🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reagan was Right in 1964 and in 1980...Trump is Right in 2017

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Big government is an obstacle to economic growth. Washington DC has become the palace of Versailles with a small group of liberal elites, along with their court jester the mainstream media, attempting to usurp our liberty. Education system in America has been completely compromised.

Reagan - big government is bad; triples debt building up a bigger government
so you should love Reagan

and he made compromises....to get lower taxes, the democrats wanted more spending.......bi partisanship at it's finest

Reagan was right about almost everything, as is Trump.

Agree.

Only thing on Reagan--he got suckered by the lying Democrats.

Gave their Mexicans Illegals Amnesty in good faith in exchange for their agreement to close the Border. Of course they didn't do their part.

Trump knows better this time.

Built up national defense. See Tip O’Neil and Democrats who controlled Congress when Reagan was in office if you want to get to the bottom of those huge deficits.

As was Reagan, Trump was also a former Democrat who came to understand why their policies keep failing. I was one myself at one time.

Built up national defense. See Tip O’Neil and Democrats who controlled Congress when Reagan was in office if you want to get to the bottom of those huge deficits.
Passing the buck. The motto of the modern GOP.

That's funny, when you think how "Resist" and "Obstruct" has become the motto of the current Democrat Party.

Thanks for the chuckle.

As was Reagan, Trump was also a former Democrat who came to understand why their policies keep failing. I was one myself at one time.
Me too. But, as a white working class male...the Democratic Party left me long ago. Rather than support my stake in society they turned against it.

Unfortunately, too many took Reagan's snappy "Government is the problem" speech line as absolute gospel, went hardcore libertarian, and are now intellectually and ideologically paralyzed from even CONSIDERING government involvement in damn near ANYTHING. That was the beginning of this goofy, psycho, all or nothing, zero sum, binary thinking we're seeing now from so much of the party.

That's funny, when you think how "Resist" and "Obstruct" has become the motto of the current Democrat Party.

Thanks for the chuckle.
Obstruct? You control the entirety of the federal government. The GOP was the party of "obstruct" under Obama, and remained so for much of Trump's Presidency so far. I look forward to the midterms, when Dems take the House and Senate, and instead of the party of "obstruct," become the party of "impeach." Well, if Trump isn't in jail before then.

Reagan was the one of the best liberal presidents this country has had.

Thanks for the chuckle.
Obstruct? You control the entirety of the federal government. The GOP was the party of "obstruct" under Obama, and remained so for much of Trump's Presidency so far. I look forward to the midterms, when Dems take the House and Senate, and instead of the party of "obstruct," become the party of "impeach." Well, if Trump isn't in jail before then.
May your alarm clock go off and you awake from your dream.

Unfortunately, too many took Reagan's snappy "Government is the problem" speech line as absolute gospel, went hardcore libertarian, and are now intellectually and ideologically paralyzed from even CONSIDERING government involvement in damn near ANYTHING. That was the beginning of this goofy, psycho, all or nothing, zero sum, binary thinking we're seeing now from so much of the party.

I wouldn't underestimate the influence the libertarian movement had on our country. There was the Tea Party in 2010 that caused a major shift in the political structure. From what I've seen, most libertarians would never vote for someone like Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders.

Thanks for the chuckle.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you're going to be greatly disappointed after the 2018 midterms. Don't fall for the "wish in one hand shit in the other" BS the media is feeding you.

:lmao:

Thanks for the chuckle.
Democrats won’t win shit in 2018. Why? Here is there platform:
1.) All heterosexual white males are bad.
2.) All blacks are victims.
3.) All gays and lesbians are victims.
4.) Donald Trump stole the election.
5.) All police are corrupt and murder young black men.
No economic plan...the Iran Deal speaks volumes about the stupidity of their foreign policy, and nobody who is trying to make ends meet and pay bills give a fat rats ass about gay people. Real Americans support law enforcement.

Forum List

Back