Reagan & Conservatives -- Revisonist History 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
You fucking idiots do know the middle class is just a label invented by Karl Marx a right? God you communists are pathetic.

Oh.. Karl Marx, right.

Actually, the term is a lot older than that. You might want to look up the origin of the word "Bourgeusis" (sp).

Fact is, we had a middle class of laborers who had good paychecks because they had unions making sure they got a fair cut and a Federal Government who looked out for them instead of the rich.

And the country was kind of awesome to live in (at least if you were white) up until the point where that senile old fuck of an actor decided the rich just didn't have enough, the poor dears.

We totally need to fix that.

Good lord you really suck at history

tapatalk post

First, Name one life ruined by McCarthy

Secind, Your Soviet pals tried to start WWIII with the Berlin Blockade in 1948, McCarthy gave his Wheeling WV Speech in Feb 1950 and then your ChiCom Pals started the Korean War 4 months later

Not seeing how an incident where neither side used violence was going to start WWIII.

The Soviets told us to get out of Berlin because they were the ones who took it...

We could talk about the Hollywood blacklist, where dozens of people were denied work because of false accusations they were communists or just because they wouldn't testify in front of their co-workers.

Name one Hollywood person Blacklisted by McCarthy

One name

Please point out anything I got wrong.

Thanks.

Not for nothing, Joe but the number of things you've gotten "wrong" in this string alone would take hours to compile. How about we simplify things and list what you've gotten "right"?

First, Name one life ruined by McCarthy

Secind, Your Soviet pals tried to start WWIII with the Berlin Blockade in 1948, McCarthy gave his Wheeling WV Speech in Feb 1950 and then your ChiCom Pals started the Korean War 4 months later

Not seeing how an incident where neither side used violence was going to start WWIII.

The Soviets told us to get out of Berlin because they were the ones who took it...

We could talk about the Hollywood blacklist, where dozens of people were denied work because of false accusations they were communists or just because they wouldn't testify in front of their co-workers.

One name

Dalton Trumbo.

Not for nothing, Joe but the number of things you've gotten "wrong" in this string alone would take hours to compile. How about we simplify things and list what you've gotten "right"?

In short, you really can't name any, then?

Thanks for playing.

Do you REALLY want to get embarrassed that way, Joe?

No, because you'll put on a bunch of tiresome crap from Bircher Websites that probably have nothing to do with whatever point I was originally making (because, honestly, I've lost interest already).

Point is, the middle class is weaker today than it was in 1980. Reagan had a lot to do with that, and we aren't better off as a country.

Thanks for playing.

No, because you'll put on a bunch of tiresome crap from Bircher Websites that probably have nothing to do with whatever point I was originally making (because, honestly, I've lost interest already).

Point is, the middle class is weaker today than it was in 1980. Reagan had a lot to do with that, and we aren't better off as a country.

^ that.

Didn't hear much about the terrorist promoter on Presidents day. Does this mean the revisionist Reagan fad is burned out?

One name

Dalton Trumbo.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/history/279298-senator-mccarthy-too-soon-forgotten-7.html#post6851048

Didn't hear much about the terrorist promoter on Presidents day. Does this mean the revisionist Reagan fad is burned out?

You mean Obama's Muslim Brotherhood?

No, I meant Hezbollah, Syria, Iran and those segments of the Muhjahideen that went on to become Taliban and al Qaeda. I quess you could include the Muslim Brotherhood, weren't they in business when Reagan was giving all the other groups a pass?

Thanks for playing.

:eusa_shhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back