

Back