Reagan & Conservatives -- Revisonist History 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronald Reagan saved the world from slavery. We were on the verge of losing the Cold War and then God saved us by giving us Ronald Wilson Reagan. He was the only man capable of being elected president that had the courage to resisted the Soviets.

The Democrats did pretty good fighting the Communist until Vietnam; they were defeated in Vietnam, but fortunately for us the Republicans, the conservatives and Ronald Reagan were not. We owe them a lot especially Ronny.

If Bill Clinton had been elected president, fortunately he was not old enough at the time, today I would be dead or in a slave labor camp.

There were some Liberal Democrats that still fought the Communists, but they were a minority.

Reagan defeated Communism by empowering Jihadists.

Frankly, I think the Jihadists are a lot more scary.

At least a Communist isn't going to do something suicidal to try to get you. He doesn't think there are 76 virgins waiting for him in the afterlife.

Ronald Reagan saved the world from slavery. We were on the verge of losing the Cold War and then God saved us by giving us Ronald Wilson Reagan. He was the only man capable of being elected president that had the courage to resisted the Soviets.

The Democrats did pretty good fighting the Communist until Vietnam; they were defeated in Vietnam, but fortunately for us the Republicans, the conservatives and Ronald Reagan were not. We owe them a lot especially Ronny.

If Bill Clinton had been elected president, fortunately he was not old enough at the time, today I would be dead or in a slave labor camp.

There were some Liberal Democrats that still fought the Communists, but they were a minority.

At least a Communist isn't going to do something suicidal to try to get you. He doesn't think there are 76 virgins waiting for him in the afterlife.

Both are evil goat fuckers
By the way Reagan didn't help jihadists
tapatalk post

Last edited:

You seem to know a lot about Communists

lol

[

tapatalk post

Um, yeah, he did. He armed the Muhajadeen in Afghanistan.

one of the guys he armed was...Osama Bin Laden.

No he didn't the muhajaeen were not jihadists. Osama was not in the country at the time

tapatalk post

You need to educate yourself on Bin Laden's Life...

Osama bin Laden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After leaving college in 1979, bin Laden went to Pakistan, joined Abdullah Azzam and used money and machinery from his own construction company to help the mujahideen resistance in the Soviet war in Afghanistan.[71] He later told a journalist: "I felt outraged that an injustice had been committed against the people of Afghanistan."[72] Under Operation Cyclone from 1979 to 1989, the United States provided financial aid and weapons to the mujahideen through Pakistan's ISI. Bin Laden met and built relations with Hamid Gul, who was a three-star general in the Pakistani army and head of the ISI agency. Although the United States provided the money and weapons, the training of militant groups was entirely done by the Pakistani Armed Forces and the ISI.

By 1984, bin Laden and Azzam established Maktab al-Khidamat, which funneled money, arms and fighters from around the Arab world into Afghanistan. Through al-Khadamat, bin Laden's inherited family fortune[73] paid for air tickets and accommodation, paid for paperwork with Pakistani authorities and provided other such services for the jihadi fighters. Bin Laden established camps inside Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in Pakistan and trained volunteers from across the Muslim world to fight against the Soviet puppet regime, the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan; he would also participate in some combat activity, such as the Battle of Jaji. It was during this time that he became idolised by many Arabs.[6]

No he didn't the muhajaeen were not jihadists. Osama was not in the country at the time

tapatalk post

After leaving college in 1979, bin Laden went to Pakistan, joined Abdullah Azzam and used money and machinery from his own construction company to help the mujahideen resistance in the Soviet war in Afghanistan.[71] He later told a journalist: "I felt outraged that an injustice had been committed against the people of Afghanistan."[72] Under Operation Cyclone from 1979 to 1989, the United States provided financial aid and weapons to the mujahideen through Pakistan's ISI. Bin Laden met and built relations with Hamid Gul, who was a three-star general in the Pakistani army and head of the ISI agency. Although the United States provided the money and weapons, the training of militant groups was entirely done by the Pakistani Armed Forces and the ISI.

By 1984, bin Laden and Azzam established Maktab al-Khidamat, which funneled money, arms and fighters from around the Arab world into Afghanistan. Through al-Khadamat, bin Laden's inherited family fortune[73] paid for air tickets and accommodation, paid for paperwork with Pakistani authorities and provided other such services for the jihadi fighters. Bin Laden established camps inside Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in Pakistan and trained volunteers from across the Muslim world to fight against the Soviet puppet regime, the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan; he would also participate in some combat activity, such as the Battle of Jaji. It was during this time that he became idolised by many Arabs.[6]

Stop using Wikipedia if you want yo be taken seriously

tapatalk post

[

tapatalk post

LOL. Liar

That's how much Reagan defeating Soviet Communism hurts, you have to tell The Big Lie

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Sorry, guy, I really think trading in the Soviets for Jihadists wasn't a particularly good deal for us.

Not sure why you do.

LOL. Liar

That's how much Reagan defeating Soviet Communism hurts, you have to tell The Big Lie

Sorry, guy, I really think trading in the Soviets for Jihadists wasn't a particularly good deal for us.

Not sure why you do.

crusaderfrank-albums-big-lie-picture4012-cf-stamp-big-lie.jpg

The "Reagan Funded bin Laden" lie earns 3 Goebbles

tapatalk post

tapatalk post

People who need to attack sources are never taken seriously.

Okay. Prove that Reagan didn't fund Bin Laden.

Thanks.

LOL. Liar

Not sure why you do.

The "Reagan Funded bin Laden" lie earns 3 Goebbles

Waaaaah, Frank doesn't want to believe it's true...

How Reagan made a terrorist kingpin of Osama.

Bin Laden comes home to roost | NBC News

tapatalk post

Thanks.

So what if some of the support Reagan provided the Pakistanis made its way to Bin Laden; war is a messy business, if one becomes paralyzed by fears of what will happen after the war you ends up losing the war. We fight one war at a time.

Last edited:

tapatalk post

Thanks.

So what if some of the support Reagan provided the Pakistanis made its way to Bin Laden; war is a messy business, if one becomes paralyzed by fears of what will happen after the war you ends up losing the war. We fight one war at a time.
It's simply grasping at straws. They're still reeling in the face of the fall of their beloved Soviet Union of which the support of the Mujaheddin, begun by Carter and continued by Reagan played an important role.

tapatalk post

Thanks.

Or you recognize that in a fight, you are backing the wrong side.

We knew in 1979 the people we were backing in Afghanistan weren't Jeffersonian democrats, they were Islamic fanatics who hated ALL modernity and westernization. They weren't fighting the Soviets because they "hated communism and loved freedom", they were fighting the Soviets because they were bringing in modernity and teaching girls how to read.

And we armed these nutjobs anyway, and as a result, bin Laden became a hero to that MINORITY of Muslims who cling to the 11th century.

But dammit, we were beating communism, and that was the important thing. And so what if the USSR is now dozens of squabbling countries today like the Ukraine that are undergoing constant civil war, that's a lot better than a single partner we could do business with.

Thanks.

Or you recognize that in a fight, you are backing the wrong side.

We knew in 1979 the people we were backing in Afghanistan weren't Jeffersonian democrats, they were Islamic fanatics who hated ALL modernity and westernization. They weren't fighting the Soviets because they "hated communism and loved freedom", they were fighting the Soviets because they were bringing in modernity and teaching girls how to read.

And we armed these nutjobs anyway, and as a result, bin Laden became a hero to that MINORITY of Muslims who cling to the 11th century.

But dammit, we were beating communism, and that was the important thing. And so what if the USSR is now dozens of squabbling countries today like the Ukraine that are undergoing constant civil war, that's a lot better than a single partner we could do business with.
We understand that you're upset, especially with Reagan, about your defeat in the Cold War, but have you ever thought to consider the plight of the Poles, Czechs and the host of others who were oppressed by your comrades?

I thought not.

[]We understand that you're upset, especially with Reagan, about your defeat in the Cold War, but have you ever thought to consider the plight of the Poles, Czechs and the host of others who were oppressed by your comrades?

I thought not.

I'm upset that 3000 Americans were killed on 9/11 by people that Reagan armed and aided.

And, no, I don't give a fuck about Poles, Czechs or anyone else, most of whom brought their misery on themselves. If they couldn't free themselves, it certainly wasn't our problem. And the eventual fall of the USSR had nothing to do with the assholes we armed in Afghanistan. The Communist puppet regime in Kabul outlasted the Berlin Wall and even the USSR.

I care about AMERICANS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back